Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation (1399 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? / Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by Anka(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
[sup][/sup]I always pray not to experience constipation but it comes ones a while. Its a terrible experience. I take lots of friuts, olive oil (anointing oil) before I get myself back. What's your take friends?
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
I avoid it like a plague , can't even remember when last I had it.
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by ibizgirl(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Take an edmark product known as shake off phytofiber, it's N500 per satchet. You will be glad you did
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Anka: [sup][/sup]I always pray not to experience constipation but it comes ones a while. Its a terrible experience. I take lots of friuts, olive oil (anointing oil) before I get myself back. What's your take friends?
start farting anyhow . it will cure u
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by greatgod2012(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Drink lots and lots of water, it helps greatly....................but the best remedy is to avoid it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Andrew liver salt will do the magic

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by ibizgirl(f): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prevention is better than cure any time, any day

greatgod2012: Drink lots and lots of water, it helps greatly....................but the best remedy is to avoid it.
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
You too no dey over eat.glutonny is bad for your health. Yorubas refer to people like you as WONBILIKI WOBIYA

eat whatever your body can carry or digest
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by nurey(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just pray not to experience it.

I finished a tin of milo in just 3 days and on the 4th day I felt like going but the thing just dey stuck and won't come out. The thing was bigger than the hole. Chai mogbe, there nothing I did not do, drinking water only made me fart and piss. So I couldn't sleep from 10pm to 3am until I remembered my kid sister a doctor so I called her up and told her my predicament. She just told me to use andrews liver salt, I was very lucky I had taken some from my mum, I didn't even chk to see whether they were expired or not used the damn thing, 30mins later I felt like going and yes it was horrible, I had to do it half standing and half squating and yes it was painful felt like my anus had a tear, I always felt pain for 2weeks after that when using the loo.

Now I only take three spoon full of milo after which I remember my experience and I just abstain from licking milo again.
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by Evangkatsoulis: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2018
nurey:
Just pray not to experience it.

I finished a tin of milo in just 3 days and on the 4th day I felt like going but the thing just dey stuck and won't come out. The thing was bigger than the hole. Chai mogbe, there nothing I did not do, drinking water only made me fart and piss. So I couldn't sleep from 10pm to 3am until I remembered my kid sister a doctor so I called her up and told her my predicament. She just told me to use andrews liver salt, I was very lucky I had taken some from my mum, I didn't even chk to see whether they were expired or not used the damn thing, 30mins later I felt like going and yes it was horrible, I had to do it half standing and half squating and yes it was painful felt like my anus had a tear, I always felt pain for 2weeks after that when using the loo.

Now I only take three spoon full of milo after which I remember my experience and I just abstain from licking milo again.

Lol
Re: How Do You Feel And What Do You Do When You Have Constipation by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2018
I hate it, its very uncomfortable and when I'm having a bowel movement its very painful, it feels like there is a knife coming out of my rectum.
But I minimize it by drinking alot of lemon juice squeezed in water and it actually helps too. I don't even have to spend money to buy laxetives.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? / Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz / Is It Possible For Her Memory To Be Wiped Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.