Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What's Happening To GLO? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Happening To GLO? (2909 Views)

Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening To GLO? by ikbtn: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2014
I feel it's location based problem. Too many glo users in a location is causing d congestion in d network. Wen I was in lag glo network was terrible but as soon as I came into owerri d network came back to normal with good Internet connection and also for calling.
Re: What's Happening To GLO? by tonardo(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2014
ikbtn: I feel it's location based problem. Too many glo users in a location is causing d congestion in d network. Wen I was in lag glo network was terrible but as soon as I came into owerri d network came back to normal with good Internet connection and also for calling.
Do you mean the subscribers has increased in Lagos?
How often do you visit Lagos?
Re: What's Happening To GLO? by tonardo(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Where it pains me is that glo is my primary line..
Been trying to use the smart forward on my lg phone..
But network wouldn't allow it...
Re: What's Happening To GLO? by TrebleChamp(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
What happened is that Glo management are spending too much money on Nigerian celebrities, instead of spending it on getting more advance infrastructure to improve their crappy network.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today, Google Let Me Down *pic* / No Difference: Nokia 1280 Vs Iphone / Oukitel Releases Clone Of Iphone X That Costs Less Than N60,000 - Oukitel U18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.