Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,469 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Completely-packaged Website With One Year Hosting At Affordable Price - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Completely-packaged Website With One Year Hosting At Affordable Price (439 Views)

Own A Complete Website With 1 Year Hosting For Just 10k 08061255943 / Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting / Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Completely-packaged Website With One Year Hosting At Affordable Price by wondreboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
A wonderful opportunity for serious minds alone!!!
I have a slot left from a "three websites package" I bought, which I want to resell at a very affordable price.
Features include:
A domain name of your choice, e.g. www.<yourdomainname>.com;
E-commerce enabled;
Shopping cart widget;
Travel consultancy widget;
Customization tools (short video tutorials on how to customize to your taste)
One year full hosting!
Host: A new US-based company, by the name Avenues2Wealth, a.k.a A2W
If you've ever tried to have your own website, I'm sure you'll know the value of what I've got to offer, because the above features spans across any use you intend putting the website to.
If you're interested, reach me on my contact (07039560577; wondreboy@gmail.com), & I stay in Lagos... You take a look at things for yourself, before you pay any dime.
Like I said I have a slot left, hurry while offer lasts.

Cheers and warm regards!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cpanel Hosting At Waxspace Starts From $1/mo / Free Directory Listing For Websites And Businesses / A Job Opportunity You Can't Afford To Miss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.