Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

“when My Mates Were Wearing Brazilian Hair, I Wasn’t”-says Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when My Mates Were Wearing Brazilian Hair, I Wasn’t”-says Mercy Johnson (1173 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / TWEET: Ebuka Says Mercy Johnson Makes Other A-list Actresses Look Like Amateurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“when My Mates Were Wearing Brazilian Hair, I Wasn’t”-says Mercy Johnson by Lawsonclem: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2014

Mercy Johnson opened up on success and what it takes to get there. She told City People

‘’Success is hard, it’s never easy. It takes more than luck to make the right decisions and the right choices. A lot of people have actually been acting before me, but they are just nowhere close. It’s not because I am better, it’s grace; but, really, success is hard. It takes a lot of hard work. At the point when my mates were carrying designer bags, I didn’t know what designer bags were. At the point at which they were wearing Brazilian hair, I didn’t know what Brazilian hair was. I was kind of laid-back. I was a step or two behind, because I was working so hard.
I didn’t take vacations; I didn’t have time for all of that. I just wanted to be on location, so I could sell what I had. I wanted people to see what I could do. So, [at] every point in time, I was busy. I was so excited to work at every time. So, it’s like success is hard. You really have to work hard; you really have to sweat to achieve what you want.”

http://www.clemmag.com/mates-carrying-designer-bags-wearing-brazilian-hair-wasnt-says-mercy-johnson/
Re: “when My Mates Were Wearing Brazilian Hair, I Wasn’t”-says Mercy Johnson by ammyluv2002(f): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2014
I love you so much....you're very humble

1 Like

Re: “when My Mates Were Wearing Brazilian Hair, I Wasn’t”-says Mercy Johnson by IamforGod: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Brazillian hair was not out then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo:genevieve Nnaji Shows Stunning Natural Skin In Makeup Free Photo / Big Babe Vera Sidika Shares New More Revealing Photos On Her / Neymar Unveiled As The Face Of Police Sunglasses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.