Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

A Biz That Can Change Your Life With Little Take Off Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Biz That Can Change Your Life With Little Take Off Capital (580 Views)

Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Biz That Can Change Your Life With Little Take Off Capital by omochefran(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
when you have little resources like 10,000 naira and you want to turn it over and over again and leaving the unemployment market I will advise you look for importation goods that will require small income and leverage on your circle of influence to market your wares look for little manuals that can help you and guide you to achieve this goal.

I have tried it and I am happy I started something worthwhile to keep body and soul together.

see you at the top my peeps

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With This Site For Free!!!!! / How Bloggers Make Money / Business Oriented E-books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.