Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent (1378 Views)

A Parent's Level Of Patience Is Eternal... (hillarious Pic) / Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by SAMBARRY: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Homosecuality=2 involved adults

beastiality=1adult and an animal in which when the animal gets pregnant can fk up the human race. Eg a human being partly looking like a dog. As in having the features of an animal and a human. Aside from that such bizarre act can ruin the trend of animals getting attracted to animals and humans to humans
onirugbon1:

oh ok.

But why is homosexuality ok while bestiality is abnormal?

Afterall homosexuality = 2 consenting adults

bestiality = 1 consenting adult + a consenting dog ( a dog on heat is ready to receive any male).

So what arguement are you going to put up against bestiality in that light?

You see why I said the 21st century liberalism movement is pure kolo mentality.
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by pickabeau1: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2014
SAMBARRY: Well all that arr bye products of mental instability. You don't have to walk the Street nakid to be mad. Some people are not normal however it's not obvious

This is a fallacy...u don jabo...

Mental illness and immorality have no direct correlation

Accept am
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by SAMBARRY: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

This is a fallacy...u don jabo...

Mental illness and immorality have no direct correlation

Accept am
NO I WILL NOT tongue
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by pickabeau1: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2014
SAMBARRY: NO I WILL NOT tongue

No b you..

Na so u dey spread fallacy up n down...
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by SAMBARRY: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

No b you..

Na so u dey spread fallacy up n down...
I said no. Is it by force tongue
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2014
SAMBARRY: Homosecuality=2 involved adults

beastiality=1adult and an animal in which when the animal gets pregnant can fk up the human race. Eg a human being partly looking like a dog. As in having the features of an animal and a human. Aside from that such bizarre act can ruin the trend of animals getting attracted to animals and humans to humans

hehehehe scientifically, a man and a dog cannot produce an offspring because we are not of the same genetic family, so no worries except for health, moral and ethical reasons.

But have you seen the disadvantages and health implication of children born from incestry?

Despite this hazard many countries have legalized incestry and keep pushing.

So you see am?

Liberalism is all about the gratification of human desires, freedom to indulge and it is bringind down the edge of ethics and morality.

Thats why I said you want the sweet sweet dodo of feminism but you forget it comes along with the whole jedi jedi package cheesy
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Feminism is not bad it's only people that take things to the extreme.
onirugbon1:

hehehehe scientifically, a man and a dog cannot produce an offspring because we are not of the same genetic family, so no worries except for health, moral and ethical reasons.

But have you seen the disadvantages and health implication of children born from incestry?

Despite this hazard many countries have legalized incestry and keep pushing.

So you see am?

Liberalism is all about the gratification of human desires, freedom to indulge and it is bringind down the edge of ethics and morality.

Thats why I said you want the sweet sweet dodo of feminism but you forget it comes along with the whole jedi jedi package cheesy

Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Bottom line is every one should do things in moderation
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2014
SAMBARRY: Feminism is not bad it's only people that take things to the extreme.

Don't worry. When you marry chief onirugbon1 of odua land, It will be a fertile environment to raise a responsible generation. cheesy
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by SAMBARRY: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
onirugbon1:

Don't worry. When you marry chief onirugbon1 of odua land, It will be a fertile environment to raise a responsible generation. cheesy
undecided undecided undecided

please excuse me jare undecided
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
onirugbon1:

Parenting carries the bulk of the blame.

I can't count the times I've seen good parenting amount to nothing, with the child choosing to live a life of vice, for lack of a better word. Bad parenting often produces good upstanding people who choose to stray as far away as possible from the type of destructive 'parenting' they experienced.

It's only part of the equation.
Re: Rise Up To Your Calling As A Parent by egopersonified(f): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sometimes its not really the fact that a parent is too busy, after money or not loving enough, the truth is even when parents have the time and opportunity to train/disciple their kids, they just dont know how. How do you give what you dont have? How do you mould someone into what you dont even know you should mould them after? How do you correct someone when you dont even realise he is wrong? So many issues, I know we will get there some day, but for some, it would take several generations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Adultery / 12 Signs Of Bad Parenting That Parents Fall Into Without Knowing / I Just Want To Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.