Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here (3958 Views)

Brush2ru: Devious Maids (season 1 And 2) / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
UchihaItachi: I watch it just to hear Rosie speak, her accent embarassed
lol, very thick mexican accent, I think that's her natural accent. She featured as maya in the tv series: heroes, it was still the same accent
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
RayMcBlue: A typical chick flick kinda TV show. Tried watching it but couldn't stand it for 5 minutes. It's like watching one of those boring Mexican soap operas but without the English dubbing. But, really not much of a surprise since the soap comes from one of the most crappy cable channels in North America: Lifetime

this series isn't boring, maybe you should try watching it again from season 1, there is so much action, mystery, suspense, comedy, drama and romance. The fact that these people speak pure english and its shot in your typical american setting not latino setting is a plus
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by RayMcBlue(m): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2014
blueberryp: this series isn't boring, maybe you should try watching it again from season 1, there is so much action, mystery, suspense, comedy, drama and romance. The fact that these people speak pure english and its shot in your typical american setting not latino setting is a plus

It has a latino setting and ambience. Even the background music are latina in nature. More than 95% of the cast are latina. What more do you need to convince you that this show is a Mexican soap opera shot in America?

They over-dramatize everything too: the suspense doesn't feel like suspense at all. The action is laughable. The show is extremely unfunny, or maybe doesn't appeal to my sense of humour, and I happened to have a great sense of humour. There is no drama, just a bunch of brown people running around, and trying too much. The romance is atypical Mexican soap interpretation of romance... which is really no romance at all. Only kisses here and there... and nothing else.

Sorry pal, but I'd sooner put a bullet through my head than appraise that show with my viewing pleasure... again.
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by kemiola89(f): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
RayMcBlue: A typical chick flick kinda TV show. Tried watching it but couldn't stand it for 5 minutes. It's like watching one of those boring Mexican soap operas but without the English dubbing. But, really not much of a surprise since the soap comes from one of the most crappy cable channels in North America: Lifetime

Try watching it again, this time with patience... I didn't like it at first, the start was boring but now I'm an addict.
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by RayMcBlue(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
kemiola89:
Try watching it again, this time with patience... I didn't like it at first, the start was boring but now I'm an addict.

RayMcBlue:
It has a latino setting and ambience. Even the background music are latina in nature. More than 95% of the cast are latina. What more do you need to convince you that this show is a Mexican soap opera shot in America?

They over-dramatize everything too: the suspense doesn't feel like suspense at all. The action is laughable. The show is extremely unfunny, or maybe doesn't appeal to my sense of humour, and I happened to have a great sense of humour. There is no drama, just a bunch of brown people running around, and trying too much. The romance is atypical Mexican soap interpretation of romance... which is really no romance at all. Only kisses here and there... and nothing else.

Sorry pal, but I'd sooner put a bullet through my head than appraise that show with my viewing pleasure... again.
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by emperorbanks(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
blueberryp: Gabby isnot a combination of carmen and ethans mum, ethans mum is evil nothing good ever came out of her. Ethans mum is more like eddie, lol. Gabby is just like Carmen tho Carmen is more funny

I won't say she's evil...she's jus all abt herself.
Considering both series share d same producer, I think they r trying too hard to replicate Desperate Housewives wit Devious Maids.
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by stunningjudy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin i luv dis series
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by divalindiway(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2015
hmmm
Still waiting for season 3
I love Rosie and her accent, Zoila and her principles and then Carmen...just dat she hasn't been able to achieve anything despite her over ambitiousnesd
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by THEHEROINMEE: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Just love the way Rosie says "Hello Mr spence"
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by parrotibaba(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
emperorbanks:

I won't say she's evil...she's jus all abt herself.
Considering both series share d same producer, I think they r trying too hard to replicate Desperate Housewives wit Devious Maids.
Devious maids is a spinoff of desperate housewives
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by elantraceey(f): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't even know the season I'm watching embarassed
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by THEHEROINMEE: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't even know the season I'm watching embarassed
lol post an info of the last episode you watched
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2015
RayMcBlue:
A typical chick flick kinda TV show. Tried watching it but couldn't stand it for 5 minutes. It's like watching one of those boring Mexican soap operas but without the English dubbing. But, really not much of a surprise since the soap comes from one of the most crappy cable channels in North America: Lifetime

u telling me lifetime is crap, lyk seriously
have u watched witches of east end, drop dead diva etc
i'm certain u live on another planet
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
btw, rosie is my favourite character,
i love all the romance scenes with mr spence
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Sultan5(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
RayMcBlue:

They over-dramatize everything too: the suspense doesn't feel like suspense at all. The action is laughable. The show is extremely unfunny, or maybe doesn't appeal to my sense of humour, and I happened to have a great sense [quote author=RayMcBlue post=26228953]

Ok dude we've heard u don't lyk it. One mans food is another man's poison. Personally i don't c anytin wrg wit it really. N trust me ders alot of humor. Basically tho if u lyk desperate housewives u will more than definitely lyk dis series 2.
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by dechandel(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
I love Carmen Luna cheesy cheesy

Season 3 should be released sooner or else!!
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
the advert alone is a wow and kinda captivating.

devious maid is already in my download list.

hope to join the fun soonest
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
I love Carmen Luna cheesy cheesy

Season 3 should be released sooner or else!!

so e dun reach s3 I thought it just started.

I must have been living in a hole
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by dechandel(f): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kizmarty:

so e dun reach s3 I thought it just started.

I must have been living in a hole
Lol
Yea. Soon to be released sef

Come out of that hole tongue
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Yea. Soon to be released sef

Come out of that hole tongue
grin

I'll.
I'm just waiting till I get to sch so I'll use their WiFi to download all in my download list,after all I paid for it tongue
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by dechandel(f): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin

I'll.
I'm just waiting till I get to sch so I'll use their WiFi to download all in my download list,after all I paid for it tongue
Lol
You try. This one no be awoof. Na your money tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Download: Star Trek Beyond / "wild Heart", The Mexican Soap Aired On Ait / The Wire VS Prison Break Which Is The Most Entertaining?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.