Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Help, What Could This Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, What Could This Be? (896 Views)

Pls Help What Can I Use To Cure Ulcer Permanently Apart From Plantain Solutions / Doctors, Please Help! What Could This Be? Pix Included. / PLEASE HELP! What Could My Face Be Reacting To? Pictures Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, What Could This Be? by Chuukwudi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
I've been having headache for the past two days, I took panadol extra, it stoped temporarily but continued afterwards. In the evening of the same day, I started taking an antimalarial drug called Coartem (for adults,costs about N900 ). I get better each time I take it. I'll finish the dosage tomorrow.

I'm having little painful lumps on my neck! What could be the cause?
Just finished bathing now, with sponge only (my soap fell down inside the bathroom, I didn't bother picking it up). After drying myself, I felt the greatest itching of my life that lasted about 5 minutes.

Why the neck lumps? Why the itching?
Re: Help, What Could This Be? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
This s strange, could it be anoda plague that's yet unknown... Av u seen a doctor or a pharmacist to explain to 'em

1 Like

Re: Help, What Could This Be? by btaliat(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
When last did u handshake or hug? Dnt mind ma sarcasim, pls vsit ya doctor
Re: Help, What Could This Be? by Chuukwudi(m): 2:26am On Aug 15, 2014
I see what I can do. This isn't the right time for one to develop malaria, since malaria coupled with allergic reactions and ebola have similar symptoms.

I think I'll visit the hospital soon, probably by Monday if I don't get okay by then .

1 Like

Re: Help, What Could This Be? by phreakabit(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Chuukwudi: I see what I can do. This isn't the right time for one to develop malaria, since malaria coupled with allergic reactions and ebola have similar symptoms.

I think I'll visit the hospital soon, probably by Monday if I don't get okay by then .

Skip the hospital. . . .Don't want to raise a falls flag. The docw "MIGHT" get scared and over react. Go do a blood test and call the Lagos state Ebola helpline to discuss symptoms. They will help guide u properly.
Re: Help, What Could This Be? by dunhill26(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Chuukwudi: I've been having headache for the past two days, I took panadol extra, it stoped temporarily but continued afterwards. In the evening of the same day, I started taking an antimalarial drug called Coartem (for adults,costs about N900 ). I get better each time I take it. I'll finish the dosage tomorrow.

I'm having little painful lumps on my neck! What could be the cause?
Just finished bathing now, with sponge only (my soap fell down inside the bathroom, I didn't bother picking it up). After drying myself, I felt the greatest itching of my life that lasted about 5 minutes.

Why the neck lumps? Why the itching?
when was the last time u had unprotected sex? it might be an infection, but go to a lab and run a test on std and then report the result, so tht i can help you.

1 Like

Re: Help, What Could This Be? by Chuukwudi(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2014
dunhill26:
when was the last time u had unprotected sex? it might be an infection, but go to a lab and run a test on std and then report the result, so tht i can help you.

Thank you, I have never had sex in my life.

1 Like

Re: Help, What Could This Be? by Amhappy(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Hope you are better blc this is a bad time to fall sick
Re: Help, What Could This Be? by Ekundayo7: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Maybe you are allergic to somthing in the antimalarial? The only time I had itching on the neck with red welt was after using a penicillin drug. The lumps were raised and red and itched but no itching all over the body and the doc said I as allergic to it. The only time later I had trouble was when getting drip and they put in one penicillin derived drug, I almost died. Are your drugs bought from reputable pharmacy? Remember there are plenty falsified and who knows what is in them. Go see a doctor soon if it doesn't go away please.
Re: Help, What Could This Be? by dunhill26(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Chuukwudi:

Thank you, I have never had sex in my life.
Self medication is bad. go and do a test and confirm. it might be something else.
Re: Help, What Could This Be? by Chuukwudi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
I've gone to see the doctor, I told him what the problem was, he didn't refer me to any test, he simply prescribed these drugs;
Hydrocort cream
Loratidine tabs
Ampiclox caps
Prednisone tabs.

He also gave me one shot of injection. I don't know the name. I hope to get better soon. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bad Habits That Put You At Risk For Diabetes / Has Anyone Heard About Tala Ant Egg Oil For Hair Removal / Heavily Pregnant Woman Does Mind Tearing Exercises, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.