Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ill Treatment Of Nigerians By NAF All Because Of Foreigners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ill Treatment Of Nigerians By NAF All Because Of Foreigners (729 Views)

‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ill Treatment Of Nigerians By NAF All Because Of Foreigners by Slizbeat(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good day to everyone.

First of all, i will like to welcome myself after such a long break from NL and also send my condolences to Seun for the security bridge and loss of data experienced some time last two months i guess.

To all my like-minded people, i greet you all.

To all myall unlike-minded people, i recommend ebola test drug for yougrin

Now, to the topic.

I have observed on several occasions the way our armed forces treats us all because of foreigners.

Just yesterday, i was returning from work as usual, normal Lagos life and then i passed through ajao estate going down to canoe and nnpc. Those with a clear and vivid picture of that route would know that it's a one way and experiences a lot of holdups because of Chivita and other industries in the area.

Now, some foreigners were been conveyed in some FG vehicle with "Railway" as the number plates(Chinese nationals of CCECC) and the indiscriminate way they drove and flogged motorists on the way to create space where clearly it is not their fault but the heavy vehicles parked by the road side by Chivita(A Chinese national i guess).

I felt so destabilized at that instant but of course, it's apparent that i couldn't help. See the way they treat us like dogs just because of foreigners in our OWN LAND.

My mind was struck by a question which is "Turn the table round, will this same foreigners treat us as kings at the expense of their citizens in their country?" I guess a big NO is the answer.

Let us unite against this kind of treatment on us and make our leaders understand that we deserve better than we are receiving.
Thank you.

As for the banana heads posting pictures of different states for the sole purpose of mockery and tribalism, pray ebola touches your leg but leaves you after you've changed.
Re: Ill Treatment Of Nigerians By NAF All Because Of Foreigners by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bros, our security dey behave like our politicians: no regard for the masses

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Not In Mood For Pro– Jonathan Rally, Declares ACF / HELP! Why Is This Happening To Nigerian Military And Police Force? / Eurasia Upgrades Nigeria To Neutral On Jonathan Re-election Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.