Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today (1375 Views)

Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu / Trouble Started When Ribadu Refuses To Marry Yar’adua's Daughter - Obasanjo / Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Omooba77: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Gov. Shema to marry Yar’Adua’s daughter today.

Katsina State Governor Ibrahim Shehu Shema will today take a new wife, Miss Maryam Yar’Adua, who is a daughter of the late President Umaru Yar’Adua.
Daily Trust learnt that the wedding prayers are to be held at the new Usman Dan Fodio mosque in the afternoon.
Maryam is the first daughter of the late Alhaji Umaru, and her sisters, Nafisa and Zainab, are married to Governors Isa Yuguda of Bauchi and Saidu Dakingari of Kebbi.
The wedding ceremony is being organised as a low-key event, Daily Trust observed.
Some vehicles of the Bauchi and Kebbi State governments were seen yesterday at the Katsina Government House in preparation for the event.
When Daily Trust visited the bride’s house at Dandagoro in Batagarawa LGA, policemen were seen stopping people from entering the compound just as praise singers were also seen around.
When Daily Trust attempted to make enquiries from the Chief of staff to the governor, Salisu Majigiri, on the issue, he just smiled and drove off.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/31830-shema-to-marry-yar-adua-s-daughter-today
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by 9jahubcom(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2014
really?
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
If Shema like he can Marry Turai Yar Adua....

Not my business
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Omooba77: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Number what will be Maryma
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by pussygotlips: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2014
This people Ontop toto mata

1 Like

Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
pussygotlips: This people Ontop toto mata
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by dulaman: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2014
mamamia
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2014
I smell Jona's hand in this...mark my words
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by agriboom: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2014
^^^^^

Why? Abi jona go help am chuck her?
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2014
hm
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Blame GEJ hahahahahaha
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
Marriage Of Interest
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2014
Keneking: I smell Jona's hand in this...mark my words
Chairman na wa o. wetin be Jonathan own for inside this matter? Na him be the Imam for the mosque abi na him help Shema spin the babe?

1 Like

Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Omooba77: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Blame GEJ hahahahahaha
Wetin Jonah do now; mama Pace don do am now............
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by Omexonomy: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
She will be counted as wife number 14 and i hope their will be fullstop.
Re: Gov.Shema To Marry Yar’adua’s Daughter Today by yenex1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
na so husband scarce reach?

(1) (Reply)

..... / 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? / Who Is Rochas Okorocha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.