Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pls Help...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help...... (807 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help...... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jokingly, u ask person out, she come say yes, nxt thing, b4 u kno watsup, when u cald hr, she said she just finished telin hr mum abt u. Wetin u go do
Re: Pls Help...... by greatgod2012(f): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
adedejis: Jokingly, u ask person out, she come say yes, nxt thing, b4 u kno watsup, when u cald hr, she said she just finished telin hr mum abt u. Wetin u go do

lol...........tell your mum about her too................

On a serious note, no big deal here, firstly, it means she and her mum are very close, which is commendable.
Secondly, that tells you that the lady already liked you before you asked her out, she was only waiting for you to "toast" her first. If you like her, go ahead and solidify your relationship with her, if not, let her know ASAP, to avoid wasting her time.

Wishing you goodluck in your decision.
Re: Pls Help...... by tpia1: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
if you have nothing to hide then you should have nothing to fear.

just my opinion, nobody should quote me, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help...... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thnks for d advice
Re: Pls Help...... by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 16, 2014
She likes you and can't hide the excitement, she will tell her family and anybody that cares to listen. I used to be like that until......... anyway if you are not serious please let her go now because if you break her heart America will know tongue
Re: Pls Help...... by zicoraads: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Run for ur life. On a lighter note tho, she's still a baby.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! / Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? / Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.