Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Use Openvpn To Surf Mtnnightplan During The Day - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Openvpn To Surf Mtnnightplan During The Day (1732 Views)

Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Surf The Web Anonymously! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Openvpn To Surf Mtnnightplan During The Day by Fashrobbin(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Morning guys,I know this trick is old but, the older trick requires you to upgrade to premium account with a token amount from tweakware.before I continue,am sadly to announce to you that the etisalat driod tweak is no more connecting so,if you are still the type trying to connect I will advise you to stop because,the port is already closed.
Now back to the matter;This morning,I will be sharing you a little tips on how to use mtn night plan during the day using openvpn freely no upgrade or charges.

We all know that mtn allocates 1.5gb for you to use during the day and also 3gb that works in the night only.
How to Make it works 24hrs
This method works on android,PC&iPhone.
==>subscribe for the night plan by dailing *102# or send 102 to 131
==>If you do not have openvpn installed on your pc download it now Here Android users should go to play store and download OPENVPNCONNECT if you download anything other than that it may not work.while the iOS(iPhone users) should theirs from iTunes.
==>download config file http://www.techfashy.com/2014/08/how-to-use-openvpn-to-surf-mtn-night.html
===> It will request for username and password input this
Username:vpnbook
Password:nUG7kewr
You can follow them on Twitter to know when the password changes Twitter.com/vpnbook

(1) (Reply)

Smslive247 Bulk SMS For Sale / Very Neat Zinox Laptop For Sale / HP 15 Quad Core 2TB 2GB 15.6" White New - N80k --SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.