Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Has The NLC Been Bought Over By PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The NLC Been Bought Over By PDP? (830 Views)

Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / GEJ Didnt Attend The NLC/TUC Meeting? David Mark Did? : Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The NLC Been Bought Over By PDP? by suwailad(f): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
whats with the NLC? I'm expecting their voice on this silly move by GEJ to sack all resident doctors in nigeria.
It is a silly move and demands serious labor actions and lawsuits from the labor congress.

Also the the International Labor congress must get involved and tell gej he is not God!

so what is NLC doing? an indefinite strike that would paralyze nigeria should be the best move to jolt gej off his feet, since that is the only way to make him see things clearly.

Has the NLC been bought over by PDP? why are they silent?
Re: Has The NLC Been Bought Over By PDP? by chuksbogus: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
my bro NMA or ARD are not members,affiliate, gatemen or even messengers of NLC or TUC they are autonomous and not registareed association not a trade union

1 Like

Re: Has The NLC Been Bought Over By PDP? by suwailad(f): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Does it really matter? And i aint bro boy
Re: Has The NLC Been Bought Over By PDP? by chuksbogus: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad: Does it really matter? And i aint bro boy

Does it really matter you said? The NLC that they don't need? or TUC that they abused.
hmmmmm!! its like its becoming matter arising sis,babe,madam,lady, mama dame

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Set To Dump PDP For APC / Why I Slumped –enugu Deputy Gov / Australian Negotiator Reveals Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.