Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Date In The Studio? DJ Cuppy Picks Ice Prince Zamani For A New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Date In The Studio? DJ Cuppy Picks Ice Prince Zamani For A New Song (497 Views)

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Date In The Studio? DJ Cuppy Picks Ice Prince Zamani For A New Song by Lekksite(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014

If there’s been any dating going on between Ice Prince Zamani and billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy, then it will probably be a date in the studio!

Despite previous rumours of them having a secret affair, the Red Velvet Music Group CEO has slammed them all. “I am not dating Ice Prince”, she said in her recent interview with Encomium Weekly, “he is just a friend of mine”.
Then what are the two of them hiding behind the curtains? apparently, the fast rising DJ has been hooking up with the “N-Word” rapper in a music studio because they have something brand new about to pop for their fans.
She told the paper, “presently we are collaborating on a song together.”
Well, given how incredible Ice Prince flows and obviously how determined Cuppy is to make a mark in the music scene – rather than just be known as billionaire Femi Otedola’s daughter – she says

Continue _ http://www.gidi360.com/date-studio-dj-cuppy-picks-ice-prince-zamani-song/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Says – “I Want To Get Married In Space”! How Crazy But Expected Of Her / Recent Words From Nadia Buari: Life Is Not A Race, Be Yourself And Watch Nobody / D'banj Proposes To Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.