Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

How I Was Raped By A Woman I Met Here. (A Work Of Fiction By Dickdastardly) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Raped By A Woman I Met Here. (A Work Of Fiction By Dickdastardly) (526 Views)

Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / 700lb Californian Woman, The World's Fattest Woman - 'i Blame It On My Genes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By A Woman I Met Here. (A Work Of Fiction By Dickdastardly) by DickDastardly(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
She is one of the most popular, hated and controversial female figure in politics section. Maybe beause she is always in support of one eastern governors and likes to cast aspersions on GEJ.
We initially started with PMs and later were chatting on bbm. Till we started talking on phone.
Nothing about the phone conversation gave her away as the kind of things she later did to me.
And so it happened that i had a cause to be in Lagos for a meeting. So i decided to let her know and meet up with her too.........
.......to be continued

Re: How I Was Raped By A Woman I Met Here. (A Work Of Fiction By Dickdastardly) by Sparrow13: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am waiting
Re: How I Was Raped By A Woman I Met Here. (A Work Of Fiction By Dickdastardly) by destino24(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
FRONT PAGE NO GO REACH YOU

(1) (Reply)

Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account / Guess Who This Is... / 5yr Old Girl Sustains Horrific Injuries After Being Allegedly Attacked In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.