Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? (846 Views)

Why Do Adopted Children Get Angry When They Realise They Were Adopted? / Warren Buffett Cuts Off Adopted Granddaughter From His Life. / What Will You Do ,if Your Parent Told You That You Were Adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2014
What would you do? What if you were adopted from all these illegal baby-making factories? Would you look for your parents?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Antell95(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2014
what were you expecting of me
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Antell95(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2014
Chiamaka01: What would you do? What if you were adopted from all these illegal baby-making factories? Would you look for your parents?

I'll thank the baby factory for not selling me to the wrong people..

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Well,
if it were me, i'll be so confused and angry that i may not get out of
my room for days and i'll start trying to trace my birth parents. But
all closeness between my parents and i would be lost.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Chiamaka01: All closeness between my parents and i would be lost.

What would trigger such a move to break all bonds with them? I think you are overreacting to your imaginations. You'd probably just cry for like a day, and that's all. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by pickabeau1: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Chiamaka01: Well, if it were me, i'll be so confused and angry that i may not get out of my room for days and i'll start trying to trace my birth parents. But all closeness between my parents and i would be lost.

why do yu say so.. if i may ask
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by SAMBARRY: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Nothing. I'll go on with my life as if nothing happened
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Gboliwe: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Chiamaka01: Well, if it were me, i'll be so confused and angry that i may not get out of my room for days and i'll start trying to trace my birth parents. But all closeness between my parents and i would be lost.
Which of the parents would you lose closeness with? Your birth or adopted parents?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by pickabeau1: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Gboliwe: Which of the parents would you lose closeness with? Your birth or adopted parents?

How far na,,,,, u no dey update again?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by marbee(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2014
I will thank my adopted parents for the life they gave to me. Although, I may be curious about my biological parents, but will not make it be a priority to me, I will simply move on with my life. cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Gboliwe: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

How far na,,,,, u no dey update again?

shocked shocked shocked shocked so you sef be silent reader?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by beeevan: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2014
Nothing, i won't bother searching for the real parents.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmm... I dont wanna think about it
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by woky: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2014
trace fire cheesy cheesy Nigerian film shaa
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2014
Gboliwe: Which of the parents would you lose closeness with? Your birth or adopted parents?
The ones who adopted me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by woky: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2014
beeevan: Nothing, i won't bother searching for the real parents.
same here

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

why do yu say so.. if i may ask
That would be my immediate reaction but afterwards, i'll get over it and realize that it's for the best but i won't stop looking for my birth parents.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by pickabeau1: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked so you sef be silent reader?

Yes na... oya update,,mbok

Chiamaka01:
That would be my immediate reaction but afterwards, i'll get over it and realize that it's for the best but i won't stop looking for my birth parents.

Are u aware of the economics of the situation,.. that the birth parents are typically teens, poor and may not even be able provide a life for themselves not to talk of the child
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Godmystrength: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't know what i will do o. But i don't think it will affect my relationship with my ''adopted'' parents. I love them the way they are..
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That You Were Adopted? by Gboliwe: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chiamaka01:
The ones who adopted me.
If I were them, I'll tag you as ungrateful

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Materialistic Inlaw / 22 Ways To Show Love To Your Husband / Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.