Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question (931 Views)

The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... / Bodybuilder Exercise Chart / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by fubbyy(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
I just bought a set of dumbbells and constructed a standard barbell,someone said the day to use dumbbells and work your triceps and biceps should be different from the day of barbell bench press

Meaning that I shouldn't switch from barbell
bench press to dumbbell curling the same
day

How true is this?
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2014
fubbyy:
I just bought a set of dumbbells and constructed a standard barbell,someone said the day to use dumbbells and work your triceps and biceps should be different from the day of barbell bench press

Meaning that I shouldn't switch from barbell
bench press to dumbbell curling the same
day

How true is this?
HW much did u get ur dumbbells
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by DickDastardly(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2014
cool
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by Abduletudaye(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2014
SuperMartins:

Yh, how much??
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by fubbyy(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
#12,000
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014
fubbyy:
#12,000
OK..its really cheap..would get a pair soon.. Thankx bro
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
It depends on how you want it. But for maximum muscular growth, i usually advice people to train each body-parts on separate days. For example the barbells when used for bench-presses is used to develop majorly the chest(pec) muscles while if it used to do standing curls, the stimulation goes straight to the biceps. The dumb-bells is one of my best free-weight being that with it i can hit the pec,biceps, triceps, deltoids as well as my wings.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by fubbyy(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
It depends on how you want it. But for maximum muscular growth, i usually advice people to train each body-parts on separate days. For example the barbells when used for bench-presses is used to develop majorly the chest(pec) muscles while if it used to do standing curls, the stimulation goes straight to the biceps. The dumb-bells is one of my best free-weight being that with it i can hit the pec,biceps, triceps, deltoids as well as my wings.
thanks, please do you know the best supplement to use while working out
Re: I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
fubbyy:
thanks, please do you know the best supplement to use while working out
You can take creatine powder and whey protein to boost muscular growth but as for me i don't take supplements. I see them as unneccessary chemicals to aid muscle development. I am NATURAL.

(1) (Reply)

Paracetamol Induced ‘skin Rash’, Cause Scientists To Worry. / Blood Group Issues Please Help / Where Do I Get Crutches In Abuja? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.