Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Mother A Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother A Cheat (3156 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Is Mother A Witch? / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is a true life story that happens to one of my best male friend.
It started one night when Dad was away and it happened we had an august visitor and mom have to vacate their room to ours,
As the night grew old we were all sleeping just then i heard some voices
Re: My Mother A Cheat by KanwuliaJara: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
So? undecided
What do you want us to do?
Na ya MAMMA, kill am if you like. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Mother A Cheat by pgidex(f): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wetin come happen
Re: My Mother A Cheat by An0nimus: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Moved to the literature section.

1 Like

Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 4:23am On Aug 14, 2014
An0nimus: Moved to the literature section.
Sweet heart i want it to be discussed here is a family issue, luv u much
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 4:24am On Aug 14, 2014
pgidex: Wetin come happen
Patience my dear u‘ll get to know later, much luv
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2014
KanwuliaJara: So? undecided
What do you want us to do?
Na ya MAMMA, kill am if you like. kiss
Nay sweetypie it hasn‘t resolve to that, don‘t worry u‘ll get to understand as d story unfold, luv u
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2014
I had to eavesdrop because the voice and the manner of talking really caught my attention is a kind of whisper, i opened my eyes gently and i saw every where is dark i felt comfortable nobody will no am awake or so i thought.

I listened very well and found out is my mum making call, i could have gone back to sleep not that i felt mum is in to a secret and i don‘t want to be left out.

Just then i heard her kissed the person on the other line and said since distance couldn‘t permit us to do this, atleast we have the communication gadget.

My God! I was shaken i couldn‘t believe it in the first place, i have to pinched my self, this is not my dad cos i heard her said he travelled in response to what he might ask.

My mum of all people doing this, oh no God why should she? A born again christian
Re: My Mother A Cheat by tpia1: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Can you explain how she kissed someone over the phone?

Did she kiss the phone or what?

And why is your mum juggling multiple men while you are not even juggling one man?
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmm what a life this is someone i looked upto as a role, i felt a surge of hatred engulps my heart instantly.

Well i have to find who is this bastard, i kept on listening with rapt attention, just on cue i heard her ask “ how is birnin yero?“ wow this must be Mr Getrude, as he is the only person we had in birnin yero.

Mr Getrude is our family, he once worked in Katsina and we happen to live in the same quarters thats how we became close, from neighbour to family friend we even attend the same church, every sunday he took us to church in his car.

My dad is a force and he rarely stays at home he visit once in a blue moon, he was working in Kano while we are in Katsina.

Why will mum do this Is it because of his money or what? Life is full of mystery, since the night of my foundings i started being hostile to my mum, showing alot of disrespect this took her unaware, am a cool guy, jovial and an extrovert more or less a sanguin.

But now am a shawdow of myself i hardly laugh, i got annoyed at the slightest provocation, what do you expect me to do? I felt betrayed,she let me down am so confused as a young child i couldn‘t handle it maturedly.

I decided to let stay in me and be my old self i still loves my mum, now that dad is dead i don‘t want to hurt her feelings.

Please help me, did i did the right thing? By keeping it to myself alone.
Your comment matters alot lets help a brother in need of our help. God bless you as you contribute.
Re: My Mother A Cheat by KanwuliaJara: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2014
When you get married, have your own children with a father that VISITS once in a blue moon from SOKOTO. . . . .please come back and tell ME MORE! kiss

10 Likes

Re: My Mother A Cheat by tpia1: 6:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Almost every single topic on nairaland is about, or ends with someone dead or dying.

Na murderers full here?

Or is everyone on the forum from a war zone.

Lord have mercy.

You say the topic is about your mum cheating, then you let us know your dad is dead.

Ko lori ko nidi.

One would think ebola didn't just get here.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: Can you explain how she kissed someone over the phone?

And why is your mum juggling multiple men while you are not even juggling one man?

Can‘t u fathom kisses blown through d air
And mark you this is not the case of da op is my friend‘s and he permit me to share wid d public no issults plssss
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: Almost every single topic on nairaland is about, or ends with someone dead or dying.

Na murderers full here?

Or is everyone on the forum from a war zone.

Lord have mercy.

You say the topic is about your mum cheating, then you let us know your dad is dead.

Ko lori ko nidi.

One would think ebola didn't just get here.
Then u must be 1 of them welkum to d family bro grin
Re: My Mother A Cheat by tpia1: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2014
No, I cant fathom blowing kisses or communicable diseases through the air.

Your thread should be in fiction section btw, or sexuality if you are giving raunchy details from your imagination.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother A Cheat by tpia1: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2014
princesssusan:
Then u must be 1 of them welkum to d family bro grin

That is not my portion in Jesus name dear.

It may be yours however.

Your mum cheated, your dad died.

Sorry, moving on.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2014
KanwuliaJara: When you get married, have your own children with a father that VISITS once in a blue moon from SOKOTO. . . . .please come back and tell ME MORE! kiss
Don‘t worry more stories will kom my way wen ur hubby will be transfer to borno chibok to be precise tongue

1 Like

Re: My Mother A Cheat by tpia1: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Ghoul
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1:

That is not my portion in Jesus name dear.

It may be yours however.

Your mum cheated, your dad died.

Sorry, moving on.
Lols i luv dt, u get to know who is who wen d journey gets tough d best d low level man can do is to back off. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: No, I cant fathom blowing kisses or communicable diseases through the air.

Your thread should be in fiction section btw, or sexuality if you are giving raunchy details from your imagination.
Ouch! Thinking truh his a/n/u/s again
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: Ghoul
I take dt as a compliment neva knew u‘r a fan of frank tongue
Re: My Mother A Cheat by cococandy(f): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Is your father dead or visiting once in a blue moon from another state?
Or does he visit once in a while in spirit form?

Just try be consistent.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother A Cheat by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oga mind your business. No be every husband/wife matter you go dey choik mouth for.face your front. You weren't there when they got married or were having sex
Re: My Mother A Cheat by egopersonified(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: Can you explain how she kissed someone over the phone?

Kai, see word.
Re: My Mother A Cheat by simdam500(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tho i dont find reading the op interesting but i believe when a husband is dead, u marry a husband...

No qualms
Re: My Mother A Cheat by pgidex(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
KanwuliaJara: When you get married, have your own children with a father that VISITS once in a blue moon from SOKOTO. . . . .please come back and tell ME MORE! kiss

true talk cheesy

@princesssusan; na lonliness make maale cheat
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
pgidex:

true talk cheesy

@princesssusan; na lonliness make maale cheat
So when u‘r lonely u‘r free to improvise? And d question is if he did the right thing by keeping it to himself?
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
simdam500: Tho i dont find reading the op interesting but i believe when a husband is dead, u marry a husband...

No qualms
As at then d hubby isn‘t dead o
Re: My Mother A Cheat by tpia1: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Too bad for you then.
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1: Too bad for you then.
Too good 4 u then dear
Re: My Mother A Cheat by Richy4(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
OP, Since you said your friend was eavesdropping, ok I have just forgiven him. But do you know that some things are not always the way theY look or sound?

He's just being hostile to his mum unnecessarily. If he is man enough, why can't he confront her? instead of acting the pepping Tom.
Re: My Mother A Cheat by princesssusan(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Richy4: OP, Since you said your friend was eavesdropping, ok I have just forgiven him. But do you know that some things are not always the way theY look or sound?

He's just being hostile to his mum unnecessarily. If he is man enough, why can't he confront her? instead of acting the pepping Tom.
Tnx dear, this is an awesome answer so far void of insults,prejudice, once again tnx n God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturing Job Or Banking Job! Which Is The Better Of The Two? / Female Swag: Check Out This Female Police Officer's Picture / My Wife Screams 'oh Buhari' During Sex - Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.