Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? (2476 Views)

Photo: These White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Spotless180(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is wearing of glasses sign of intelligent? Are there not people who wore glasses in school yet they have empty brain?
Someone told me that people who wore glasses are very intelligent people. But i challenged him and told him that some wear glasses yet they are dullard who know nothing in class.
What is your take on this?
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
They wear glasses cos they av eye issue, why some of 'em thinks tis cooler wearing it.. Notin concerning intelligence init.. Besides, wen u work for a book company like Lantern books, they ask u to get a readin glass.. Cos it helps

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: They wear glasses cos they av eye issue, why some of 'em thinks tis cooler wearing it.. Notin concerning intelligence init.. Besides, wen u work for a book company like Lantern books, they ask u to get a readin glass.. Cos it helps

Exactly!!....I've always wonder where the lame observation started from; Probably in America.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Spotless180(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: They wear glasses cos they av eye issue, why some of 'em thinks tis cooler wearing it.. Notin concerning intelligence init.. Besides, wen u work for a book company like Lantern books, they ask u to get a readin glass.. Cos it helps
then why are some fellows thinking dat people who dnt put on glasses are not as intelligent or knowledgeable as those who do? Or they dnt use to read alot.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Exactly!!....I've always wonder where the lame observation started from; Probably in America.
Lool, don't think tis America... But companies like Laterna Ventures will recommend u wear reading glasses..
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Spotless180(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

it is Nigeria mentality.

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Lool, don't think tis America... But companies like Laterna Ventures will recommend u wear reading glasses..

Ohhhhh; Okay....Got it..
Thanks. grin grin grin
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Spotless180: then why are some fellows thinking dat people who dnt put on glasses are not as intelligent or knowledgeable as those who do? Or they dnt use to read alot.
Their opinions tho... But they donot know that some peeps who dnt wear glasses have reading glasses at home... But as for me, na just peeps with eye problem.. Notin more
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Ohhhhh; Okay....Got it..
Thanks. grin grin grin
You're welcome... Make sure u wear glasses too..

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Spotless180: it is Nigeria mentality.

You'll be surprised.... its not just the Nigerian mentality;Its everywhere.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Spotless180(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Lool, don't think tis America... But companies like Laterna Ventures will recommend u wear reading glasses..
do u know that some wear glasses just to show off. Even when they did not have eye problem? Just because of this silly notion.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Spotless180(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

You'll be surprised.... its not just the Nigerian mentality;Its everywhere.
maybe Africans. Trying 2 copy the US.

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Spotless180: do u know that some wear glasses just to show off. Even when they did not have eye problem? Just because of this silly notion.
Yea, so true... A lot of peeps love doing that... I know quite a few who do it for show off

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: You're welcome... Make sure u wear glasses too..

Its a must for me though.....Been using glasses for almost 8 years now.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Spotless180: maybe Africans. Trying 2 copy the US.

My bet is that a stupid American probably began this crap.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
hmm oo my God....we reason alike..

i almost created similar thread ..

brb to comment .....
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Its a must for me though.....Been using glasses for almost 8 years now.
Oh!!! Really? Do u av myopia, or whc one of em?

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Tallesty1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wearing glasses does not mean that one is smart, it could be because of eye problem, or that they just like wearing glassess. But sometimes it could be a sign that you are more intelligent, you know it is proven that smart people like wearing glasses to look smart.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Oh!!! Really? Do u av myopia, or whc one of em?

Yes; I do suffer from myopia; nearsightedness.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

awwww!!!! Sorry dear.... Don't know why tis common among ladies

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: awwww!!!! Sorry dear.... Don't know why tis common among ladies
Thanks.

I was told that my was hereditary....My grandma, mom and I, all use glasses.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:
Thanks.

Huh? Tis truly hereditary... So u gonna pass it on to yur unborn child too

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:
Thanks.

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Huh? Tis truly hereditary... So u gonna pass it on to yur unborn child too

I hope my future daughter doesn't get it, but if she does??... Its no biggy; She'll do some LASIK eye surger, when she turns 25...My doctor did advice me to do so.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

I hope my future daughter doesn't get it, but if she does??... Its no biggy; She'll do some LASIK eye surger, when she turns 25...My doctor did advice me to do so.
Hmmm, don't worry, she won't
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its all propagated in some foreign films,where the brilliant students are spotted in glasses..I have seen confirmed olodo with spectacle before..glasses ko,mirror ni.

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

My bet is that a stupid American probably began this crap.

Silly what? I will kiss your eyes woo! angry
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

I'm now getting to know ya size. grin
98% of girls who wear glasses are slim.... #MYSTAT. More to follow..... grin grin.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird: .

Silly what? I will kiss your eyes woo! angry

SMH..Angry bird indeed.
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by herald9: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
They always look smart ...
till i got close to one...

Nd it seems they are love freaks too!
Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

me too cry

1 Like

Re: Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
frankben:
I'm now getting to know ya size. grin
98% of girls who wear glasses are slim.... #MYSTAT. More to follow..... grin grin.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES From Uniosun's 2015/2016 Matriculation (OKUKU Campus) / My Brother Chose Chemical Engineering In UNILAG But Doesn't Have Further Maths. / JAMB 2017 Latest Update- New Post Utme Screening System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.