Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? (928 Views)

Top 10 Practical Ways Women Used To Handle Menstruation in the 20th Century / You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) / My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Chiscomax(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Please doctors in the house. I am scared of bathing and also anything cold like air conditioner and fan
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Chiscomax:
Please doctors in the house. I am scared of bathing and also anything cold like air conditioner and fan
Air conditioner or fan can kill me in mins..chest pains and my back becomes heavy and i get bad pains.. But i love bathing biko
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Chiscomax(m): 2:53am On Jan 10, 2015
SuperMartins:
Air conditioner or fan can kill me in mins..chest pains and my back becomes heavy and i get bad pains.. But i love bathing biko

but I don't
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Beesluv: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Always use warm water to bath and wear thick cloth or jacket to reduce the effect of the ac
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by PapiWata: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Go and live in Norway for a month during the deep winter there. Your blood will thicken up in about 3 weeks, and thereafter NOTHING will feel cold to you.
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Chiscomax(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2015
PapiWata:
Go and live in Norway for a month during the deep winter there. Your blood will thicken up in about 3 weeks, and thereafter NOTHING will feel cold to you.

will u sponsor me there?
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Chiscomax(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Beesluv:
Always use warm water to bath and wear thick cloth or jacket to reduce the effect of the ac

bathing is not my thing
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by PapiWata: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Chiscomax:

will u sponsor me there?

I have approved sponsorship for numerous cold-fearing Nigerians to Norway, and many of them went on to become famous snow-skiers and mountaineers who scale the craggy peaks of the icy Norwegian mountain rages in the dead of winter.

Send me 419 US dollars cash, right away, for more information about how you too can conquer EXTREME cold in Norway this winter.
Re: How Can I Handle Ablutophobia? by Chiscomax(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
PapiWata:

I have approved sponsorship for numerous cold-fearing Nigerians to Norway, and many of them went on to become famous snow-skiers and mountaineers who scale the craggy peaks of the icy Norwegian mountain rages in the dead of winter.

Send me 419 US dollars cash, right away, for more information about how you too can conquer EXTREME cold in Norway this winter.

lol, guy u re mean

(1) (Reply)

Register To Attend The 5th Annual Gtbank Autism Conference / US Govt Finally Admits Marijuana Kills Cancer Cells / Lets See The Genuis In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.