Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call (1423 Views)

Don't Receive Call In Kitchen / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by bishopjoe02(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
This happen to my friend who lives in lagos, he has two phones, one android and a Samsung touch light phone, On Saturday Night he exchange his sim card from the touch light phone into the Android phone, at the dawn on the night the touch light phone started ringing and the call was from unknown number ( ie unknown number writing on the phone screen as the caller).

The guy was afraid, so he have to run away from the phone, he later sum-up courage to pick the call, due to his fear, he try putting the call on loud speaker bt he couldn't, he was so afraid that he quickly remove the battery from the touch light phone, and refuse to touch the phone till today.

Please i need advise on the possible cause of this and have this happened to anyone before.

serious comment please. ....save a brother from fear.

This is no joke, it is real life experiences
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Praiseeeeeeeeee the lord! Miracle noni!! Lmao.....

1 Like

Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by Liamm(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Story dedicated to the gods.

Next!
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by hannesy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
mystiqueDZ:
Praiseeeeeeeeee the lord! Miracle noni!! Lmao.....
lol
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by oluwadanie1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Let's leave it for the gods to answer...

The gods said it was that old woman in his village that was calling him...
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by fr3do(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
End time call
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by ratatis(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2014
@OP, may I inquire:
1) How old your friend is?
2) (a) What emotional state was he just before the incident started?
(b) Whether he is passing through any emotional crisis?
3) Whether he is living alone, or cohabiting with others & what are their respective ages?
4) Whether he has ever experienced any out-of-the-ordinary phenomenon before?
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by bishopjoe02(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
ratatis:
@OP, may I inquire:
1) How old your friend is?
2) (a) What emotional state was he just before the incident started?
(b) Whether he is passing through any emotional crisis?
3) Whether he is living alone, or cohabiting with others & what are their respective ages?
4) Whether he has ever experienced any out-of-the-ordinary phenomenon before?

he is married and lives with his wife.
he is a happy and stable guy
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by ratatis(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
bishopjoe02:

he is married and lives with his wife.
he is a happy and stable guy

Is there any adolescent child living with them?
Also, has he never experienced any "odd" incident before?
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by bishopjoe02(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
ratatis:

Is there any adolescent child living with them?
Also, has he never experienced any "odd" incident before?

No adolescent, just his few months old baby and his brother who is looking for a job

why d questions
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by hoodboy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
I've experienced it once, was scary sha
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by ratatis(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Possible Causes:
Granted that your story is TRUE.
1) One possible cause may be, either the work of the subconscious mind of an individual around, or the work of the "collective subconscious" mind of those around - a form of "poltergeist" outbreak.
My earlier questions (pardon me) were aimed at narrowing down many possible causes - since your story is not detailed enough to answer some pertinent questions. However, I don't want to bother you with endless questions. Besides, there might have been vital details & some occurrences in the past but probably because their nature appeared to be too mundane, they're likely to have escaped your friend's notice.
Incidences like this one hardly happen in isolation.
For example, ( to be cont'd)
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by bishopjoe02(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
ratatis:
Possible Causes:
Granted that your story is TRUE.
1) One possible cause may be, either the work of the subconscious mind of an individual around, or the work of the "collective subconscious" mind of those around - a form of "poltergeist" outbreak.
My earlier questions (pardon me) were aimed at narrowing down many possible causes - since your story is not detailed enough to answer some pertinent questions. However, I don't want to bother you with endless questions. Besides, there might have been vital details & some occurrences in the past but probably because their nature appeared to be too mundane, they're likely to have escaped your friend's notice.
Incidences like this one hardly happen in isolation.
For example, ( to be cont'd)

can u Xplain more. .. I dont really get u for nw
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by ratatis(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
In the winter of 1967, telephones began to play up in one Sigmund Adam's law firm office in Rosenheim, South Germany. Even though no one turned out to be on the line, sometimes all the phones in the practice will ring at once. The office manager complained to the telephone company who then sent some engineers & experts from the Post Office to put things right. They installed a meter to monitor every call but it did nothing to sort out the problem. Rather, the meter showed that dozens of calls were being registered from telephones which the office staff swore on oath were not being used at the times shown on the print-out. As telephone bill rose, & temper mounted, other office equipment began to behave strangely - fluorescent tubes repeatedly twisted themselves out of their socket, light bulbs exploded, pictures rotated on the walls, the electricity supply fluctuated alarmingly. Yet the experts - telephone engineers, electricians & the team of eminent physicists - could find no reason whatsoever for the phenomenon, which had been witnessed by not less than 40 trustworthy people. Finally Dr. Hans Bender was called in to assist in the investigation. Dr. Bender & his colleagues were immediately able to diagnose the cause of the trouble & picked out the source with little difficulty, for they have come across cases like that many times before. He noticed that the phenomenon seemed to flourish in the presence of a 19-yr-old clerk called Annemarie Schneider. Everytime she was away from the office there was peace, but when she was there, the strange event began again. Many poltergeist cases seem to focus on one young person- who may be unhappy & frustrated at the time - as the centre of focus. He or she may not be conscious of it, in most cases.
2) Another possible cause is "Electronic Voice Phenomenon". ( You may google for more info on that)

What To do:-

(to be cont'd)
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by bishopjoe02(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
ratatis:
In the winter of 1967, telephones began to play up in one Sigmund Adam's law firm office in Rosenheim, South Germany. Even though no one turned out to be on the line, sometimes all the phones in the practice will ring at once. The office manager complained to the telephone company who then sent some engineers & experts from the Post Office to put things right. They installed a meter to monitor every call but it did nothing to sort out the problem. Rather, the meter showed that dozens of calls were being registered from telephones which the office staff swore on oath were not being used at the times shown on the print-out. As telephone bill rose, & temper mounted, other office equipment began to behave strangely - fluorescent tubes repeatedly twisted themselves out of their socket, light bulbs exploded, pictures rotated on the walls, the electricity supply fluctuated alarmingly. Yet the experts - telephone engineers, electricians & the team of eminent physicists - could find no reason whatsoever for the phenomenon, which had been witnessed by not less than 40 trustworthy people. Finally Dr. Hans Bender was called in to assist in the investigation. Dr. Bender & his colleagues were immediately able to diagnose the cause of the trouble & picked out the source with little difficulty, for they have come across cases like that many times before. He noticed that the phenomenon seemed to flourish in the presence of a 19-yr-old clerk called Annemarie Schneider. Everytime she was away from the office there was peace, but when she was there, the strange event began again. Many poltergeist cases seem to focus on one young person- who may be unhappy & frustrated at the time - as the centre of focus. He or she may not be conscious of it, in most cases.
2) Another possible cause is "Electronic Voice Phenomenon". ( You may google for more info on that)

What To do:-

(to be cont'd)

the only different here is that, this happen once, it's ntva daily or seasonal occurance
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by ratatis(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
@ OP.
Your friend's case is not as spectacular as the one I cited. At any rate, what I'll strongly advise him is to:
1) First & foremost, banish all thoughts of fear from himself.
2) Keep an open mind. As time goes on & more incidences unfold, it will be easier to see things in their proper perspective.
Thanx for sharing.
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
bishopjoe02:
This happen to my friend who lives in lagos, he has two phones, one android and a Samsung touch light phone, On Saturday Night he exchange his sim card from the touch light phone into the Android phone, at the dawn on the night the touch light phone started ringing and the call was from unknown number ( ie unknown number writing on the phone screen as the caller).
The guy was afraid, so he have to run away from the phone, he later sum-up courage to pick the call, due to his fear, he try putting the call on loud speaker bt he couldn't, he was so afraid that he quickly remove the battery from the touch light phone, and refuse to touch the phone till today.
Please i need advise on the possible cause of this and have this happened to anyone before.
serious comment please. ....save a brother from fear.
This is no joke, it is real life experiences

Really.

Tell him to stop smoking wee-wee and experimenting with hard substances. It's making him paranoid.
Re: Phone Without Sim Now Receive Call by bishopjoe02(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really.

Tell him to stop smoking wee-wee and experimenting with hard substances. It's making him paranoid.

smh for u

(1) (Reply)

Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband / Why Do Babies Smile In Their Sleep? / 12-year-old Boy To Marry 11-year-old Girl In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.