Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Should Terrorist Be Respected With Words In Any Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Terrorist Be Respected With Words In Any Way? (548 Views)

Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Terrorist Be Respected With Words In Any Way? by Gorzy1: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
On July 23 2014, One can easily assume that Mr Patrick Sawyer was contracted on a disposal mission perhaps, after been handsomely settled and financially insured for 'life' and was used as life weapon for the dissemination of Ebola in Nigeria. What with his uncanny journey to seek better medical attention in Nigeria.
With the unwitty connivance of a very loose and corrupt gate-keepers at the airport - of course, they're all presently, paying so hard for it, who would lick a decomposing corpse even for $40, the Liberian, was left to slip through and the rest is history. Nigeria is now on global red alert for Ebola virus.

The fear of ebola has turned family members against each other. They no longer share towels et ce tera, because of the Idiot and the grossly inefficient dum-heads at the entry point. Everyone is on the RED button. School children, market women and traders are confused, alarmed and suspicious.

But what baffles me now is that some set of people claimed President Jonathan's statement that 'Patrick Sawyer, the carrier of Ebola to Nigeria was mad' isn't called for and shouldn't be heard of an Head of state.

Please,tell me: -Should President Jonathan be faulted for his statement over a man who dared to wipe out you and I from the face of the earth?

-Should terrorist(Patrick Sawyer) be pet with words despite his suicide mission on the Nation?
Re: Should Terrorist Be Respected With Words In Any Way? by Caseless: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
No! Jst say it raw like it is in ur mind against him. He was a mad man!
Re: Should Terrorist Be Respected With Words In Any Way? by Delydex: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
To me,Patrick Sawyer is not only mad, he is an idiot and a killer. The word mad self is an understatement. Pls, Nigerians should please learn how to manage their grudges if at all it exist between the citizens and the President. How could we be faulting such a statement against a terrorist who aimed at my life and yours if permitted? My only prayer is that God should pls help us clear this mess the Liberian(Patrick) put us into and not condemning one who is trying to protect the citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics / Tribalism Is Taking Over Nairaland ! ! ! ! / With Just 10 Million Naira I Can Bring A Cure For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.