Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! (2233 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Anybody here? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seun for sure was there wink I think ishilove too cheesy
Whoelse was there? cool
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by banjicom(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Me too angry
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
banjicom:
Me too angry
I smell lies wink ........ a simple test. What is the colour of the school gate? grin

1 Like

Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by CORTANA: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was the Senior Prefect when i was there! Class of 2010. cool
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
CORTANA:
Oga Lie-nus, its a University cheesy
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by banjicom(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

I smell lies wink ........ a simple test. What is the colour of the school gate? grin

hehehehe cheesy
It is the same colour with the shirt you are wearing!!!! wink

#waiting for more questions# tongue
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by CORTANA: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

I thought you mean the Havard College wink
DickDastardly:

I thought you mean the Havard College
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by banjicom(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
CORTANA:

School Prefect ke!!!!!
In a University !!!!!! angry
ha! Oga CORTANA you Sabi Lie oooo
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
banjicom:

hehehehe cheesy
It is the same colour with the shirt you are wearing!!!! wink

#waiting for more questions# tongue
undecided
But you haven't answered the first?
Ok, i assume you schooled there. What did you enjoy most while there? smiley
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
CORTANA:

I smell lies
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
brito:

I smell lies
Are you one of us? smiley
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

Are you one of us? smiley

Yes
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
brito:

Yes
undecided
Ok, whats our school motto? wink
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

undecided
Ok, whats our school motto? wink

am here o...

The motto is VERITAS (verity or truth)
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

am here o...

The motto is VERITAs
I didnt say MauLag.....i said Havard cheesy
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by pweshex(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
I am still in d school, tho its cool to associate with graduates from my school. I register my presence.
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
pweshex:
I am still in d school, tho its cool to associate with graduates from my school. I register my presence.
And Your Faculty is?
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by pweshex(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

And Your Faculty is?
fac of pharmacy
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by Atk01(f): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will graduate next year. grin
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

I didnt say MauLag.....i said Havard cheesy

Lol, I blame u....
That's the motto jorh
Now can i ask my own question?
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, I blame u....
That's the motto jorh
Now can i ask my own question?
Oya fire me any kwestion? cool
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
pweshex:
fac of pharmacy
Did you create that one yourself? grin
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Atk01:
I will graduate next year. grin
Which department?
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by banjicom(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

undecided
But you haven't answered the first?
Ok, i assume you schooled there. What did you enjoy most while there? smiley

Yeah! cheesy
I gat to meet some very important and rich people.
People like Obama, bill Clinton, George bush!
E.t.c
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
banjicom:

Yeah! cheesy
I gat to meet some very important and rich people.
People like Obama, bill Clinton, George bush!
E.t.c
Then i guess u are in your 60s grin
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by Atk01(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

Which department?
Department of food design tongue
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by banjicom(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

Then i guess u are in your 60s grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually my education is very fast !
When did you graduate?
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by banjicom(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Atk01:

Huh!
Then I assume you should be working at Mr Biggs, Tantalizer or chicken republic cheesy
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by Atk01(f): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
banjicom:

Huh!
Then I assume you should be working at Mr Biggs, Tantalizer or chicken republic cheesy
KFC
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
banjicom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually my education is very fast !
When did you graduate?
I was in the same class with Albert Enstein and Charles Darwin. It was fun those days cheesy
Class of 1886 precisely tongue
Re: Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! by DickDastardly(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Atk01:
My school doesnt offer such course angry
Theres no kitchen faculty in my Alma Mata tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Show Off Skin To Celebrate Birthday "I Was Born Unclad" (pictures) / Why Do Somalis Hate Other Africans? / Folas Unisex Saloon, Best Saloon In Igando Alimosho Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.