Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors (63391 Views)

we Didn’t Sack Resident Doctors; We Only Suspended Them’, The Federal Government / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real:
my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came together one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: All this one na hatred...... At the end of the day, people like you will end up thanking Johesu for bringing light in the health sector.

The only hatred obvious to all is u useless johesu thugs poking ur nose in a disagreement between an employer and his employees. U fools are doctors wannabes that has never hidden ur hatred aving been found incompetent to become doctors years ago.
Ur hatred will hunt u all to ur grave.
Thank johesu for what? Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Fool, the doctors have been sacked yet the govt led by Mark still met with them yesterday to resolve the matter.
Didn't I tell you that it's a win win for them?
The govt will even pay them for the period they were sacked. grin To hell will johesu.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

I am the Fool, they are useless and yet ur consultant nurses and pharmacists can't take charge of the consultancy room. Have the doctors also locked up these consultancy rooms the same way u fools lock up every thing anytime u go on strike?
I am a big Fool, go on strike and don't lock up and u will see how useless u fools are in an hospital setting .
When you were in school, if you had gone to one, when lecturers are on strike, they lock up every where including the hostels. If I am going on strike, no matter where I work or my profession I will definitely lock my office. Also doctors are the minority group, why will they lock down the hospital? They know if they try it, they would receive massive beating. Even if drs are given the key, they can perform NOTHING.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem: Fool, the doctors have been sacked yet the govt led by Mark still met with them yesterday to resolve the matter.
Didn't I tell you that it's a win win for them?
The govt will even pay them for the period they were sacked. grin To hell will johesu.
Its lost lost, I am not saying they might not be recalled back, but for govt to meet their demand: that one na lie ooo
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: When you were in school, if you had gone to one, when lecturers are on strike, they lock up every where including the hostels.

U are a confirmed fool. So lecturers lock up hostels when on strike eh? What a blatant lie. They don't even lock up lecture rooms, they only prevent their members who want to undermine the strike. Fool u know nothing about university because u have never been one. U johesu thug obviously have one diploma somewhere.

[s]
If I am going on strike, no matter where I work or my profession I will definitely lock my office. Also doctors are the minority group, why will they lock down the hospital? They know if they try it, they would receive massive beating. Even if drs are given the key, they can perform NOTHING.
[/s]

Rants. Professionals who knows their onions don't lock up. Their is a reason why govt didn't sack consultants. Doctors and lecturers don't need to lock up because they know that they are the lifeline in both hospitals and universities. Those that lock up are peeps like NURTW, NASU, Johesu, agberos etc.

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

The only hatred obvious to all is u useless johesu thugs poking ur nose in a disagreement between an employer and his employees. U fools are doctors wannabes that has never hidden ur hatred aving been found incompetent to become doctors years ago.
Ur hatred will hunt u all to ur grave.
Thank johesu for what? Oponu like me.
No body is a dr wannabee, people go into profession they like. If I want to be a doctor, pharmacist, nurse or lab. scientist, its what I want and what I like to do, I have not seen any body incompetent to read a course in uni as long as you have the cash. Dr are just a minority group demanding for what they cannot get. Most of your so called doctors succeded in uni through bribery and corruption
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Its lost lost, I am not saying they might not be recalled back, but for govt to meet their demand: that one na lie ooo

Fool, an employer sacks his employees and yet calls him back for talks and u think it's a lost lost. Do u Av a brain at all. If johesu consultants Av been able to fill the gap, will govt mind. What an iidiot.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: No body is a dr wannabee, people go into profession they like. If I want to be a doctor, pharmacist, nurse or lab. scientist, its what I want and what I like to do, I have not seen any body incompetent to read a course in uni as long as you have the cash. Dr are just a minority group demanding for what they cannot get. Most of your so called doctors succeded in uni through bribery and corruption

Ur kind can never be a doctor. U aren't smart. Doctors aren't this dumb and daft.
Every undergraduate and graduate till date knows what I stated about u incompetent fools being cut off during mbbs knows what am talking about. Ur attempt to deny such and monetise it has fallen flat on ur face. Minority but mighty. Without them, u fools in an hospital setting are useless.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem: pls help I escaped from yaba left
In my own school, students vacate the hostel after some period of days, may its different in other school, may be you should ask some one that is in the uni, since you are still battling with jamb. OH see how you post and counter post your self, You said drs are the life line of the hospital, then again you are supporting their strike for 2 months to demand for selfish things. I have always maintained from my earlier post that drs should not have gone on strike for the past 2 months and I love the sack. Since you have been posting, I don't even know your target.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Ur kind can never be a doctor. U aren't smart. Doctors aren't this dumb and daft.
Every undergraduate and graduate till date knows what I stated about u incompetent fools being cut off during mbbs knows what am talking about. Ur attempt to deny such and monetise it has fallen flat on ur face. Minority but mighty. Without them, u fools in an hospital setting are useless.
They are minority but not mighty, They have been put in their position starting with UCH, Don't you know before A doctor touches a patient their, he has to take permission from the nurse in charge and also say what he wants to do. Also don't you know, most drs make a lot of mistakes in prescribing drugs. So young man still battling with Jamb, how are they mighty?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, an employer sacks his employees and yet calls him back for talks and u think it's a lost lost. Do u Av a brain at all? I DON'T HAVE BRAIN AT ALL. If johesu consultants Av been able to fill the gap, will govt mind. What an iidiot I am.
Govt is just trying to ensure peace, whether recalled or not, those demands cant be met.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: In my own school, students vacate the hostel after some period of days, may its different in other school,

Fool, so because students vacates it automatically mean that lecturers lock up hostels like u earlier stated eh? Sane peeps will agree with me that indeed u are daft.

may be you should ask some one that is in the uni, since you are still battling with jamb.

Fool, i dont need to, I attended one. U should tell us the name of ur school where lecturers physically lock up hostels when the go on strike. Oponu, am waiting.

OH see how you post and counter post your self, You said drs are the life line of the hospital,

Fool, yes they are. Ur useless johesu consultants have convinced Nigerians to believe so.

then again you are supporting their strike for 2 months to demand for selfish things.

Fool, it's only selfish to johesu thugs like u. It's legitimate to sane Nigerians.

I have always maintained from my earlier post that drs should not have gone on strike for the past 2 months and I love the sack.

Fool, this isn't unexpected from a johesu thug who is a doctor wannabee.

Since you have been posting, I don't even know your target.

Simple and straightforward target. Govt should dialogue and meet the doctors expectation and Ffuck johesu in hospital setting.

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Govt is just trying to ensure peace, whether recalled or not, those demands cant be met.

Fool, and u think the doctors will get back right? Who have been feeding u johesu thugs these lies. As it happened for lecturers so be it for Doctors. Johesu, can't do jack. Johesu members are indispensable when they get sacked, doctors aren't. All in an hospital setting.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: They are minority but not mighty, They have been put in their position starting with UCH, Don't you know before A doctor touches a patient their, he has to take permission from the nurse in charge and also say what he wants to do. Also don't you know, most drs make a lot of mistakes in prescribing drugs. So young man still battling with Jamb, how are they mighty?

Fool, that abnormally that happened in uch is part of the reasons for their strike. They want to know who trully owns the patient? Fool, as it is now, nothing much is going on in uch and these useless nurses are gradually being made redundant as a result of the doctors absence despite the fact that consultancy rooms weren't shut by doctors.
The govt knows they are mighty and that explains calling them back for talks even after sacking them. To hell with johesu.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came together one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me.....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem: I am oponu, a 21st century fool, I am struggling to pass my Jamb, I am supporting Nma because I escaped from yaba left and highly demented. Govt should meet the doctors expectation because I am the first overgrown fool of 21st century
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, and u think the doctors will get back right? Who have been feeding u johesu thugs these lies. As it happened for lecturers so be it for Doctors. Johesu, can't do jack. Johesu members are indispensable when they get sacked, doctors aren't. All in an hospital setting.
Oponu (the name you gave yourself) let's watch and see, why won't they get back? Then they should remain sacked at home. Lecturers and doctors are not the same, lecturers don't have disunity among them and no other union is fighting them unlike the health sector where it is a battle ground: NMA VS JOHESU. It's only a wise minister/president can solve their issue. If govt. meet the demands of Nma, then the major strike is coming JOHESU. All these I am telling you, I know its above your capacity to understand, guess what: you are so daft.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, that abnormally that happened in uch is part of the reasons for their strike. They want to know who trully owns the patient? Fool, as it is now, nothing much is going on in uch and these useless nurses are gradually being made redundant as a result of the doctors absence despite the fact that consultancy rooms weren't shut by doctors.
The govt knows they are mighty and that explains calling them back for talks even after sacking them. To hell with johesu.
The custodian of the patient are the nurses. This is applicable every where in the world. Every health worker including the minority group( the drs), pharmacist, lab scientist, revolve around the nurse. Before a doctor touches a patient, they suppose to take permission from the nurses and say what they want to do because their are a lot of killer doctors every where. I love what one of the consultant pharmacist did in uch, he tore the doctors prescription to a patient because the doctor prescribed rubbish. I also I like what the lab. scientist is coming up with: Even if you a haemotologist and you are not a med.lab scientist you can't head the lab.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Oponu (the name you gave yourself) let's watch and see, why won't they get back? Then they should remain sacked at home. Lecturers and doctors are not the same, lecturers don't have disunity among them and no other union is fighting them unlike the health sector where it is a battle ground: NMA VS JOHESU. It's only a wise minister/president can solve their issue. If govt. meet the demands of Nma, then the major strike is coming JOHESU. All these I am telling you, I know its above your capacity to understand, guess what: you are so daft.

Fool, both ssanu and nasu knows their place and that explains why they won't poke the nose on an ASUU/ FG debacle despite the fact that they are minority when compared to members of nasu and ssabu. Again small but mighty. What these ones have johesu lack and the doctors will ensure that this time around.
Fool, they got sacked but didn't beg the govt to call them for talks, the govt made the moves because they know the citizens are dying everyday and johesu consultants have been useless so far in their absence. Docs have the upper hand and their demands will be met if the govt wants them back. Ffuck johesu.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: The custodian of the patient are the nurses. This is applicable every where in the world. Every health worker including the minority group( the drs), pharmacist, lab scientist, revolve around the nurse. Before a doctor touches a patient, they suppose to take permission from the nurses and say what they want to do because their are a lot of killer doctors every where.

Fool, so there are killer doctors but no killer nurse or lab scientist right.
For the umpteenth time, u have proven that u are daft beyond remedy.
Again fool, where else in the world nurses own patients?
In the eyes of johesu thugs, patients comes into hospitals primarily to see nurses and pharmacists and lab scientist and to be cared for them instead of doctors. Extremely foolish talk, eediotic reasoning from a johesu lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real:
my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came together one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me.....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by dumodust(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Loool... this demdem guy is on fire o grin

Just heard on vanguard that health minister is saying that docs werent sacked shocked... seems like the back pedalling has begun grin
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
dumodust: Loool... this demdem guy is on fire o grin

Just heard on vanguard that health minister is saying that docs werent sacked shocked... seems like the back pedalling has begun grin

Not only will they back pedal but also pay the doctors for the period they were sacked.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by phantom(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
dumodust: Loool... this demdem guy is on fire o grin

a deal is in the offing. senate president had to call NMA to deal. forget the propaganda from chukwu and that fat slob,pius anyim that cant stay awake for mre than 10 minutes... grin grin
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by firedup: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Crap.
Ok, the doctors have been sacked, why are the hospitals still shut.
Do u think if u johesu folks were sacked, tge hospitals will remain shut? U lots are nothing but support staffs. Am no doctor but eh whenever I come to the hospital, it's because I want to see a doctor first before any other.
Besides, shame to ur consultant nurses, consultant pharmacist, consultant gateman etc who simply can't continue to run the hospitals despite doctors sack.
Bros, you sound so ignorant of how the health care system works.Apart from your cursing and swearing,what is your profession?
Let me remind you,as far as you are not a doctor and you that is blabbing gets a job in the FG owned hospital,you are inevitably JOHESU! Be you a lawyer(attorney to the hospital),An Engineer(works dept),Computer scientist(IT Dept),etc and all these professionals work together to ensure that you leave the hospital well again.Now the doctors have sworn over there dead body for this diverse departments not to head themselves.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
firedup:
Bros, you sound so ignorant of how the health care system works.Apart from your cursing and swearing,what is your profession?

Shut ur trap. Can't u see that it was simply a response to what the fool started?

Let me remind you,as far as you are not a doctor and you that is blabbing gets a job in the FG owned hospital,you are inevitably JOHESU! Be you a lawyer(attorney to the hospital),An Engineer(works dept),Computer scientist(IT Dept),etc and all these professionals work together to ensure that you leave the hospital well again.

Abegi, rephrase ur post. This doesn't make sense.

Now the doctors have sworn over there dead body for this diverse departments not to head themselves.

U sound like a johesu tout. From the list of doctors demands except where they rightfully demanded to head hospitals, which number did this fall into?

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
phantom:

a deal is in the offing. senate president had to call NMA to deal. forget the propaganda from chukwu and that fat slob,pius anyim that cant stay awake for mre than 10 minutes... grin grin

U doctors must make sure ur demands are met. Ffuck dem johesu fools. Endure till the end, and reap the benefits afterwards just as the lecturers are currently. Don't worry, govt will still pay u for the period u were sacked, u can also demand for interest if need be on the funds. I can't imagine going to an hospital not headed by doctors but johesu touts.
As regards upgrades of hospitals, don't take no for an answer, the funds are there. Aluta continua.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Demdem]

Fool, so there are killer doctors but no killer nurse or lab scientist right.
For the umpteenth time, u have proven that u are daft beyond remedy.
Again fool, where else in the world nurses own patients?
In the eyes of johesu thugs, patients comes into hospitals primarily to see nurses and pharmacists and lab scientist and to be cared for them instead of doctors. Extremely foolish talk, eediotic reasoning from a johesu lunatic.
[ /quote] The more I tell u about the hospital, the more you learn, so from hence forth I will stop telling you about the hospital, we are going to insult each other until we are tierd. SO LET'S BEGIN: Its your father and your mother that are lunatics and they ended up giving birth to a lunatic called demdem, what a pity.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, both ssanu and nasu knows their place and that explains why they won't poke the nose on an ASUU/ FG debacle despite the fact that they are minority when compared to members of nasu and ssabu. Again small but mighty. What these ones have johesu lack and the doctors will ensure that this time around.
Fool, they got sacked but didn't beg the govt to call them for talks, the govt made the moves because they know the citizens are dying everyday and johesu consultants have been useless so far in their absence. Docs have the upper hand and their demands will be met if the govt wants them back. Ffuck johesu.
Bastard son of a thousand fathers, you are the greatest fool of the 21st century. mad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.