Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543109 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Hello,
Please did anybody know if Chinox is shipping this week Saturday or till next week. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
The constant silence of Mr Chinos on this thread is nothing to write home about.

I am deeply aggrieved !

Dialing a phone number for more than 20 times and no response . .

WTF !!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:
The constant silence of Mr Chinos on this thread is nothing to write home about.

I am deeply aggrieved !

WTF !!!

Keep in mind the time difference while you're calling.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls what is d bank exchange rate this days o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
cne010:

Keep in mind the time difference while you're calling.

Lame excuse !
I've always known the time difference since when i was 5
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good day everyone, There will be no shipment for this week, i'm still behind on Feb 16th (1 dg crate still awaiting customs clearing) and i need to pay some attention to Feb 23rd and March 2nd Shipment hopefully to get them out tomorrow or Friday.

I'm currently using exchange rate at $1 to N210, this rate could possible go up or down depending on when you make payment.

Sundays are my only free days to get some rest, please limit phone calls on this day.

Nigerian time is currently 7hrs ahead of Texas time, its hard for me to answer any phone calls at midnight or early hours. Please call after 3pm Nigerian time. For issues about invoice update you can contact my Manager at 08035439982 or Ndidi 08030837047.

Consolidation issues: I have been getting a lot of rude text/email/phone calls about my consolidation service. Please be advised that this service is very time consuming and yet we do it for free. Looking for the right box, getting packages out from several boxes and eventually getting them consolidated takes between 20mins to 30mins for each customer and several hrs for bulky fragile items. To avoid late airport deliveries, We will start consolidating packages Wednesday/Thursday and any other package that arrives at my office between Friday and early Saturday will be consolidated separately with another invoice issued.

For immediate invoice update you can always contact my Manager at 08035439982.

Apologies for the recent delays. These delays wasn't due to my clearing agent but was due to a dg shipment that got missing and lead to custom screening on the rest of my cargo. I will also be alternating between 2 custom clearing agents to see if delivery times will improve.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
yemight2776:
Hello,
Please did anybody know if Chinox is shipping this week Saturday or till next week. Thanks.

Not this week Sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
chinosxl:
Good day everyone, There will be no shipment for this week, i'm still behind on Feb 16th (1 dg crate still awaiting customs clearing) and i need to pay some attention to Feb 23rd and March 2nd Shipment hopefully to get them out tomorrow or Friday.

I'm currently using exchange rate at $1 to N210, this rate could possible go up or down depending on when you make payment.

Sundays are my only free days to get some rest, please limit phone calls on this day.

Nigerian time is currently 7hrs ahead of Texas time, its hard for me to answer any phone calls at midnight or early hours. Please call after 3pm Nigerian time. For issues about invoice update you can contact my Manager at 08035439982 or Ndidi 08030837047.

Consolidation issues: I have been getting a lot of rude text/email/phone calls about my consolidation service. Please be advised that this service is very time consuming and yet we do it for free. Looking for the right box, getting packages out from several boxes and eventually getting them consolidated takes between 20mins to 30mins for each customer and several hrs for bulky fragile items. To avoid late airport deliveries, We will start consolidating packages Wednesday/Thursday and any other package that arrives at my office between Friday and early Saturday will be consolidated separately with another invoice issued.

Apologies for the recent delays. These delays wasn't due to my clearing agent but was due to a dg shipment that got missing and lead to custom screening on the rest of my cargo. I will also be alternating between 2 custom clearing agents to see if delivery times will improve.
Nice update
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cc: tonjeola @all, anybody with an iphone 6plus (gold) for sale?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by medoyin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Do you carry clothings like shirts and shoes?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2015
madridfc:

contact tumababa
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

contact tumababa
ok, I don't ve his number.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:58am On Mar 05, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

I am deeply aggrieved !

WTF !!!

Sorry for that but don't you think even dialing a number 20 times might be annoying.

A text must have been better because he must have been very busy but I'm sure he is sorting out issue with communication.

Just bear with him for the main time! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:59am On Mar 05, 2015
madridfc:

I as well need this!

I'm based in Lagos! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 1:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Good going Chino! Dats how you put everyone at ease, you know people get riled up when their money is on the line. Just try to update the thread when there is an issue, and there won't be issues. If you know what i mean wink
Cheers mate!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl:

On the issue of clearing agent,I'm sure you need to get the right clearing agents that know their onion and I'm sure I have some tips on that for you.

Will see you insider! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Who has this worldtravel sim for sale on here?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello all and for the newbies as pick up will be commencing soon, members with light weight items and want them forwarded to your points of location across Nigeria, feel free to send a mail or chat me up on what app, or bbm (all contacts on signature) N.B am not delegating this service to anyone to handle for me, those who have used my. Services before know, dnt fall to any scammer pretending to be me. Thanks all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl:

Consolidation issues: I have been getting a lot of rude text/email/phone calls about my consolidation service. Please be advised that this service is very time consuming and yet we do it for free. Looking for the right box, getting packages out from several boxes and eventually getting them consolidated takes between 20mins to 30mins for each customer and several hrs for bulky fragile items. To avoid late airport deliveries, We will start consolidating packages Wednesday/Thursday and any other package that arrives at my office between Friday and early Saturday will be consolidated separately

Thanks for update, challenges cannot be separated from business, all d same good you are working out things so all will get to normal. Keep up d good work.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Anyone with light weight items going to abuja,have an abuja customer on ground, so you both could merge at a cheaper rate...kindly contact, me, have my contacts on signature.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Anyone with light weight items going to abuja( pick up will be @utako) have an abuja customer on ground, so you both could merge at a cheaper rate...kindly contact, me, have my contacts on signature.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by konami001: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Laredojohn:
Anyone with light weight items going to abuja( pick up will be @utako) have an abuja customer on ground, so you both could merge at a cheaper rate...kindly contact, me, have my contacts on signature.

Does a 16/17kg count as lightweight? grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
konami001:

Does a 16/17kg count as lightweight? grin
Let's discuss on what app, depends on content? Add up on what app, all contact on signature, if it's Abuja bound let's discuss further on what app
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Called Chinos Manager here and my invoices were updated in 10 mins.. Good job no more bothering Chinos with mails

Any word regards March 2nd Shipment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Syber:

Called Chinos Manager here and my invoices were updated in 10 mins.. Good job no more bothering Chinos with mails

Any word regards March 2nd Shipment?

Will be ready tomorrow but call my Lagos office to confirm pick up time.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl reply my mail.

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Light weight items.

A.A - usps 4829
C.A - usps 2477
A.O - usps 2308
C.O - no tracking
E.E - usps 9045
A.A - usps 9076
A.A....KUN - no tracking
C.O - usps 8145
A.O - usps 8410, another package without tracking
A.A.A - usps 6180, 1561
J.N usps 8913
F.O - usps 6226
B.S - usps 661N, 6086
I.T - no tracking
A.Z.C - usps 8013
A.A - usps 3565.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
good one bro I hope it comes out fast this time
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl:
Light weight items.

A.A - usps 4829
C.A - usps 2477
A.O - usps 2308
C.O - no tracking
E.E - usps 9045
A.A - usps 9076
A.A....KUN - no tracking
C.O - usps 8145
A.A.A - usps 6180, 1561
J.N usps 8913
F.O - usps 6226
B.S - usps 661N, 6086
I.T - no tracking
A.Z.C - usps 8013
A.A - usps 3565.

Oga Chinosxl pls reply my eMail...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl:
Light weight items.

A.A - usps 4829
C.A - usps 2477
A.O - usps 2308
C.O - no tracking
E.E - usps 9045
A.A - usps 9076
A.A....KUN - no tracking
C.O - usps 8145
A.A.A - usps 6180, 1561
J.N usps 8913
F.O - usps 6226
B.S - usps 661N, 6086
I.T - no tracking
A.Z.C - usps 8013
A.A - usps 3565.

Oga chinoxsl, mine is also lightweight but I didn't see my initials up there.
I.E.C - usps 94055, 87032
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Laredojohn:
I have one. Will get across on BBM

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.