Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Am Scared Please Help. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Scared Please Help. (5987 Views)

I Am Scared Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Lucario007(m): 1:08am On Aug 28, 2014
I've never read a funnier attempt at a realistic horror story in my life grin grin

OP comtinue the story joor, it's getting funnier and better as u update. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2014
joywendy: guy chill! Relax ehn grin

Lol can't wait again

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by joywendy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lucario007: I've never read a funnier attempt at a realistic horror story in my life grin grin

OP comtinue the story joor, it's getting funnier and better as u update. cheesy
you are telling the op to continue the story when you haven't updated the one you have since.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ok o. I am back. Thanks to all the prayer warriors on this thread that helped me during this trying periods.

I said i met with a professor of mine in my last post before the actual date and time. Yeah i did. It was prompted by something. Lets get down to the biz now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
When i was reading one of those books on the alien stories and abductions that had happened in the past I stumbled upon one talking about some inter planetary theories and how things that happen on other Planets affect ours. I knew i had heard something like that in the past. I continued reading but my mind didn't entirely leave that inter planetary topic. My mind was recoiling round it and the more i read the more i started recollecting the information i had of it. That was when it hit me.

"Professor Lipscey" i muttered out loud. That was it. I could remember clearly now. That inter planetary topic was a topic under a PSY109 back in 100level. The course was a psychology one but i could remember we were discussing humans and the differing awareness from one generation to the other before the Professor had slided off course and started explaining things that were rather personal and unrelated to the course. He told us a story of how his Father was suddenly turned extraordinarily intelligent and had the understanding of many things. This happened after his dad an encounter with some strange things when he was a young man. He told us he never believed those things back then and can't still even ascribe to it now that he knows better. He went further to explain that even if he did open up to the truth that it would call his position as a Professor of science to question. He narrated how he was brought to the realization of why his dad was extraordinary in many things on his Father's death bed. He learn on that day that those things his dad encountered were Aliens with extra ordinary powers.

I could still remember the look on the faces of my coursemates back then. They looked as if they had seen ghosts. Professor Lipscey was a respected academician and long time scientist with vast knowledge. It stunned us he would have ever believe such a story and we were still awed and confused why he actually told us.

The class was charged and uneasy on that day. People were very silent and listened intently as the Professor continued talking about what his dad had seen and how he described them. At the end of the class, he told us to keep the information we just learned to ourselves as they were not yet scientifically proven by anyone but he had this gut feeling that one of us would need help on such a related issue in future that was why he was telling us and it should spur us to seek more information and dig deeper. He said a statement that touched me on that day and one i still fancied using till today . "knowledge is a continum and science never has all the answers. It just knows a little
."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2014
That man was a genius i thought to myself. His gut feeling came through. Here i am faced with the dilemna of an alien just like he predicted.

That was like almost 5 years ago but it still doesn't change the fact that he had prior knowledge. I opened my school's website and navigated to the department of Philosophy. After a minute search, i was able to locate the profile page of Professor Lipscey. I washed with relief. Seems i would actually get help. It was less than six hours to the appointed time and i was feeling cold in the feet at my lack of ideas on what to do. I picked up my Pouch that contained everything i owned at that moment and headed for town. I had one mission on my mind. To meet my erstwhile professor.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Due to my most wanted tag now. I word a hood and sunglasses to disguise my face. I got into a cab heading to the school have.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2014
You never still talk the state wey you be Most wanted o!!
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
PrettySpicey: Satope1 if I don't see you here tomorrow after 4:30pm, I'll take it whatever is after you won the battle... until then... I recommend prayer, fasting and speaking in tongues...

God help you... for none of us can...
This was enough comic relief through out the tension-soaked reading.
Satope1, better tell that ‘thing‘ to leave you o. We‘ve got camp coming soon.
*laughing in tongues*

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by noordean(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2014
O' my Lord! As i dey go out ds morning,pls i no wan c anybdy wey go resemble mi o!

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
I got into the bus and sat in the front passenger seat. There were two other ladies at the back seat. The heat of the afternoon sun was a bit soothing to the darkness of the indoors i had to endure in the past few days.

I could see the top of the school gate looming in the horizon. Soon enough we were at the gate and there was a small line of cars before us waiting to be checked and allowed passage into campus.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Soon it was our turn to be checked. The security officer that was about to check us was backing me and looking the other way. The driver softly tapped the horn to call his attention. The officer turned around and waved us to move on. I was busy trying to hold my gaze down and hide my face behind the hood i was wearing. I didn't know what pushed me. I just felt that strong urge to look up at that moment at the security officer at the gate that waved us on.

I let our a yelp and froze!!!

I wished i hadn't looked up. Something you don't know about can't actually hurt you.

The driver gave me a confused me a confused looked aye abruptly stopped the car a few minutes. "What's wrong?" he continually asked and questioned him. I was numb. I couldn't say anything or even feel my tongue for the the first twenty seconds. At last i was able to talk but only screamed the words. "just drive". Hitting the dashboard in a fury with both hands.

It was then the thoughts of what had happened filtered well into my head. That was me at the security post. That was the impostor again. That was this... the alien again. What in hell just happened? This thing knows everything i do. Knows my next move and thoughts . How in hell did it get the uniform it's wearing. How was it able to just transform into anything it wanted at any point in time.

The driver was finding time to start the car. In a split second i looked back towards the gate and i was shocked by what i was seeing approaching. Metres away was the alien(clone or whatever you may want to call it) walking towards the car. In a fit, i jacked open the car door and broke into a race.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
I continued running for close to five minutes until i felt I was far off from the gate and was safe from this monster. I stopped abruptly in front of the faculty of Law building panting and almost crying at the same time.

"Fu.c.k" i kicked the lawn that was used in landscaping the building. I was bent forwards trying to normalise my breathing before i continued.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
After i had steadied a bit. I looked around me to ensure i was not been followed. When i saw there was no traces of the alien. I proceeded to the back of the faculty building where the Philosophy department was located.

It was a unique building that was built in an haphazard circular shape to represent how fuzzy knowledge and thinking was. The two storyed building had a dark ambience that reflected off the deep green paint that was used. I proceeded to the department entrance and headed straight for Professor Lipscey's office.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by trendiitee(f): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Come bak here ooooo,,dis 1 no b update @all..... Better cum write sumtin long and intriguing

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
I knocked on the gold plated door. The name of the professor was emblazoned on the door.

I stood back after a few seconds and didn't recieve any response. I softly rapped on the door one more time. But got no response. I was about leaving when a lady bumped into me. She was carrying a tray with some items in it. She was average height and looked like a student. She brought a bunch of keys from the white overall she was wearing over her dress.

" I am sorry" i said. My voice barely audible.

"No issues" she said . I saw insert one of the keys into the hole after setting down the tray beside the door to the Professor's office.

I took a step a closer and enquired if the Professor was around. She responded in the affirmative and told me he was at the lab at the basement of the building and she pointed downwards towards the end of the enclosed hallway. I thanked her and was on my way down to the basement afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by dania30(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol. Not bad really smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
I reached the edge of the steps leading to the basement and took the flight of steps in a stride that ended in the front of a wooden door. I opened the door leading to a large sprawling floor ahead. The basement was large and divided using aluminium and glass frames into two large cubicles with a narrow passage in between the two. It was a bit dark as most of the flourescent bulbs were bad and just flickering on am off. At the extreme end i could see a large refrigerator and by the side i noticed a brown door. I softly called out. "Hello, anybody in here?" . There was no response. I could only hear the beeping sounds of a UPS from somewhere i couldn't place.

I called out one more time. "hello?" . After waiting for like 40 seconds and no response i gently walked down to the brown door at the end of the building.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
dania30: Lol. Not bad really smiley
ah! How bad would you have wanted it to be? cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
suspense
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by dania30(f): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmmm undecided twaz nice reading ur recent update @ Satope1 angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 11, 2014
As i approached the door. I could hear the soft chiming sound of a television. I held the knob and turned it in. I gently stepped into the lab and closed the door behind me. I could see Professor Lipscey down the lab looking over some slides on the projector screen which was placed in front of a row of chairs. I walked over to where he was. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled.

"Good day sir." I greeted him.

"Hello, Howdy.?" he responded.

"Sir, I was one of your students in PSY109 few years back. I need to see you about something urgently." When i finished talking, He just continued flipping through the slides on the screen like he didn't even hear me talk. The sound i had heard earlier and thought was a television was actually coming from the projector. He reached the image of something very ugly like am octopus only that this was very black, had a greenish looking mean eyes and had lots of greenish material oozing out of it's body and he stopped. He looked back at me and moved closer.

"I knew you were coming."

I was momentarily lost in thought. The torturing image of my neighbour as he writhed in pain and the nightmarish dreams i had been having all this past week all flashed through my head in seconds. I jumped back when the meaning of his words hit me.

How did Professor Lipscey know i was coming? I never called him neither have i told him about my reasons. I didn't think too far to guess that it was the alien that had transformed into the Professor and here was I standing in front of it in a deserted lab at the basement of a building with no other thing except the continous beeps of the UPS.

I quickly scanned through the room for an exit point but found none other than the way i came in. I was in total disarray. I knew i was trapped. My headache had returned and this time around it was in 100 folds and felt like my head would erupt like a raging volcano. I made up my mind to run away and leave the room at once and this was reinforced by a loud voice in my head in all the chaos which kept shouting.

"leave now!, Run away. Run... Run.. Run... Run....run from it. Run:....run".

I could feel my mind and soul racing and trying to escape but my body was rooted to one point. I could feel the blood in my veins travelling at if speed of light but my body was unyielding. I was stunned. I couldn't even move an inch. My muscles won't move and my legs were on strike. I couldn't even feel anything except for the swelling noise in my head and the terrible headache which threatened my sanity.

I knew i had to do something if I had to survive this but i couldn't even think straight. I tried shouting out my lungs for help but all that came out was a whisper.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Satope1, so you survived that Dday and he's still after you? Hehehe, you need MIB attention o.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 11, 2014
PrettySpicey: Satope1, so you survived that Dday and he's still after you? Hehehe, you need MIB attention o.
I never did. I would get to that part soon.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2014
The alien in my Professor's body was now moving closer and closer. I tried moving again but nothing was even working. I began to cry and soon found my voice but all i could muster was to beg this monster.

"please.....please.. Don't hurt me. Please... " I pleaded.

The monster won't listen but kept on approaching. It was a few inches away from me.

I shouted my heart out as i continued sobbing uncontrollable. "what in hell do you want from me, alien?" .

The alien or whatever it was moved closer to me and next thing i heard and felt was a loud smack on my left cheek. Paaaaaaarrh!

"Snap out of it. i am not an alien. It is your Professor. It is me! ". Professor Lipscey roared at me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2014
dania30: Hmmmmm undecided twaz nice reading ur recent update @ Satope1 angry
Talk of sarcasm...tongue madam laugh na. You know i don't like seeing that angry look on you.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by dania30(f): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2014
satope1: Talk of sarcasm...tongue madam laugh na. You know i don't like seeing that angry look on you.
Better update angry
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
dania30:
Better update angry
i would soon dear.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by trendiitee(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Hahahahahahaha,,,so it was d prof nd not d alien.. Buh hw did he knw u were comin??
Nice updates.....kip it coming

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
I looked at him hard and I could hear him speak those words as his mouth moved and the gesticulation was a recurring image in my brain. "It is your Professor. It's me" Ringed back in my ear like the sound of a giant church bell.

It was then I realised it was actually my professor and not not the alien but how come he knew about my ordeals. How did he know? I felt a bit calm and was cooling down but I still felt uncomfortable. I needed answers. I had never heard the alien speak to me. All it's messages to me has always been through writing and very bad writing. If were to liken the messages, it always seems like a Russian speaking English with a thick accent and his words and pronunciation were transcribed word for word and all those mannerism added. But here was my professor talking and he was actually sounding like professor Lipscey. But how come he knew of my coming?

Professor Lipscey placed his hands on my shoulder and stirred me gently to a nearby chair that was directly facing the projector. He walked back to the water dispenser that was at the edge of the room and filled a plastic cup with water. He came back and handed it over to me.

I took the cup from him and gulped the full water in a stride.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by joywendy(f): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
PrettySpicey: Satope1, so you survived that Dday and he's still after you? Hehehe, you need MIB attention o.
lmao @MIB grin

satope1 the other update was freaky at first but the ending is just funny! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2014
trendiitee: Hahahahahahaha,,,so it was d prof nd not d alien.. Buh hw did he knw u were comin??
Nice updates.....kip it coming

Lol...Me too i no know but I would explain that in subsequent updates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) / Nigerian Authors Commence Building Of Writers’ Village / Diary Of A Rugged Chaiz Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.