Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account (527 Views)

Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account / Seun Unban My Username That You Are Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account by Kinfunfun: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
I just all of a sudden saw that I've been banned by one Ngwakwe for "abuse of forum privileges".

Why will any eediot who's father doesn't own the forum just ban me like that with a vague reason.
It is you Ngwakwe's unjust banning of law abiding forumites that is an abuse of undeserved forum privilege of moderating.

Well, all these no concern me...seun just let me deactivate my account is all I ask.
Re: Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account by Idrismusty97(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you not the one that created a thread about Igbos? You registered August 18th, 2014 just to engaged in tribalism. Are you a learner? People who are willingly to do such usually have tens of monikers and aren't bothered about banning. Go and ask the likes of Chino, kalvan, collinz etc...

1 Like

Re: Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account by Kinfunfun: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: Are you not the one that created a thread about Igbos? You registered August 18th, 2014 just to engaged in tribalism. Are you a learner? People who are willingly to do such usually have tens of monikers and aren't bothered about banning. Go and ask the likes of Chino, kalvan, collinz etc...

Don't call me a learner again, I hate to pick up fights. I only said they should let me lawfully deactivate my account, is that a sin?
Re: Seun Unban Me Or Let Me Deactivate My Account by PurestBoy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kinfunfun:

Don't call me a learner again, I hate to pick up fights. I only said they should let me lawfully deactivate my account, is that a sin?

Then what are you if you're not a learner? You deserve more than banning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Al-qaeda Leader Announces India Wing. / What Can One Do To Please Women? / 21 Year Old Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant To Scare Men Away (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.