Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. (7784 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by EasternLeopard: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: He called me some weeks back and was complaining about the poor and inadequate amunition given to them, in Liberia and Sierra Leone was more than enough bullets for them to fight with but here they are given 30 to 60 bullets each day.
The current Commander in Chief, GEJ is not helping the nation, just 45 solidiers engaged 300 insurgents in a fiearce gun battle for 2 whole hours yet no land or air backup.
The soldiers fought till they ran out of bullets yet didnt run away but chose to die, this country is not worth dying for.

Post the picture of your father so that we can verify your info

We want to be sure that you are not an anti-GEJ who wants to stir up protest against GEJ

2015 is at the corner and people are ready to cook up stories to win sympathy votes to their political parties

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by chucky234(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
EasternLeopard:

We want to be sure that you are not an anti-GEJ who wants to stir up protest against GEJ

2015 is at the corner and people are ready to cook up stories to win sympathy votes to their political parties
Will post pic later, I'm not in a good mood right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by chucky234(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gbawe:

My brother, I was very busy with some new start-up thing for a while. Back now. We all want Boko Haram wiped out yet I don't think this Government has the sincerity, decency and will to help us achieve that. Your father is a hero who gave his life so we could all be safe and live how we wish to so I will refrain, so as not to upset you, from saying too much on this thread in regards to what I think of the complicity of this government letting down brave men like your father. You yourself touched on some of it so I won't say much. Suffice to say I don't think Boko Haram will be defeated as long as this ultra-failed, self-serving, callous, heinously corrupt and universally maligned government remains in place. Again, take heart and stay strong for others in your family.
Ok bro, there will be a better time to talk more on your start-up stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
taharqa: @Chuki, so so sad about yr lost. So sorri, Bro. May God give you and yr family Strength and fortitude in this difficult times...and may yr dad find peace in heaven befitting the hero he was on earth. Amen..
You'v been missing in action for a while. Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Gbawe: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You must be out of your mind. Senseless maniac. Take your clannish and ethnocentric support for GEJ and shove it where the Sun don't shine. Thoughtless Idiat. Leave the guys thread if you are here for your usual "worship GEJ at all cost" nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Donkaz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rip sir!

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Come!
We few, we happy few!
Let us fight like brothers
For who that shed his blood with me today
Shall be my brother!!!

Another gallant gladiator is gone! RIP to the dead, stay strong to the living
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
The Govt has always said the know the sponsors of BH. What's taking them so long to name and arrest them. We are loosing brothers in arms to the conflict

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by stamfoxx: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: Will post pic later, I'm not in a good mood right now.

To the faithful departed. I share in your grief bro. I lived in 149 battalion officers village for over 15 yrs. I can imagine how brave he was even to the last bullet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian: May God bless his soul.

Meanwhile, how can the military exterminate the moles in its midst? Except that is done, this war may not end soon
Jonathan should fix the mole issue , He is the C-in-C !!

Abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by jpphilips(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
koboko69:

Sorry for your loss. Your father was right....you may have gotten him wrong though. About 2 -3 magazines are always given to soldiers, not the way u put it. This is still grossly inadequate......cos those animals come prepared with more than enough amo. Most soldiers that are KIA sometimes get killed cos they have exhausted thier amo. I have kept maintaining the position that if the FG and top shots in the Army are done feasting on the security budget....they will fluah out this lunatics. Nigerian Army is more than capable of fluahing those lunatics out

When will the Nigerian Army wake up to the occasion of flushing out their commanders who put them in Harm's way before thinking of flushing lunatics?
This guys are dying daily leaving kids behind, it falls short of sanity staying put just waiting for your turn to die!
Kaduna Nzeogwu will never allow a senior officer short change his allowance or give him poor Ammunition, if you dare, he will shoot you the next morning, RIP Nzeogwu, You are the only true Patriot who stood up against oppression in the army, the rest are gamblers.
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
You don't have to satisfy d dude. Pls. If you ur dad was special forces as u said. pls don't display his pic. For us brother like your Father. We will die for our country,for the safety of our compatriot.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by tit(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
EasternLeopard:

One of the first things i did was to look up Chucky's posting history.
He has long footprint, over 100 threads and varied interests.
Am not sure he ever made any posts about the military action in the NE.
A few religion threads.
Apparently not a bigot, (like me).

He may be related to the Lt. Col Agu who is reportedly missing.
If it is Mr. Agu, a least the family has closure.
They will not wake up at nigh wondering if Shekau were toying with him.
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by jpphilips(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
seaman007: 30 to 60 bullet for each soilder
whc is 30 multiply by 45
Is 1350 bullet

45 trained soldier won't shoot aimlessly
I rest my case

He didn't say they were 45 did he? the AK 47 is not a tactical Assault riffle, with very poor accuracy.
Cant believe people will accept that for combat, riffle meant for Armed robbers and terrorists, does a reasonable damage though.
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
tit:

One of the first things i did was to look up Chucky's posting history.
He has long footprint, over 100 threads and varied interests.
Am not sure he ever made any posts about the military action in the NE.
A few religion threads.
Apparently not a bigot, (like me).

He may be related to the Lt. Col Agu who is reportedly missing.
If it is Mr. Agu, a least the family has closure.
They will not wake up at nigh wondering if Shekau were toying with him.
5:36:09 PM LtCol Agu made it home. His No longer MIA. Most soldiers declared MIA find there way back to safety. With little or No S and R operation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
jpphilips:

He didn't say they were 45 did he? the AK 47 is not a tactical Assault riffle, with very poor accuracy.
Cant believe people will accept that for combat, riffle meant for Armed robbers and terrorists, does a reasonable damage though.
grin
jpphilips:

sure. We need to upgrade to full automatic assualt rifle. Ak should be replace with weapons with better accuracy and distance covered

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by tit(f): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ibnsultan: 5:36:09 PM LtCol Agu made it home. His No longer MIA. Most soldiers declared MIA find there way back to safety. With little or No S and R operation

Who wan die?

I read the other day, that the NA was fleeing from BH technicals.
Technicals can do 150kmph
Otokar can do 90kmph
Main battle tanks can hardly do 45kmph!

Bros eee!
The tank commander jumped down and flagged down a passing NA technical!
Who wan die!
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Ferdinandu(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: Generals are doing nothing to help the soldiers, FG asked the generals to pay the fighting soldiers N3000 daily but you wont believe they are been paid N500 daily.
Just N500 daily as allowance to be facing the fear of death lurking around the corner at every minute? Thats heartless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Gbawe: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014

Abeg you, don't do it !!! You have nothing to prove to anyone. Have you seen the wickedness Nairalanders get up to recently once they have the picture/identity of a poster they have 'issues' with? Abeg, don't put yourself and your family in a weak position and at the mercy of some of the wicked, frustrated and evil fools who use this forum and are just looking for others to destroy for their own fun. You only need to fall out or argue with a poster here to see what they will do with your treasured memory. That particular poster who asked for pictures is as bigoted and as prejudiced as they come. Even his request, is callous. Be warned bruv. If he does not believe you, he has the option of ignoring your thread rather than attempt to call you out over a matter related to the death of a loved one.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Awww, nwennem, my condolences. Your father died like the brave soldier he was. He swore to defend this country with his life, and he did that. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by jpphilips(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ibnsultan: ;Dsure. We need to upgrade to full automatic assualt rifle. Ak should be replace with weapons with better accuracy and distance covered

I just re read the second page, he actually said 45 soldiers , with two magazines about 60 rounds of ammunition, died in the hands of 300 insurgents? that calls for very serious concern.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
@ chuky234

My sincere condolences to you and family over your loss. Your father, indeed, died as a hero.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by chucky234(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Abeg you, don't do it !!! You have nothing to prove to anyone. Have you seen the wickedness Nairalanders get up to recently once they have the picture/identity of a poster they have 'issues' with? Abeg, don't put yourself and your family in a weak position and at the mercy of some of the wicked, frustrated and evil fools who use this forum and are just looking for others to destroy for their own fun. You only need to fall out or argue with a poster here to see what they will do with your treasured memory. That particular poster who asked for pictures is as bigoted and as prejudiced as they come. Even his request, is callous. Be warned bruv. If he does not believe you, he has the option of ignoring your thread rather than attempt to call you out over a matter related to the death of a loved one.
Thanks bro, as wise as always.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by EasternLeopard: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gbawe:
You must be out of your mind. Senseless maniac. Take your clannish and ethnocentric support for GEJ and shove it where the Sun don't shine. Thoughtless Idiat. Leave the guys thread if you are here for your usual "worship GEJ at all cost" nonsense.

Everybody can't be as dull as you

Election is nearby

Someone who never talked about his daddy when he was alive, just come online and talked about his dad's death and you believe him

Guy are you up to 18

Picture of his dead dad in military uniform or I don't believe
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by chucky234(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
CFCfan: @ chuky234

My sincere condolences to you and family over your loss. Your father, indeed, died as a hero.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
sorry about the loss of your dad. may his soul rest in peace. amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by EasternLeopard: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2014

Until then, I don't believe you
Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by chucky234(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Everybody can't be as dull as you

Election is nearby

Someone who never talked about his daddy when he was alive, just come online and talked about his dad's death and you believe him

Guy are you up to 18

Picture of his dead dad in military uniform or I don't believe
What has election got to do with the death of my dad?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by chucky234(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
MzJackBaueress: sorry about the loss of your dad. may his soul rest in peace. amen
Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
EasternLeopard:

This is an anonymous forum, in order to protect the identity of writers from people who may not like what is written here. Asking this soldier's son to post pictures of his father will indirectly identify a Nairaland member who has omitted writing his father's name on purpose.

If you are not convinced that the story told above is true, then you can at least pay your respects to ALL Nigerian soldiers who died in the line of duty during this ongoing war on terror.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Accept my condolences bro.

I will however strongly discourage you from uploading any pics.

You think pictures will convince them?

Upload the pics and watch as they ask you how we can be sure the pics is your father.

Upload another picture of both of you and they ask how we can be sure you're the one in the pics.

Upload his burial pictures and they'll tell you it still doesn't prove it's your dad.

I once made that mistake and will not want you to make the same.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. by 4thsense: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: Generals are doing nothing to help the soldiers, FG asked the generals to pay the fighting soldiers N3000 daily but you wont believe they are been paid N500 daily.

DID YOU JUST WRITE N500? HOW MUCH ARE POLITCAL THUGS AND ASSASINS PAID

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG AND WHY WOULD IT CONTINUE SO IN THIS COUNTRY GOD!!!! I'M SO WOUNDED. MAY GOD PUNISH AND JUDGE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WICKEDNESS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This What Transformation Looks Like? (pics) / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! / Osinbajo Receives Abdulaziz Al-sharrah, Kuwaiti Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.