Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543494 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
fwonders22:
I'm surprised too he had not posted anything but that Ndidi guy was telling me on Friday on phone that he has resolved the issue that two(2) shipment will move this coming Monday........ I just pray that shipment will move ooooooo because everyone is just tired and frustrated.
my problem is, chinosxl is supposed to let us know how far by now,some people are still sending stufs to him(including me) with no hope of shipping.it is really tiring
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
This guy is unbelievable! How many minutes will it take him to drop a few lines here? Rock bottom customer service! Unless he is in custody, no other explanation suffices.

He is surely bidding lots of his customers goodbye sad

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kashif:
This guy is unbelievable! How many minutes will it take him to drop a few lines here? Rock bottom customer service! Unless he is in custody, no other explanation suffices.

He is surely bidding lots of his customers goodbye sad

Exactly! And people need to stop making excuses for him. It would have only taken 10 minutes max to write a few lines offering some sort of explanation. To me, it just seems he's taking it for granted that people will use his services, regardless of any complaints, and that's a bad first impression.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Dreamsinbc:

Exactly! And people need to stop making excuses for him. It would have only taken 10 minutes max to write a few lines offering some sort of explanation. To me, it just seems he's taking it for granted that people will use his services, regardless of any complaints, and that's a bad first impression.
For me its the last time, I'll be using his service. I just pray all my items arrive. Already in search for another. And nobody should shout "spoiling his business", he brought it on himself. Been using him for about a year now and have been coping with his mode of operation. But not anymore, I deserve better than this.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2015
sammybrainy:

For me its the last time, I'll be using his service. I just pray all my items arrive. Already in search for another. And nobody should shout "spoiling his business", he brought it on himself. Been using him for about a year now and have been coping with his mode of operation. But not anymore, I deserve better than this.

I promise you. You will be back. You will soon know why. Except if you are not a frequent shipper

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2015
tumababa:

I promise you. You will be back. You will soon know why. Except if you are not a frequent shipper

Exactly.

There's not one of them that doesn't have a really really bad one or two times. There's not one of them. Even with the alleged acclaimed fastest shipper on NL, still has his issues.

Still not a reason for chinosxl not to come personally drop an explanation, because as I perceive that would have doused the growing tension. More like someone asking you to wait for him in a dark room.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Etinosajay:

Exactly.

There's not one of them that doesn't have a really really bad one or two times. There's not one of them. Even with the alleged acclaimed fastest shipper on NL, still has his issues.

Still not a reason for chinosxl not to come personally drop an explanation, because as I perceive that would have doused the growing tension. More like someone asking you to wait for him in a dark room.

Wen it happens like this, i stop shipping thru him like a month or 2 to be sure he has stabilized b4 coming back again. I always come back.
In d case of fastest shipper, yes he is fast but he feels he is doing you a favour. Very arrogant.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2015
@tumbaba lolz really funny how the whole thing is unfolding oooo. Intact I wonder why Ndidi and that his second guy @their Lagos office are not also commenting here at least to represent Chinoxl.
I perceive Chinoxl to be one cool calm headed type of a man but in situations like this u are expected to open up and give constant update but the reverse is the case.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bitcoin: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
What a pathetic bunch of whinning clowns. If the guy doesn't want to give u guys update, why the hell are u patronizing him?? To each his own, if u choose to stand by him despite the lack of information, that's your own cup of tea. Why the hell are grown men who are supposedly business men coming here to whine like little sissies? Like what the hell is this, 1988 when the internet just came out? A simple search online and and u can find shippers who are cheaper than this guy and many of the others here charging silly commissions. Most of them use shipping companies u can use yourselves for as little as $4/ pound without any silly commissions or limits to weight.

Now to my other point, may God punish all you scammers and internet fraudsters who would rather defraud someone than ever work for anything in your lives, I swear I will make sure I continue to expose u and have u arrested like I've done many many times. You see, I sell lots of things in the U.S via Craigslist, amazon and Ebay. Every single day (not exaggerating here) I get texts from idiots using fake american phone numbers enquiring about my listed items especially laptops. They always tell me they want to buy my items as a gift for their son but they are out of the country for missionary assignment. They always propose to pay via Paypal and always offer more than the listed price for the item. Of course they never intend to pay for anything, instead they will send me a spoof/fake paypal email claiming to have deposited money into my PayPal account, but when I check PayPal, there are no deposits. I'm sure many people fall for these stupid scams. It's ironic cuz the addresses these scammers provide are usually those of shipping coys on nairaland like cargoatlantic and others. I think this chinox is going through something similar, perhaps these crooks have used his services to ship proceeds from their scams and now the FBI is investigating his business.
Quit whinning like little sissies, some of your brought this whole mess upon yourselves anyway. Don't even bother mentioning my name, I get several Bitcoin mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Etinosajay:

Exactly.

Please, who is the fastest shipper on NL? Point me in his/her direction abeg.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Dreamsinbc:

Please, who is the fastest shipper on NL? Point me in his/her direction abeg.

Did u read that tumababa recently lost something worth 120k through that shipper? Me too.

So I'm not in a position to be giving references, sorry.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Bitcoin:
If the guy doesn't want to give u guys update, why the hell are u patronizing him??
Because some of us are using him for the first time! And, please, watch your language.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Etinosajay:

Did u read that tumababa recently lost something worth 120k through that shipper? Me too.

So I'm not in a position to be giving references, sorry.

O, wow! No, I didn't know it was the same person.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Dreamsinbc:

O, wow! No, I didn't know it was the same person.

Yes sis. Same one.

Just be calm. Ignore any provocations. We know you deserve the best, afterall your money is involved.

But do know this, shipping business is not sweet all the time. Big time importers usually have to sign up for insurance, to avoid visiting the hospital at little delays like this.

As for shippers, there are tonnes of them in the technology section.

It's your first time, it's therefore understandable for the apprehension.

My advice, maybe try quite a number of em, and you'd finally settle for a favorite or a back up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
@Etinosajay, thanks bro. I appreciate the advice. This isn't my first time shipping goods from the USA; it's my first time using Chinosxl. I've used M***s and S**********r. I just came across this thread, and decided to try.

All the same, thanks for breaking it down.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2015
tumababa:

I am. Had items on almost all shipments since I started using his service.

Will be glad to return once I see improvements
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dreamsinbc:
@Etinosajay, thanks bro. I appreciate the advice. This isn't my first time shipping goods from the USA; it's my first time using Chinosxl. I've used M***s and S**********r. I just came across this thread, and decided to try.

All the same, thanks for breaking it down.

Really, you have used M***s? What is your experience with them like? Do you still use them if no, why did you discontinue using them? Am just curious

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
See as people dey use code mention name as if class captain dey this thread. Lmao
Well guess it's normal in this importation bixnex and the bit coin guy said lots of things as well but the truth is no perfect shipping company. I've bought from different countries to know that the best and fastest today could become the worst headache for you tomorrow not because he is happy to do it but he can't just help the situation. At least chinos enter deaf and dumb stage, wait till you meet dox dat will promise you weekend after weekend or the crazy ones that will curse you. Funny life

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
mavinc4u:

Really, you have used M***s? What is your experience with them like? Do you still use them if no, why did you discontinue using them? Am just curious

In my experience with them, once you factor in a 2-3 week wait, you're good as gold. I actually like them when I don't need things in a hurry as their customer service is top notch. However, for fast delivery, look elsewhere. I still use them, and will continue to use them when I don't need quick delivery.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
mavinc4u:

Fingers crossed...Those shipping companies are full of surprises.

I'm sure you will soon be surprised!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
legalwealth:

You are right but most of them don't dissapoint except for delay in delivery.
Dreamsinbc:

In my experience with them, once you factor in a 2-3 week wait, you're good as gold. I actually like them when I don't need things in a hurry as their customer service is top notch. However, for fast delivery, look elsewhere. I still use them, and will continue to use them when I don't need quick delivery.

Okay, but somtimes they deliver early. Is all about been calculative on their delivery schedule.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dear Customers,

Aug 17th shipment is on the way to Lagos. Sadly, Aug 3rd shipment is still undergoing Customs screening. Shipment was initially scheduled for light screening but went to 100% screening on every package (over 200 customers) due to inconsistencies with customer names and some issues Customs/ TSA identified on packages. Please see list below for reasons on Aug 3rd delay.

Customers using nick names or first names without last names or last names without first names on their packages.

Using American First and Last names instead of your real names (Possible credit card fraud)

Billing name/address different from ship to name (Possible credit card fraud)

Removing laptop batteries from the laptop (Per TSA, all batteries must be attached to the laptop it came with, please advice your sellers not to remove them from the laptop, LSM will now charge $20 for each battery we have to place back in your laptop)

Cell phone batteries removed from cell phones, same reason as above.

Fake receipts or no receipts on expensive items.

Package overnight deliveries by FEDEX, UPS, DHL, USPS. (eg, Shipping a $60 cell phone via $100 FEDEX overnight shipment makes your package suspicious and will be turned over to customs).
This is the first time LSM is undergoing 100% screening by Customs/TSA. I’m pleading with all affected customers to exercise a little more patience for customs to do their job. There are about 5 packages left and as soon as screening is complete they will be released. Apologies for all the inconvenience this might have caused you.

Please email us a copy of your international passport if you haven’t already done so, we have to create a file for all our customers.

Regards,

Chinos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Reading through these, thought as much, some few people, spoiling business for the legit business people ...thank God he I'd now taking the right measures (having accurate data and files of clients) to avoid Us Custom and TSA issues....Oga Chinoxl how far the sea cargo...arriving soon abi , so I will update my client.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stormyboss:
Dear Customers,

Aug 17th shipment is on the way to Lagos. Sadly, Aug 3rd shipment is still undergoing Customs screening. Shipment was initially scheduled for light screening but went to 100% screening on every package (over 200 customers) due to inconsistencies with customer names and some issues Customs/ TSA identified on packages. Please see list below for reasons on Aug 3rd delay.

Customers using nick names or first names without last names or last names without first names on their packages.

Using American First and Last names instead of your real names (Possible credit card fraud)

Billing name/address different from ship to name (Possible credit card fraud)

Removing laptop batteries from the laptop (Per TSA, all batteries must be attached to the laptop it came with, please advice your sellers not to remove them from the laptop, LSM will now charge $20 for each battery we have to place back in your laptop)

Cell phone batteries removed from cell phones, same reason as above.

Fake receipts or no receipts on expensive items.

Package overnight deliveries by FEDEX, UPS, DHL, USPS. (eg, Shipping a $60 cell phone via $100 FEDEX overnight shipment makes your package suspicious and will be turned over to customs).
This is the first time LSM is undergoing 100% screening by Customs/TSA. I’m pleading with all affected customers to exercise a little more patience for customs to do their job. There are about 5 packages left and as soon as screening is complete they will be released. Apologies for all the inconvenience this might have caused you.

Please email us a copy of your international passport if you haven’t already done so, we have to create a file for all our customers.

Regards,

Chinos

And I'm yet to receive this email?

Modified : I got the email too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
legalwealth:

Definitely not the one I use, if there there hitches, you are carried along, you get up daily on progress...progress here to advertise 4 anyone, chinos , cool though,just the aspect of communication.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please for those of us that didnt have international passport yet, what can we send and please the message pass through every customers because am yet to refuse unless it is for only customers with packages nw......
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good news.
Got the mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by reaky(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121723630494

Can you get me this
How many days will it take
And how much?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
sammybrainy:
Good news. Got the mail
What mail?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
akagson:
What mail?
The message from Chinos posted above. It was sent to customers by mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 3:10am On Aug 18, 2015
You got the mail
I got the mail
We got the mail

The mail is signed Chinos, suffice to say it's a lengthy one, but why haven't the OP officially come to say something here.

If we are to go by anything the mail said, he can compile a list of those affected and paste here with the first and last letters only while the rest are asterisk

A****c

B****d

In the case of first and last name, you do the same,

This will eradicate completely the issue of one person delaying the shipment because they didn't own up or do the needful.

Sadly my package isn't shipped again counting more than a month, if I was shipping a car, at least I go understand the duration.

Please if you're the one sending those mails, chinos come here and say something, I'm positive it will take you less time to inform us here than via mail to all old and new customers and the effect will be massive and taken in good faith

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.