Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543710 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
ernieboy:
Please what is the shipping schedule now? Have been away for a while.
Chinosxl shipped out items yesterday (Saturday)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kobomart: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good Evening,

We trust you are all doing great and fine,

Kindly check kobomart page for an important notice

www.nairaland.com/1792141/kobomart-logistics-customer-care-service/2

Thank you all,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kayhizzy: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
oga chinoxs please send my invoice o plus we dont even know whats up with shipments......have you shipped, if not are you shipping...please we need to know my email is will********iu@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2015
How much can get me used iPhone 5 on eBay or Craigslist please?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by larushib: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2015
mavinc4u:

Before I proceed, I already made up my mind that I would not use chinos service again in December 2014 because of his poor communication and exorbitant charges without weighing but the issue am about to narrate made me to use his service this year. I have been on ebay/paypal for 5 years now so I know when I tell people that things are wrong as am not a newbie in this field despite the fact that I always pretend to be one.

Now the story…
I called legalwealth on 5th of March 2015 that I needed $6000 fund and he told me he would confirm from chinos and get back to me since all the fund was transferred to chinos account been that he was using his account to receive fund. After he had confirmed from chinos, he told me that the $6000 fund is available as chinos confirmed to him that he would not need all the funds. However, after my conversation with legalwealth, I called chinos on 6th March to also confirm the information legalwealth gave me before making payment for the fund and chinos also told me that the $6000 is available for me as legalwealth sent more fund than he needed to his account. I also enquired from chinos to know if he could send the money to my person’s paypal account as gift to avoid any paypal charges on my end and chinos said he cannot do it because his account was sometimes suspended as a result of that so I went ahead to ask him if he could withdraw the money from his bank account and send to my person’s bank account and chinos accepted he can withdraw and send to my person’s account. However, after my discussion with chinos, the payment for the $6000 fund was transferred to legalwealth account on 7th March 2015 as agreed but surprisingly the tune of the music changed after the payment was made.

Meanwhile, I had some items purchased on ebay which needed an urgent payment of $1500 because I was given till 8th March to make payment so I told my person to assist me in making the payment and promised to send the money to her account on or before 10th March 2015 and she made the payment as agreed. I also told her to use chinos address while making the payment so that chinos would also benefit from it instead of just using him to receive and send the money across to her because I never intended to use chinos service.
On Monday 9th March 2015, I called chinos to confirm if he has withdrawn the money and sent to my person’s account as agreed and chinos told me that he needs an invoice from my person before he can withdraw the money and send to her. he claimed his bank would question him about what he is doing with the money he is withdrawing from his account and this is the same person that told me he can withdraw and send to my person’s account before the payment was sent to legalwealth.

I tried explaining to chinos that the lady who assisted me to make the payment does not have any business she runs to provide any invoice to him but chinos insisted on an invoice before he can send my $6000 to the lady. I got an eBay/PayPal invoice the lady used in making payment for me and sent it to chinos; chinos viewed the invoice and came up with another excuse saying the invoice must not necessarily be from PayPal/eBay, he said I should get an invoice from anywhere and describe it as a website update service and I wondered for a while where I could get another invoice to give chinos as to withdraw money from his account. I called legalwealth regarding the issue and he suggested a site where I could create an invoice for free and I did exactly as he said but chinos denied the invoice of $6000 I did saying the invoice looks fraudulent as his bank would not believe he did a website update for such an amount.

I went ahead to do another 2 different invoices of $1500 and $3500 each and sent them to chinos to choose which of the invoices he would send to the lady as I needed to settle the lady’s $1500 urgently pending when we figure out how to send the remaining fund to the lady and chinos chose the $1500 and promised to send the money to the lady’s account on Monday 16th March 2015 but it never happened rather legalwealth called me on that same day to inform me that chinos has used all my remaining fund of $4,500 i paid as he would send the naira equivalent to his account while he refunds me back and I was so shocked and surprised that I called chinos number and sent numerous mails to him but he never replied nor answered my call to confirm legalwealth’s claim.

When he finally replied he said he told legalwealth to send only the money he would use to his account as he would not send any money to anyone to avoid money laundering on his side but chinos never told me anything like that before payment was made. I quickly replied chinos on Tuesday 17th march asking him to forget about sending any money to the lady since he has used all the fund I paid for my business on his business without knowing he had already told legalwealth about sending the $1500 to my person on 16th march. I called my person on 18th March to verify if she received any $1500 from chinos and she said No and I became curious and called legalwealth who told me that chinos later called him on Tuesday 17th march to inform him that he didn’t make the payment he claimed to have made on 16th March. However, i sent chinos’s response to legalwealth to find out if the whole thing was his plan and chinos from onset because I did not see how a bank would need an invoice from someone before the person can withdraw money from his or her account which legalwealth had to send me his chat with chinos to vindicate himself.

After so much pressure on legalwelth, he refunded some part of the money remaining the balance of 200k which they are still dragging till date. Chinos called all these mess misunderstanding but I call it deliberate and dubious act because he prevented me from transacting my business and have been using my money to run his business while am been dribbled all these while.
I decided to document this information here because someone else might fall into a mess like this or worse than this, or is their anything I have mentioned on this thread that have not happened?

The date I gave still remains on or before Monday then you would know if mavinc4u meant business or joking. PEACE!!!
***good
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Good to know this is being settled amicably, do not wanna throw blames on anyone, because the best solution to conflict is dialogue and amicable resolution, as this two are going on now, believe you three will still do business together, now that you all know what each party can accept and not accept and definitely no one of you will want a repetition of such, good it came out to the public eye here, because went thru all the conversations and I have indeed learn a lot from this whole scenario, mavinc I know how it feels like ones business tied down, though not a big business man I know how I feel when my little change is held by someone, just take this whole issue as one of those bridges u need to cross for your business success, legalwealth, bro just take this issue as something that has being pre destined to happen, no one is perfect, we all working towards perfection, your biz relationship with the op didn't start this way so dnt let it end this was, it's just some sort of mis understanding, @chinoxl as said earlier not throwing blame on anyone, just gonna admonish the famous three , mavinc4u, legalwealth and you that issues are bound to come, it's ability to resolve amicably that makes you stronger, madridfc has said u three are great people, accept it as that, just that to achieve greatness comes with some hurdles, let's take this issue as the hurdles that comes your way. And to the newbies here this isn't a reason to not to use the OP, am not his pro, am also a customer, but business suffer similar issues but ability to resolve stands best. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by zemaye: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Please Chinosxl no invoice yet since Thursday is it general or its just me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
@chinosxl did u ship last week and are u shipping this week?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cvesta(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
chinosxl:

We are currently trying to clear March 2nd at Lagos customs. Your march 5th package didn't make our March 2nd shipment.
how come the 5th march delivered battery didnt make march 16th shipment cos that is what your lagos office told me when i called,the charge of 2100 is equaly too much for it weighs nt more than a pound
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2015
March 30th shipment departed. Will arrive Lagos Tuesday.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2015
LIGHT WEIGHT ITEMS WITHOUT TRACKING - March 30th

A.S usps 7609

M.M USPS 5740

E.U USPS 1910

A.O NO TRACKING

U.N USPS 8899

K.R NO TRACKING

F.S.R USPS 1010

F.A.S NO TRACKING - PACKAGE FROM U.K

A.O-T NO TRACKING

Y.I RN----79GB AND LETTER

S.L LETTER

M.U
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Cvesta:
how come the 5th march delivered battery didnt make march 16th shipment cos that is what your lagos office told me when i called,the charge of 2100 is equaly too much for it weighs nt more than a pound

If your initials A.B, your battery is in my Lagos office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
idokojerry:
@chinosxl did u ship last week and are u shipping this week?

Shipped this week, March 30th. Next shipment in 2 weeks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Didn't find my initials for my shoe chinosxl. What's happening? Didn't get an invoice either. fedex 411*********856
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Graham123:
Didn't find my initials for my shoe chinosxl. What's happening? Didn't get an invoice either. fedex 411*********856

All shoes shipped with invoice. You can contact my manager (08035439982), provide your name and ask him to add your email address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
chinosxl:

Shipped this week, March 30th. Next shipment in 2 weeks.

Bros why na, this 2 weeks is bad for business.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cvesta(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
chinosxl:

If your initials A.B, your battery is in my Lagos office.
it ought to be A.A and not A.B..a little mistake on your path i guess..i will call them now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
cne010:

Bros why na, this 2 weeks is bad for business.
Very bad
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Elemental:
@ chinosxl The items with the following track numbers are on the way to your office. Please consolidate the three of them in one package. I'm yet to receive my $47 paypal refund, so make deductions from it for the shipping fees
9505511108******446428
9274899999******688217
9400109699******007218
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Check if you receive ma item 9461********5273
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please my people let give this man chinoxl the respect he deserve because the guy is trying his best. we should know that the guy is also a human being and not a robot, so lets be patience if he didn't reply to all emails or posts as at the time we want it. the guy is really doing a good job and making many of us here to have something doing and also making some to become rich. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2015
yemight2776:
Please my people let give this man chinoxl the respect he deserve because the guy is trying his best. we should know that the guy is also a human being and not a robot, so lets be patience if he didn't reply to all emails or posts as at the time we want it. the guy is really doing a good job and making many of us here to have something doing and also making some to become rich. Thanks
Kai. Stop this kind thing. Na the same kind praises wey we being dey shower on top one other shipper but him come still disappoint. Me self dey try and I dey make chinosxl rich, abi na free him dey ship my items. Ogbeni , na business be this no be NGO.

10 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2015
terrymason:
oga chinox reply if this package is with you, cux am still seeing in transit and out to have be delivered on the 30th of march. Oga answer me o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
terrymason:
oga chinox reply if this package is with you, cux am still seeing in transit and ought to have be delivered on the 30th of march. Oga answer me o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Please has March 20th been cleared
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by data123(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2015
please i need a wahl super taper.... urgently please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
papiforreal:
How much can get me used iPhone 5 on eBay or Craigslist please?

cc madridfc
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
papiforreal:

cc madridfc

249.9$ manufacturer refurbished
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
data123:
please i need a wahl super taper.... urgently please

I would advise you to get it here in Nigeria as our rating of voltage varies. I bought two Wahl clippers few months ago. None of them work.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Chinosxl,
this usps item was delivered 94055..................8312740171 on your way to the airport.
this charges delivered via DHL 937486...........0346071901 i hope they make the last shipment?
Please do you do sea shipment and how do you charge, say for about 50 Laptops they are salvaged items, how long does it take to arrive?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I would advise you to get it here in Nigeria as our rating of voltage varies. I bought two Wahl clippers few months ago. None of them work.

Try and get a step down converter. US voltage is 110v while naija is 220 to 230v
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
imhomoh:

Try and get a step down converter. US voltage is 110v while naija is 220 to 230v

I already dispose them off. You don't expect me to be going to barbers shop with step down converter always and the wahl clipper only meant for skin cut.

Thanks anyways for the suggestion

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.