Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544080 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Have being trying to reach you since monday after our discussion on sunday, I sent you mail but you didn't reply.

Paypal have replied me, they said I should send the phone within 10 days to get my refund.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
9free:

I have one. Will get across on BBM
Send me a message on bbm asap
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
kentochi:
Have being trying to reach you since monday. After out discussion on sunday. I sent you mail but you did reply.

Paypal have reply me they said I should send the phone within 10 days to gut my refund.

Returning the phone from Nig to U.S will be way over 10 days. Per our discussion, i was going to refund. No need going thru the stress of returning it.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
9free:

Oga chinoxsl, mine is also lightweight but I didn't see my initials up there.
I.E.C - usps 94055, 87032

I have an invoice for 7032 but i don't have your email address. You can text it to my phone.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Samalex2008(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl:
Light weight items.

A.A - usps 4829
C.A - usps 2477
A.O - usps 2308
C.O - no tracking
E.E - usps 9045
A.A - usps 9076
A.A....KUN - no tracking
C.O - usps 8145
A.O - usps 8410, another package without tracking
A.A.A - usps 6180, 1561
J.N usps 8913
F.O - usps 6226
B.S - usps 661N, 6086
I.T - no tracking
A.Z.C - usps 8013
A.A - usps 3565.

Mine is also light weight but I don't see it here.
Initial A.S- usps 9114
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Samalex2008:

Mine is also light weight but I don't see it here.
Initial A.S- usps 9114

I have your invoice but no email to forward it to. You can text me your full name and email address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
chinosxl:

I have an invoice for 7032 but i don't have your email address. You can text it to my phone.
9free@m**l.com
Also sent a text
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ Chinosxl, I have send you a text msg concerning my invoice 1051. Pls update . I called your manager he said you are in a better position to do it, since it is a paypal refund.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by AvilaProjects(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dear Chinosxl,
I have a nissan quest fan coming from US. The friend who work in Ford is ready to send the van to me in Abuja but he is finding difficulty in shipping to Nigeria.

How much is your freight cost? The fan is coming to Abuja. Please tell me the actual cost from US to Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by claycares: 6:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Hi Chinos,

Please can you confirm receipt of the following items:
94001... 85446
The name on the package is A.... Os and it has been delivered

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Threemg: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Dear Chinos,
Abeg update me as per my shipment nah! As per Invoice 0001028, I called Indidi he said he's yet to receive yet u v sent me the invoice already, where are the item please,
Secondly please confirm you've received these items:
Tracking #:1Z............1457
And
Tracking #:927...............5446

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Anyone been able to reach Ndidi or Manager regards 2nd March shipment?

Called several times. No response on my end
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
AvilaProjects:
Dear Chinosxl,
I have a nissan quest fan coming from US. The friend who work in Ford is ready to send the van to me in Abuja but he is finding difficulty in shipping to Nigeria.

How much is your freight cost? The fan is coming to Abuja. Please tell me the actual cost from US to Abuja, Nigeria.

Let me know exactly what you want to ship cos i see you are using van/vehicle and fan/auto part.

If fan, i will need to know the weight and dimension of the package.

If van, i will need the make, model and year.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Syber:

Anyone been able to reach Ndidi or Manager regards 2nd March shipment?

Called several times. No response on my end

Call them again in few, Ndidi is assisting with custom clearing.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Threemg:
Dear Chinos,
Abeg update me as per my shipment nah! As per Invoice 0001028, I called Indidi he said he's yet to receive yet u v sent me the invoice already, where are the item please,
Secondly please confirm you've received these items:
And

Thanks.

March 2nd should make it to my office today. Call Lagos office first to confirm pick up time. For invoice update, have u made payment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by omejeo: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
chinosxl:

March 2nd should make it to my office today. Call Lagos office first to confirm pick up time. For invoice update, have u made payment?
payment done on invoice 0001099 send me the update from lagos to enugu thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by alapomejishegs: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oga chinos! good day to you, i sent you mails but i got no reply. want to confirm my item with initials USPS A.S .....3013 . THANKS.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mr Chino,

My item was delivered to your US office on March 3 and I have been requesting for an invoice so that my package can make the next shipping. I have sent you several emails but no response

The items were delivered through FedEx with tracking number 621*****5347.

Please respond
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
domack99:
Mr Chino,

My item was delivered to your US office on March 3 and I have been requesting for an invoice so that my package can make the next shipping. I have sent you several emails but no response

Please respond
bro fear not!
there wont be shipping this week/ on Monday.
your will receive invoice starting from nextweek.
you will get your replies from chinoxl, just be patient
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
domack99:
Mr Chino,

Please respond
once your item shows delivered to his address. that means he have it. you can only get an invoice in the week items were shipped. next shipping date is March 16th so be expecting your invoice from 13th March. make sure to send your email address to him. if not you won't receive any invoice.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Threemg: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2015
completey:

once your item shows delivered to his address. that means he have it. you can only get an invoice in the week items were shipped. next shipping date is March 16th so be expecting your invoice from 13th March. make sure to send your email address to him. if not you won't receive any invoice.

Please help me tag along with Chinos to confirm if he's received these items cos amazon is kinda having issues with my shipment don't know y. Thanks

And
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by konami001: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
When will march 2nd pickup begin please?.... just itching to get hold of my big box
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by johnmobilezima: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
What is happening? I haven't gotten my package that has been in your possession since February 14. Anytime I call, they keep on telling me stories. Tomorrow this, tomorrow that. This has delayed a lot of stuffs. I need my package asap.

I've paid over N7000 to get it to Akure. Still nothing yet. If I were in Lagos, I could have been at your office to sort this all out.

I won't ever use LSM again as I'm really disappointed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
johnmobilezima:
What is happening? I haven't gotten my package that has been in your possession since February 14. Anytime I call, they keep on telling me stories. Tomorrow this, tomorrow that. This has delayed a lot of stuffs. I need my package asap.

I've paid over N7000 to get it to Akure. Still nothing yet. If I were in Lagos, I could have been at your office to sort this all out.

I won't ever use LSM again as I'm really disappointed.
It's being in their possession in Nigeria since feb 14th or in US, what shipment date does your invoice read, if feb 16th invoice, it will b in their lagos office, who did u contract to send down to akure if I may ask? U can't generalize ur all issue to lsm, let's know we're exactly the issue is. Give the shipment date your invoice reads, that will determine if it's already in their lagos office or the march 2nd awaiting release from custom
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
konami001:
When will march 2nd pickup begin please?.... just itching to get hold of my big box

Big box?!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
March 2nd. Now available for pick up?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
completey:
March 2nd. Now available for pick up
What's the fact about this now, are they operating double standard, decide to tell some it's ready, tell some it's not? If I may ask what's the source of your info?? Let's verify all infos to avoid misconception, also Chinoxl kindly talk to your lagos office, we all customers, they can't continue to give conflicting infos and expect us to believe and continue doing business with u. Let us all be treated same way, and get info same way.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
completey:
March 2nd. Now available for pick up

That's not true heard there was a problem. Called Ndidi few mins ago they found some packages that caused a problem.

Chinos please try to sort all the packages before letting them ship cos these few packages can't be delaying others.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by johnmobilezima: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Laredojohn:

It's being in their possession in Nigeria since feb 14th or in US, what shipment date does your invoice read, if feb 16th invoice, it will b in their lagos office, who did u contract to send down to akure if I may ask? U can't generalize ur all issue to lsm, let's know we're exactly the issue is. Give the shipment date your invoice reads, that will determine if it's already in their lagos office or the march 2nd awaiting release from custom

I has been with them since FEB 14. The first invoice I got had FEB 16 date, then I got another one with MAR 2 and I still haven't gotten my package. I've been calling for weeks, nothing yet and I need the package urgently sad
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tizzle1: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
cne010:

That's not true heard there was a problem. Called Ndidi few mins ago they found some packages that caused a problem.
Chinos please try to sort all the packages before letting them ship cos these few packages can't be delaying others.
same here,he told me Monday. this is really frustrating especially when u have to keep to schedule
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnmobilezima:

I has been with them since FEB 14. The first invoice I got had FEB 16 date, then I got another one with MAR 2 and I still haven't gotten my package. I've been calling for weeks, nothing yet and I need the package urgently sad
If ur invoice for feb 16 shipment is different for the march second, ur feb 16th is already in their lagos office, then the march 2nd should be ready for collection by Monday. All you need do is go there with ur zero invoice to pick up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
cne010:

Was actually asking a question. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.