Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate (29907 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Ministerial Screening Down Memory Lane : By Sunday Akoji / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerian Army finds General Mohammadu Buhari's missing certificate:

Matters Arising

Someone working for the PDP obviously removed the certificate from his file at the Defence Headquarters.

This is part of the strategies the PDP deployed in their campaign of calumny.

All Change Agents who worked tirelessly to repel the Jonahideens should pop something wherever you are. We know it was foolhardy to say that Buhari had no certificate. But try as we did to convince them that this was a non issue, they refused to shift ground. It was even most disgraceful that the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign organisation was a Retired Colonel, in the person of Ahmadu Ali. He should have cautioned them about bringing the Military to disrepute. He did not.

This singular act as far as I am concerned did more damage than good to the PDP.

Beyond bringing out Buhari's certificate, there is an urgent need to restore pride and sanity to the military. As it stands now, the Nigerian Army, is an Army of anything goes! There have to be a clean sweep and overhaul of the military from top to bottom! The entire top echelon at the Defence Headquarters should turn in their resignation and leave with President Goodluck Jonathan on the 29th of May, so that the process of rebuilding and restoration shall begin in earnest.

To God be all the Glory!

Via Sunday Akoji

https://m.facebook.com/APCNEWSALERT/photos/pb.781222181918910.-2207520000.1428058497./867785839929210/?type=1

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by jaybee3(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lobatan!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
when the military becomes partisan, the political atmosphere becomes dangerous. The military were busy discrediting themselves thinking they were discrediting buhari.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Cadamlk: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na now una go see am?He go still purge all of una

16 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who does the military think they've been deceiving all these while ? they tend to favour who's at the realm of leadership. I knew something was terribly fishy about Buhari's certificate.

Anyway, thats good news . Straight to Aso rock without obstacles or court trials.

The Nigerian military needs to wake up. Much damage has been done.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by jeeqaa7(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
No need
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Sleekey(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Really. Now I believe politics is shit. Tot this people said he didn't give them any

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari and Co vindicated

16 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by adekennis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan was so desperate to return to Power but let's thank God for Orubebe guy for distrupting inec proceedings and also JEGA for his wisdom to handle the mofo..Orubebe was the last desperate attempt bt wisdom conquert all.They actually wanted to throw this country into chaos but God pass them cool

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by datbay(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm,see power at work.They thought they could frustrate him.President Buhari,abeg just leave them to God for judgment.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by geoworldedu: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Baba!

PDP intentionally stole his the certificate.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Kentrasso(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Lordtrillion(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Naija, nothing wey we no go hear

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by REALCHANGE20151: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
cool

15 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Tval(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
How come they found it after the election?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Enryking(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who are they fooling? The fore - men in the Nigerian army should be fired!

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by alienvirus: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Buhari. You enemies shall be put to shame. In fact, fire all the chiefs.

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
puhahahhaahhahahahhahhahahah, so twasnt missing!... i knew it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by kimond101: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Blakjewelry(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why is that it is only on some Facebook page and and some funny websites? The Nigerian army has not come out to say, why drag the military into dirty politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ismokeweed1(f): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
But why didn't they just burn it? Why bring it out now?
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy

LAFF DON TEAR MY BELLE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
CHAI! ! FROM WHERE DEM BRING THE CERTIFICATE COME FROM?? grin cheesy
MY FELLOW APC AGENT OF GOD, COME FOLLOW ME LAFF OOO.
BUHARI GO SACK ALL OF UNA.MEDICINE AFTER DEATH! !
After disgracing my general abi cry cry
Now una don dig the certificate come out because he won?That sand sand una pour for him eyes, una go soon chop una own disgrace. Awon smellos embarassed

*kneels*
God give me this kind luck na .Look at how everything is turning around for good for this man . This kind enjoyment na e I dey find.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by hardywaltz(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some people dey fear sack + demotion + unceremonious discharge

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

Jonathanians hoping to use the impending court as their last card hope una go sleep now...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by dataplus87(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin
Lyk we didnt already knw dat dey have been compromised.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by gistmelove(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by treasuremi1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. The people's general is coming to flush out the bad eggs in the military

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by chinkichun: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shame on all those who played a part in the disappearance of his certificate.
If God be for you, no one can be against you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by promixdavinci(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
lol buhari win foul nyash begin open,,am sure dey ar still more surprise package to come. mayb dey can find d misin $20bn,,den find d misin chibok gals..
Dats d change we ar talkin abt..NIGERIANS win= GOD win
wow my 1st front page since i join naialand, beginin of new tins in my life..first of d new tin i want God to do 4 me now is winin my football bet..abeg mke una pray 4 me,,million is involve..tnx Seun, OP, Moderator nd fellow comentator

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Glowww(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
When politics enters the military, anything can happen.
It can as well be said that he has no military uniform

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Summon Saraki Over Murder Of 31 People In Kwara / We Are No Longer Responsible For Electricity Meters - Discos Tell Consumers / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.