Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors (63395 Views)

we Didn’t Sack Resident Doctors; We Only Suspended Them’, The Federal Government / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=THUNDER4real][/quote]

Fool, all ur explanations are senseless junks fed to u at ur johesu congress.
Most are blatant lies.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Bastard son of a thousand fathers, you are the greatest fool of the 21st century. mad man

U obviously have nothing to say to that master piece post. All u can do is run coward. That's the way of johesu fools, go on strike and lock up all offices. Doctors have been sacked, did they lock up consultancy rooms? Why don't johesu consultants take charge in those rooms and let the hospitals keep running?
Also in ur university, lecturers lock up hostels during strikes. Oponu Omo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real:
my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came together one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me.....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

U obviously have nothing to say to that master piece post. All u can do is run coward. That's the way of johesu fools, go on strike and lock up all offices. Doctors have been sacked, did they lock up consultancy rooms? Why don't johesu consultants take charge in those rooms and let the hospitals keep running?
No answers for over grown okpo like you.
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: No answers for over grown okpo like you.
ok

Coward. Strike and lock up. Oponu.
grin grin
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, ur miserable kind said the same as regards the lecturers, what was the end story?
Fool, tell ur useless consultants to up their game. Consultants indeed.
I don't have anything to tell you since I saw what you said about yourself.
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

I am a Coward. I will Strike and lock up because I am Oponu.
grin grin
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

I can't run away from you because you are a peanut to me, the only thing I won't do is that I won't tell you about the health sector again so that you will go on with your ignorant infected head.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

I am a Fool, all my explanations are senseless junks fed to us at our nma congress.
Most are blatant lies.
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

I am a Coward. I will Strike and lock up because I am Oponu.
grin grin
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: I can't run away from you because you are a peanut to me, the only thing I won't do is that I won't tell you about the health sector again so that you will go on with your ignorant infected head.

What does a johesu thug like u know about the sector. U fools that claimed nurses are more important than doctors. Doctors wannabes that want to reap where they aren't destined to. Lunatics that wants to head those that are proven to be more intelligent and mentally sound than u.
Fool, i dont need ur ramblings. Shove them all inside ur anus. Oponu Omo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

What does a johesu thug like u know about the sector. U fools that claimed nurses are more important than doctors. Doctors wannabes that want to reap where they aren't destined to. Lunatics that wants to head those that are proven to be more intelligent and mentally sound than u.
Fool, i dont need ur ramblings. Shove them all inside ur anus. Oponu Omo.
We don't claim nurses or any other professionals in the health sector is more important, we claim all are important. You are so daft that you don't carry out research before posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by firedup: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]
For you not to disclose your profession,its obvious that you are a doctor but not just a doctor,but a sacked former resident doctor(student) who was forcefully thrown into the labour market while trying to tell his pay master what other fellow employee(govt permanent staff for that matter) should get.
Now my candid advice is for u to go and beg for locum now or it will dawn on u when u don't see alert by the end of this month.
Thank me later.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by jamhen: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
See beef!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2014
[s]
firedup:
For you not to disclose your profession,its obvious that you are a doctor but not just a doctor,but a sacked former resident doctor(student) who was forcefully thrown into the labour market while trying to tell his pay master what other fellow employee(govt permanent staff for that matter) should get.
Now my candid advice is for u to go and beg for locum now or it will dawn on u when u don't see alert by the end of this month.
Thank me later.
[/s]

Johesu fool, am no doctor neither am I in the sectorand I have stated that clearly. My profession has nothing to do with topic. If u believe otherwise then that's ur cup of tea and simply can't help ur stupidity . Shove back ur advise into ur anus.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2014
THUNDER4real: We don't claim nurses or any other professionals in the health sector is more important, we claim all are important. You are so daft that you don't carry out research before posting rubbish.
[b]
Fool, who keeps deceiving u johesu thugs? If u aren't important u wouldn't even be employed. The bottom line is some animals are more important than others in an animal farm. In hospitals, doctors come first before any other. That is the bone of contention.

In a university system, nasu and ssanu are important but eh ASUU is more important than them all. U dare not hear nasu or ssanu requesting to become VCs of universities despite being professionals themselves.

This may not be fair to all but eh life itself isn't fair.

If a pharmacist wants to be more important than he or she is already, let such go open her own pharmaceutical shop or so and be the most important in that establishment or join a pharmaceutical company where pharmacist are indisputable number one, the same goes to lab technicians etc but in an hospital doctors are the most important of all.

An mechanical engineer working in an accounting firm as an engineer though being a professional can't be number 1 in that firm and will be paid lesser than accountants. but it's the other way round in an engineering firm where engineers are paid higher than accountants.

The whole hospital system revolve about them. Any attempt to distort this arrangement leads to calamity.
In hospitals, doctors are number one and should reflect in everything about them, allowances, vacations etc as against other "less Important" like gatemen, technicians etc which comprises johesu.

U johesu fools hatred for them since time immemorial won't allow u to accept this basic truth.
Ffuck ur importance. A patient comes primarily to an hospital to see a doctor first before any other.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:
[b]
Fool, who keeps deceiving u johesu thugs? If u aren't important u wouldn't even be employed. The bottom line is some animals are more important than others in an animal farm. In hospitals, doctors come first before any other. That is the bone of contention.

In a university system, nasu and ssanu are important but eh ASUU is more important than them all. U dare not hear nasu or ssanu requesting to become VCs of universities despite being professionals themselves.

This may not be fair to all but eh life itself isn't fair.

If a pharmacist wants to be more important than he or she is already, let such go open her own pharmaceutical shop or so and be the most important in that establishment or join a pharmaceutical company where pharmacist are indisputable number one, the same goes to lab technicians etc but in an hospital doctors are the most important of all.

An mechanical engineer working in an accounting firm as an engineer though being a professional can't be number 1 in that firm and will be paid lesser than accountants. but it's the other way round in an engineering firm where engineers are paid higher than accountants.

The whole hospital system revolve about them. Any attempt to distort this arrangement leads to calamity.
In hospitals, doctors are number one and should reflect in everything about them, allowances, vacations etc as against other "less Important" like gatemen, technicians etc which comprises johesu.

U johesu fools hatred for them since time immemorial won't allow u to accept this basic truth.
Ffuck ur importance. A patient comes primarily to an hospital to see a doctor first before any other.[/b]
ZERO POINT
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Johesu fool, am no doctor neither am I in the sectorand I have stated that clearly. My profession has nothing to do with topic. If u believe otherwise then that's ur cup of tea and simply can't help ur stupidity . Shove back ur advise into ur anus.
Pls accept the advise, to help you better your life.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by chuksbogus: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2014
ocelot2006:

It doesn't matter if tye nursing profession has a degree now, or record keepers have PHDs, it still does NOT change the fact that the doctors head the medical team based on his/her own vast and intense years of training. When patients go to hospitals, their primary goal is to see the doctor for treatment. Every other staff member basically plays a support role, or as someone mentioned, are addendums.

Honestly, I feel the clamour by JOHeSU is based on nothing but their inferiority complex.

Leading the medical team does not prevent others from getting to director position.pls read my write up and also check the bone of contention in this whole issues .if you will be sincere no body is dragging who heads the medical team.the issue is preventing others from being directors,preventing others from being consultants in their own Field,Not allowing a clear playing field for all to justle for the post of CMD etc since they said that its by appointment and its not a cadre in CONMESS table or the drs scheme of service. the issue of relativity that is already wide and they are trying to widen.On the issue of support staff ,my dear no one support any one rather every member of the health team COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER. there are dependent,independent and interdependent functions of all the health care team that is to say there are function they do on their own,the one they depends on others to do for them ad the one they all do together.so no one is supporting any one but they work together contributing their expertise for the patient to recover.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by benghaziii: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2014
demdem...for so long..some johesuites n ignorant part of d masses have been raining curses n insults on docs... bt still dey go to medical advice section to seek help... thanks fr saving our faces.
cos am a doc i shouldn't fite fr my rite abi?..is very wrong fr docs to go on strike..bt d lunatics called d fg understands nothing beside a strike action..is d potent tool used by oda unions...
am sorry fr d masses...bt i must fite fr wat i deserve be it respect..finances n co..
stop d hate n face d fact...ur president is a MEGASUPERFOOL
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2014
THUNDER4real: Pls accept the advise, to help you better your life.

Accept an advise from a co-johesu thug like u shocked u must be nuts.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2014
THUNDER4real: ZERO POINT

Coconut head grin
Not unexpected from a dafto.
In hospital setting, doctors are number 1 and comes before all others. Johesu can go Ffuck itself.
Patients comes to hospital to see doctors primarily and not johesu.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2014
benghaziii: demdem...for so long..some johesuites n ignorant part of d masses have been raining curses n insults on docs... bt still dey go to medical advice section to seek help... thanks fr saving our faces.
cos am a doc i shouldn't fite fr my rite abi?..is very wrong fr docs to go on strike..bt d lunatics called d fg understands nothing beside a strike action..is d potent tool used by oda unions...
am sorry fr d masses...bt i must fite fr wat i deserve be it respect..finances n co..
stop d hate n face d fact...ur president is a MEGASUPERFOOL

I feel ur pain. U have every right to fight for ur rights. To hell with johesu, what is even their business with another group of employees with her employers. If they aren't satisfied then let them go on strike and gets sacked and we will know if they aren't dispensable in an hospital setting.
The masses are feeling the pain no doubt but I don't blame u, I instead blame our foolish govt who have allowed this issue to continue without critically tackling it. We know how valuable ur colleagues are outside the country and their reward system.
Be patient, endure and be consistent. Continue to screw the govt cocck mercilessly and believe u me, ur demands will be met.
Never mind those doctors wannabes. If they aren't happy, they should go Ffuck themselves.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Accept an advise from a co-johesu thug like u shocked u must be nuts.
This guy you are just fixated and rumbling about the same points. Do not think you have an idea about these issues.
Sorry
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
lokoloko84: This guy you are just fixated and rumbling about the same points. Do not think you have an idea about these issues.
Sorry

Why don't u then present what u know and let's discuss it. So far, u said nothing.
Besides, no wisdom in moving to the next issue if this can't be thrashed.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Why don't u then present what u know and let's discuss it. So far, u said nothing.
Besides, no wisdom in moving to the next issue if this can't be thrashed.
Well I am not mouth louded like most Nigerians.
you can browse through this forum, check the arguements on both sides of the divide and think through.
Guess issues concerning the health sector have been thrashed.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
lokoloko84: Well I am not mouth louded like most Nigerians.
you can browse through this forum, check the arguements on both sides of the divide and think through.
Guess issues concerning the health sector have been thrashed.

Ooo I see, u aren't loud mouth to think and express an opinion but u are loud mouth to condemn an opinion.
U don't sound sensible Imo.
I have thought it through and Av made my stance known. State urs or shut the Ffuck up.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Ooo I see, u aren't loud mouth to think and express an opinion but u are loud mouth to condemn an opinion.
U don't sound sensible Imo.
I have thought it through and Av made my stance known. State urs or shut the Ffuck up.
I do not think, it is sensible enough to repeat the same stuff all over again,unless ofcourse if you were foolish.
you appear to be sub par in mentality,uncultured and ignorant. when the country is filled with dead brain humans like you,then the country will continue to be retrogressive.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
lokoloko84: I do not think, it is sensible enough to repeat the same stuff all over again,unless ofcourse if you were foolish.
you appear to be sub par in mentality,uncultured and ignorant. when the country is filled with dead brain humans like you,then the country will continue to be retrogressive.

Above all, u aren't endowed enough to think and express ur opinion. Again fool, the thug am engaging keeps repeating the same thing, am sure u are blind in seeing that.
Again I reinstate that u sound really daft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.