Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5605 Views)

Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by faithugo64(f): 4:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Lol....moms been lying since 1334.,My girlfriend told me her mom said she shouldn't even share anything.(cup,drinks and others) with a guy,else she gets pregnant

2 Likes

Re: . by rattlesnake(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
faithugo64: she called me that night and said ''ugomma,you are now a woman,but i must warn you,don't ever go close to guys,never you let a guy touch any part of your body,don't even make friends with them,there are many girls here you can make friends with,let the guys be, else YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!.............''

sweet mother,trying to protect her own

share the funny things your mum told you about guys when you saw your first period
op u will get 1000 views from ladies but prolly only 7 comments
NL ladies only read and feel lazy to type

3 Likes

Re: . by Ivanspring(f): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Nothing that fantastic. However, she did tell me that girls don't play with boys. That i must not allow them touch me because it is a sin and Jesus doesn't like it. Anyday a boy touches my breast or bum bum, i MUST report to her asap!

2 Likes

Re: . by faithugo64(f): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2014
rattlesnake: op u will get 1000 views from ladies but prolly only 7 comments
NL ladies only read and feel lazy to type
yea you are ryt,what about the guys?
Re: . by Adaeze003(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Funny or weird enough, mama told me nothing... Years n years went by b4 papa gave us the most awkward prayer sermons ever.... He's like: fornication is when a man puts his pen.s in a woman(lmao) when they're not married. And once she gets preggy that's the end of her. There was stammering inbetween sef...

Parents can be weird about this stuff... Like they don't do.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2014
faithugo64: she called me that night and said ''ugomma,you are now a woman,but i must warn you,don't ever go close to guys,never you let a guy touch any part of your body,don't even make friends with them,there are many girls here you can make friends with,let the guys be, else YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!.............''

sweet mother,trying to protect her own

share the funny things your mum told you about guys when you saw your first period

ugo bekee i like u though..follow me
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2014
My mom told me, "you are now a woman, if you go close to any man or if any man comes close to you and touch you, you'll get pregnant " grin grin. Well, I burst out laughing. I was not a kid anymore then, I was in my final days in Secondary School.

1 Like

Re: . by faithugo64(f): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2014
tosscash1:

follow you to where
Re: . by faithugo64(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote
author=ojokojonwanyi]My mom told me, "you are now a woman, if you go
close to any man or if any man comes close to you and touch you, you'll
get pregnant " grin grin. Well, I burst out laughing. I was not a kid
anymore then, I was in my final days in Secondary School.[/quote]ah bad girl,am sure your mum will be suprised at your laughter
Re: . by olumaxi(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: My mom told me, "you are now a woman, if you go close to any man or if any man comes close to you and touch you, you'll get pregnant " grin grin. Well, I burst out laughing. I was not a kid anymore then, I was in my final days in Secondary School.
hmmm,u av been doin it by then

1 Like

Re: . by Enahi(f): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
faithugo64: follow you to where

dont tell me u are arrogant undecided
is dat how u reply a complement? undecided
Re: . by christybabe(f): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
I knew before mum told me, cos I read a lot and I was already in js3, wen it started, and they av taught us in school I ws ready for it, wen I noticed it I didnt panick, I went to tell my mum, she smiled and said, u have to be more careful now, dnt play rough wit boys, if a boy touches you in private, dnt hesitate to report to me.
So u see, av bin reporting to her since then. ;

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
faithugo64: ah bad girl,am sure your mum will be suprised at your laughter

Well, the look on her face was not a good one. I was still a "good" girl then. I was just not expecting her to repeat the same phrase moms in this part of the world use.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
olumaxi: hmmm,u av been doin it by then

Hmmmn! Doing whah?
Anyway, I've read a lot of teenage-themed books prior to that. Wasn't expecting her to say such. tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Don't worry ladies, that same mum go change her talk when you reach 30. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
olumaxi: hmmm,u av been doin it by then
Hello! Guys are not allow to comment, abi you be gay I.e the wife gay. Don't be shy just say the truth, I swear to skales I won't tell Gej.
Re: . by olumaxi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
balamz: Hello! Guys are not allow to comment, abi you be gay I.e the wife gay. Don't be shy just say the truth, I swear to skales I won't tell Gej.
then wea r d girls?...they av only turned d thread into a viewing center
Re: . by faithugo64(f): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
tosscash1:

dont tell me u are arrogant undecided
is dat how u reply a complement? undecided
no dear,am sori ok
Re: . by Silensa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
this thread became dry the moment you added the ''ladies'' tag on it

Abeg where is this? A viewing center or what?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
My Mum almost cried with disappointment that I didn't tell her when i started having periods. grin she had this scenario all acted out in her head where I'll come to her in fear one morning and say
..''Mummy i'm dying, blood is coming out from my wee-wee''
and she'll be like
..''hahahahaha No my daughter, you are now a woman, that's all''
and then proceed to take me on my first pad and bra shopping trip. grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately for her, I learnt everything by reading in the library and listening to the scary stories of the senior girls in boarding school, when my first period came, I calmly bought my trusty always, peeled it off like pro and ...

... to the chagrin of my dear Mama (when she heard the gist eventually)

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
tosscash1:

Ugo, run as fast as u can..., or, u will end up pregnant.., like ur mum said.

1 Like

Re: . by larride(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
God is good!!!!
Re: . by Cutekriss(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ivanspring: Nothing that fantastic. However, she did tell me that girls don't play with boys. That i must not allow them touch me because it is a sin and Jesus doesn't like it. Anyday a boy touches my breast or bum bum, i MUST report to her asap!
undecided[quote author=Ivanspring]
lol.... I doubt if you do that, on the contrary, you are enjoying it.... Mama's got her eyes on you.......
Re: . by faithugo64(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
missbronze: Ugo, run as fast as u can..., or, u will end up pregnant.., like ur mum said.
#runs off#
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
missbronze: Ugo, run as fast as u can..., or, u will end up pregnant.., like ur mum said.

lmao....u are not serious
Re: . by dechandel(f): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was in a boarding school then
Just told my mum over the phone
Funny enough, she was all bout being very hygineic cheesy
And finally be careful cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
faithugo64: no dear,am sori ok

apology accepted.. cox i'm crushing on u already wink
Re: . by Ivanspring(f): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cutekriss: undecided

That was then and i did no such thing like reporting. However, i took her advice very seriously and avoided the sons of Adam as much as i could cool
Re: . by Cutekriss(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
apology accepted.. cox i'm crushing on u already wink[/quote]

Crushing ke!!! Crashing nko?
Re: . by faithugo64(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
tosscash1:

apology accepted.. cox i'm crushing on u already wink
abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.