Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters (818 Views)

God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by ojimbo(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
an argument broke out between me and my mum, she just came back home, unfortunately i was not ahome because i went to celebrate our new yam festival, watching masquarades as they display some certain entertainments, my mum immediately got angry when she founds out that i was at the square. She now begin to preach of what their pastor said about those that do go to watch masqurade and patronise them, may be given then 20 naira for the entertainments. Instead of coming to church and listen to the word of God. To my greatest suprise, she said that any man that dosent pay his tithe to God(church) is robbing God and will go to hell fire. Am in trouble now, my mum have entered into the to hands of brainwashing fraudsters, how can i deliver her from such bondage?
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by Prowizy2(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2014
K
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Bring her to my shrine for purification
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Your Mum is wise.. better that money in the hands of God than Masquerades.. grin
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by binary123(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2014
I FEEL YOUR PAIN,NOT ONLY ON THE TITHE ASPECT BUT ADDRESSING THOSE SMALL BOYS AND THERE WIVES AS DADDY AND MUMMY the funny truth is that when ever you try to make your mum to understand the truth she will now tell it to the pastor and they will conclude that it is the demon that is speaking through you. i am facing similar case/
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by binary123(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2014
voltron: Your Mum is wise.. better that money in the hands of God than Masquerades.. grin
how are you sure the money will be dilever to God?.the maspuerade will appreciate the money,and he will be encourage to keep the curture going
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
ojimbo: an argument broke out between me and my mum, she just came back home, unfortunately i was not ahome because i went to celebrate our new yam festival, watching masquarades as they display some certain entertainments, my mum immediately got angry when she founds out that i was at the square. She now begin to preach of what their pastor said about those that do go to watch masqurade and patronise them, may be given then 20 naira for the entertainments. Instead of coming to church and listen to the word of God. To my greatest suprise, she said that any man that dosent pay his tithe to God(church) is robbing God and will go to hell fire. Am in trouble now, my mum have entered into the to hands of brainwashing fraudsters, how can i deliver her from such bondage?
obey your mum she knows the best for you than anyone else.
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by ojimbo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
balamz: obey your mum she knows the best for you than anyone else.
yet she is afriad because a certain man called pastor said that she is robbing God. Because she could not pack her money and give them?
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
ojimbo: an argument broke out between me and my mum, she just came back home, unfortunately i was not ahome because i went to celebrate our new yam festival, watching masquarades as they display some certain entertainments, my mum immediately got angry when she founds out that i was at the square. She now begin to preach of what their pastor said about those that do go to watch masqurade and patronise them, may be given then 20 naira for the entertainments. Instead of coming to church and listen to the word of God. To my greatest suprise, she said that any man that dosent pay his tithe to God(church) is robbing God and will go to hell fire. Am in trouble now, my mum have entered into the to hands of brainwashing fraudsters, how can i deliver her from such bondage?
lol at the bolded. Robbing God of what? Pastors and their dubious minds sef
Re: My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters by Sanchez01: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Your mum is not brainwashed. She is only hanging on to the truth, even though she heard it from someone you think is a fraudster. Truth is, when we pay tithes, they are used for the things of God; propagation of the Gospel, building and sustaining the church and those in need. It all depends on doctrine. However, ours is not to question what the money is used for. We are only required to pay 10 %, then it can be said we have fulfilled the Law. Malachi 3: 7-10 confirms this.

#Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions Of New Christians.... / Why Are There So Many Misconceptions About Islam? / 20 Things Every Christian Ought To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.