Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is Mother A Witch? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Mother A Witch? (4440 Views)

Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Only God knows!
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by amtaken(f): 3:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by tellwisdom: 4:15am On Jan 18, 2016
E be like sey that hearing problem don affect your brain. sad..U sabi where Yaba dey??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2016
You are too proud and that will be your downfall. That's the dream. Your mother's right; you will NEVER be well until you give your mother the respect she is due. You are the problem.

You sicken me. You call your mother these name shocked are you sure you want this to hit FP undecided

You are an evil child. Go do right by your mother AND forget yam and cassava pounding: for your mother you should do ANYTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Miami11: 4:26am On Jan 18, 2016
I will never know if your mum is a witch, are you basing the dream to clarify she is a witch,

He parenting style might have sack , but give her some slack , frustration, poverty, culture, singleness , primitivity, illiteracy and mental issues might have affected her,

Love her support her, move on already.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by MrBONE2(m): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2016
If only the Oups will first spit on the Bones so that i can consults the Great One"GOD"of KUVUKI LAND to speaks of the event and Solutions to it.
Can say much watching 4 dimension First.grin
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaa

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
You are too proud and that will be your downfall. That's the dream. Your mother's right; you will NEVER be well until you give your mother the respect she is due. You are the problem.

You sicken me. You call your mother these name shocked are you sure you want this to hit FP undecided

You are an evil child. Go do right by your mother AND forget yam and cassava pounding: for your mother you should do ANYTHING!!!

You are so wrong madam. Better give him a rope to hang himself, internet has made ppo lose respect. Smh... Like u are talking to ur younger brother. **checks profile** a muslim no wonder, they dont understand revelations undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 18, 2016
This may be a vision from God, and its definitely not a good one... Its called spirit of servitude. When you see yourself doing less than ur class in the dream, its retrogression, although it may not be your mum, bt iys not a good dream at all. God reveals to redeen. I ll advise you go on fasting and prayers, and take back ur destiny. Pray with holy anger. In the road to success, everybody is a suspect. For a married man to even push barrow.... And no mother in reality would send her son that, except he voluteers. Tell your mum about the dream, and see her response. Dont conclude, she may be innocent.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2016
miszeno:

You are so wrong madam. Better give him a rope to hang himself, internet has made ppo lose respect. Smh... Like u are talking to ur younger brother. **checks profile** a muslim no wonder, they dont understand revelations undecided

Ok. I'm glad I don't understand.... Since when did Christianity support witchcraft. Let me guess you'll advice he pray and fast.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 18, 2016
the world is really a strange place. I'm not surprised by the ops revelations. Afterall no be mama dey born throwaway her pikin for suckaway and drainage?

I think the op needs to be very close to God.This is Africa, and voodoo is real and bloody here. There's more to what the eye can see.The fact a mother gave birth to you doesn't mean she can't harm you! While I was working with my dad is on the island, I've seen some women beat their children so mercilessly that you begin to pray for the child to live another day.That one no be winch? !?For oyibo country, it's called child abuse but for here those mothers dem be proper winch! !!!!

I heard a true story about a woman who confessed that she kills her daughter in laws foetus because she never wanted her son to marry her.This lady get miscarriages soteeeeee she tire to get belle.

I will advice you become very prayerful and close to God. And as you do that, you will find out more truth. Just like someone pointed out, it may not even be your mother but an imposter.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Your mother is not a witch. Pls stop that rubbish.
Maybe she wasn't mom of the year but you weren't the sterling son either (from your story).

So pls try to mend fences with your mom and forgive her whatever you hold against her.

Dreams are manifest exhibitions of our latent fears, worries, hopes etc. there's nothing supernatural about them. Nobody was revealing anything to you. Just your old buried animosity towards your mom playing out in your dreams.

Forgive her and beg her for forgiveness too as you must have done her wrong with your attitude at some point in your life.
That's one way to let go of the baggage and purge yourself of feelings that bring up nightmares.

3 Likes

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala pls i need help a lot of folks to see this.

In that dream, your are the one at fault.

Go bacj to your mother
Kneel/prostate
Beg for her forgiveness- please be sincere
And ask her why she has been abusing you
Don't forget to threaten o
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2016
cococandy:
Your mother is not a witch. Pls stop that rubbish.
Maybe she wasn't mom of the year but you weren't the sterling son either (from your story).

So pls try to mend fences with your mom and forgive her whatever you hold against her.

Dreams are manifest exhibitions of our latent fears, worries, hopes etc. there's nothing supernatural about them. Nobody was revealing anything to you. Just your old buried animosity towards your mom playing out in your dreams.

Forgive her and beg her for forgiveness too as you must have done her wrong with your attitude at some point in your life.
That's one way to let go of the baggage and purge yourself of feelings that bring up nightmares.
Before God and man, i have no hidden animosity or anything against my mother. I have never suspected her of anything like this. I certainly didn't like her actions and i attributed it to lack of exposure.
Most of my dreams have meanings that's why i want folks to look into it. I am not suspicious of any body but i am worried. Thanks for your input.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2016
miszeno:

What makes you think Muslims do not do revelations?undecided The good thing is we do not abandon common sense because of a dream.

You need to learn some respect too

2 Likes

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Before God and man, i have no hidden animosity or anything against my mother. I have never suspected her of anything like this. I certainly didn't like her actions and i attributed it to lack of exposure.
Most of my dreams have meanings that's why i want folks to look into it. I am not suspicious of any body but i am worried. Thanks for your input.

Cococandy is right.

You could have been a bad child so I don't think it is entirely her fault.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Miami11: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Nigerians and witchcraft, diabolism, spirituality, paranoia, mmmh I tire, I thought it was only in movies.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

In that dream, your are the one at fault.

Go bacj to your mother
Kneel/prostate
Beg for her forgiveness- please be sincere
And ask her why she has been abusing you
Don't forget to threaten o

Asking for forgiveness is not a problem.
The problem is, is she involved in sorcery? i want to know what is going on.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Asking for forgiveness is not a problem.
The problem is, is she involved in sorcery? i want to know what is going on.

Keep searching o

You will definitely find what your are looking forundecided
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

Cococandy is right.

You could have been a bad child so I don't think it is entirely her fault.

No i was not a bad kid. I have no report of bad behavior outside. I was a model kid and today people still praise me.
I would rather say the truth and face the consequence than lie and go free, a trait i inherited from my mother.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2016
EggovinMma:
the world is really a strange place. I'm not surprised by the ops revelations. Afterall no be mama dey born throwaway her pikin for suckaway and drainage?

I think the op needs to be very close to God.This is Africa, and voodoo is real and bloody here. There's more to what the eye can see.The fact a mother gave birth to you doesn't mean she can't harm you! While I was working with my dad is on the island, I've seen some women beat their children so mercilessly that you begin to pray for the child to live another day.That one no be winch? !?For oyibo country, it's called child abuse but for here those mothers dem be proper winch! !!!!

I heard a true story about a woman who confessed that she kills her daughter in laws foetus because she never wanted her son to marry her.This lady get miscarriages soteeeeee she tire to get belle.
Thanks for your input.

I will advice you become very prayerful and close to God. And as you do that, you will find out more truth. Just like someone pointed out, it may not even be your mother but an imposter.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

No i was not a bad kid. I have no report of bad behavior outside. I was a model kid and today people still praise me.
I would rather say the truth and face the consequence than lie and go free, a trait i inherited from my mother.

Aren't we all smiles and grins to strangers?
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

Aren't we all smiles and grins to strangers?
True but i grew up in the village where everyone know each other in and out
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by cococandy(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

It's okay.

Dreams have meanings alright. But not supernatural as we sometimes think they do.
The point is your mom didn't act quite right towards you in real life. Those experiences must have built up in your subconscious mind even if you weren't consciously aware of them piling up in your mind.
You may claim you have no animosity towards her. But the fact that you entertain thoughts about her being into witchcraft shows that you do have such feelings which you aren't ready to face.
Since You're more likely to dream about stuff you suppress than stuff you act on and get rid off.

You and your mom could have a better relationship. That's what you need to work on. Or at least do your part in bridging that torn fence. Hopefully she'll meet you halfway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

I do not think you understand my point at all.
Yes i want it to go to front page cos i need peoples view.
I am not suspecting her, but i am worried cos it seems there is something i don't know.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2016
miszeno:
This may be a vision from God, and its definitely not a good one... Its called spirit of servitude. When you see yourself doing less than ur class in the dream, its retrogression, although it may not be your mum, bt iys not a good dream at all. God reveals to redeen. I ll advise you go on fasting and prayers, and take back ur destiny. Pray with holy anger. In the road to success, everybody is a suspect. For a married man to even push barrow.... And no mother in reality would send her son that, except he voluteers. Tell your mum about the dream, and see her response. Dont conclude, she may be innocent.

Thanks for your input.
What made me worried is that mother always try to send me to do mean tasks, asking if so so person (slowpoke, alcoholics ) are not doing it for their mother.. i used to ask her if she will be happy if i am like any of them... and she always report any wrong i did to anyone who cares to listen. I have never thought about these but this dream is bringing back memories that leaves me worried.

I am not suspecting her, but i think God is telling something. I want to find out what is going on.
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2016
cococandy:

It's okay.

Dreams have meanings alright. But not supernatural as we sometimes think they do.
The point is your mom didn't act quite right towards you in real life. Those experiences must have built up in your subconscious mind even if you weren't consciously aware of them piling up in your mind.
You may claim you have no animosity towards her. But the fact that you entertain thoughts about her being into witchcraft shows that you do have such feelings which you aren't ready to face.
Since You're more likely to dream about stuff you suppress than stuff you act on and get rid off.

You and your mom could have a better relationship. That's what you need to work on. Or at least do your part in bridging that torn fence. Hopefully she'll meet you halfway.

Thank you Candy.
I am someone who will speak the truth always and face the consequence than lie and go free, a trait i inherited from mother.. quite an irony.
I honestly see my mother as a simple honest soul who does not understand life's intrigues...

The question i can't off my mind is.. what about if she's was bewitched as a kid and she's acting under forces she can't resist?
Re: Is Mother A Witch? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala pls i need help a lot of folks to see this.
It's obvious u're too proud even to ur mother. So u consider it imbecilic to help out ur mother? It's pple like u tht'll be bouncing doing big boy beside ur mum while she is carrying something heavy.
I know it's painful being compared wt pple u knw u're better than, I'av been there, I sometimes get tempted to tell my mum to pray to God for such a child next time and leave me alone, but one's mother is one's mother, u can't change tht. It cld probably be more of her personality than anything fetish so don't capitalize on this. U shld be happy to help ur mother out wt things even b4 she asks.
The meaning of the dream is simple- u will not amount to anything unless u give to ur mum the love, respect and care she deserves. The dream most likely has nothing to do wt her being fetish or not, don't blame her for ur misfortunes, that's ur destiny. As for ur hear problems get urself treated. Build a good relationship wt ur mum overlook the animosity and don't break family ties over a dream tht might just be due to ur own imaginations rather than real

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by Opiosko: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

It's obvious u're too proud even to ur mother. So u consider it imbecilic to help out ur mother? It's pple like u tht'll be bouncing doing big boy beside ur mum while she is carrying something heavy.
I know it's painful being compared wt pple u knw u're better than, I'av been there, I sometimes get tempted to tell my mum to pray to God for such a child next time and leave me alone, but one's mother is one's mother, u can't change tht. It cld probably be more of her personality than anything fetish so don't capitalize on this. U shld be happy to help ur mother out wt things even b4 she asks.
The meaning of the dream is simple- u will not amount to anything unless u give to ur mum the love, respect and care she deserves. The dream most likely has nothing to do wt her being fetish or not, don't blame her for ur misfortunes, that's ur destiny. As for ur hear problems get urself treated. Build a good relationship wt ur mum overlook the animosity and don't break family ties over a dream tht might just be due to ur own imaginations rather than real

Did you read his post? Being responsible for oneself at a tender age of 13 in a village is no mean task. Dude could have become a tout, drunk or a criminal but he choose to work and train himself. Never remembered the mother buying one christmas cloth for him and the mother want him to give her his earnings..so he will have to stop school, go naked or hungry?...
Besides, i did not see where he insulted her, he only said the dream bring back sad memories that makes him worried..
Let's try to understand people's point before we pass judgment.
Op, life is more spiritual than physical. Look for a trusted man of God to counsel you. God will help you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by cococandy(f): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2016
AgbataObim:

Thank you Candy.
I am someone who will speak the truth always and face the consequence than lie and go free, a trait i inherited from mother.. quite an irony.
I honestly see my mother as a simple honest soul who does not understand life's intrigues...

The question i can't off my mind is.. what about if she's was bewitched as a kid and she's acting under forces she can't resist?

You're welcome.

The bolded is bollocks. I'm resisting the urge to roll my eyes right now. grin

Just stop with the superstition and fixation on imaginary witchery. You're the one giving yourself nightmares.

Stop already. You're just a ripe candidate for one pastor to bamboozle with 'prophecy' and 'visions'.
The way your mind is working right now, you won't have a problem believing such a person.

Pray more if that makes you feel better.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by marbee(f): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
It seems your mind is made up already about your mum hence your main purpose of praying was for guidance and revelation.

What made you think she has not dreamt some troubling dream concerning you also?

My advise for you is to pray more and work harder,
You are already bewitching yourself by thinking some one is after your life or progress.

Think about positive things more and have more faith in God. Continue to work hard and you will definitely succeed.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by marbee(f): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2016
cococandy:

You're welcome.

The bolded is bollocks. I'm resisting the urge to roll my eyes right now. grin

Just stop with the superstition and fixation on imaginary witchery. You're the one giving yourself nightmares.

Stop already. You're just a ripe candidate for one pastor to bamboozle with 'prophecy' and 'visions'.
The way your mind is working right now, you won't have a problem believing such a person.

Pray more if that makes you feel better.

Nice job you are doing for the OP,
some people always think witches and wizard are the cause of every unusual things happening in their life.

1 Like

Re: Is Mother A Witch? by cococandy(f): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
marbee:

Nice job you are doing for the OP,
some people always think witches and wizard are the cause of every unusual things happening in their life.
Lol. So True.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce / Newlywed Husband Living In Wife's Parents' House / Should Ex's Talk To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.