|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,007,320 members, 4,254,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 07:00 PM
|10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by emma2002(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2014|
Here is a broadcast message I just got:: 10 most unsuspected Ebola sources to be wary about (by a concerned citizen)
1) The barbers apron. That piece of cloth soaks and transfers sweat by the hour. The security of your clipper is not good enough
2) Buttons of ATM machines. The pace of usage would make body fluid transfer a must
3) Trying out cloths, watches, hats, glasses, shoes, slippers b4 buying is a no no for now. If you no know your size, no buy.
4) Make up kit. Women share both blushes and powder abi pan-cake any how. No more collective bathroom trips.
5) Door handles / access to public places. I say access because of those bank homer security doors, eateries, hotel doors etc
6) Toll gate staff. Before they give you much more than your change.
7) Passing cell phones: No more "hold on he is here, speak to him". Abeg activate speaker phone or forget the issue.
Banking halls and pens: "can I use your pen please?" "No please, I'm sorry"
9) Waiters. You can bet that no hotel makes inter-customer contact bridged by hand sanitizing. Seconds after attending to God-knows-who, she serves you a cold sweating beer...
10) Fuel pumps and fuel tank : Some over skillful people make needless contact with the pump. Please if the attendant opened your tank, let him close it when you're done.
If you can think of more, please add and share. Thank you.
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by Phemsy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2014|
Thank God:i don't do any
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by slightlyMad(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2014|
danfo buses' butt to butt sitting arrangement
a friend visits you and decides to lye on your bed, washing machine straight!
laptop sharing- abeg make i check my mail
eating in same plate
remote control handling
even cabs are not safe
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by Dreal1247: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2014|
Chairs, tables and counters.
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by Biggyd2: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2014|
1. Buying and eating peeled and cut up fruits by roadside sellers. Remember that some of them actually wash themselves 'down there' at certain times of the day. You won't be there to supervise how they wash their hands (if they do) before handling those fruits. .
2. Buying 'cooked and fried' stuffs from roadside traders. Those things are sometimes allowed to get cold, with these traders and their customers talking over their wares, without face masks. Well let us remember that some people have flying saliva and we won't want to think about where it my land. . Many parents who give their kids N20 to buy food from mama put, instead of cooking for them, should take note.
3. Drinking roadside cold tea from those sellers with funny looking pots or exposed foods and drinks. At this time, let us eat our properly cooked home meals in our houses. Think about it, it will encourage family bonding
4. Using roadside malam for pedicure! I still don't understand why people do this, Ebola or no Ebola!
5. Sharing stuffy air inside crowded enclosed places like bus. Let us stop overcrowded standing in buses and breathing into each others faces. .
6. Avoid use of public toilets. If you have too, disinfect properly before use. And yes, carry disinfectants with you, if you can
7. Schools should not resume unless this thing is contained. We all know how children love to share everything among themselves. There is no love in sharing when it comes to ebola o.
Dem too plenty a beg, make others talk.
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by emma2002(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014|
[size=15pt]Wow...humanity is doomed, I thought my list was exhaustive...lol[/size]
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by Biggyd2: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2014|
emma2002: @ Biggyd2
Lol, we all have to be careful. It will pass.
And to sound a note of warning to those who like visiting the daughters of the night and people who jump from one partner to another to hump, beware of this disease.
|Re: 10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Wary Of And Worried About by Uchwilliam(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014|
Bank cashiers should start usin gloves
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56