Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? (805 Views)

Should I Tell My Dad Or Not? / Who Do You Like Most: Your Dad Or Your Mum? / Dad Or Mum: Who Do You Love Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
I know you love your mum but some people hate theirs. I know you hate your dad but some people cherish theirs.
I know you feel like killing your brother but is your lover or fiance better??
I know you have this sister thats just an angel but I bet you that some wish they never had.

What about your uncles, an enemy of progress I guess, lol! I love mine bro... to an extent lol but you have no idea n I am not telling...

What about the aunties, lolzz. some can be the witch u have seen face to face in broad daylight... well well, some can be good. When you were much younger, I bet that you never loved some of them, the wicked ones I mean but truth be told, some are angels...

Ever had a crazy cousin?? or a nice one? The type you can party with, the type that loves to relate with you in ways that could make their dates think you re flirt mates, lolzz. Really crazy I tell you. That kinda cousin that kisses your cheek in the public and call you all the sweet names and make other guys jealous and you be like, I love this cousin... And then the stubborn one or the type thats the big disgrace that you dont wanna be seen with, like when he is on milikwe street, you change your course and take a longer route to get to your destination.

Talking about mum and dad...
The girls will choose their dad and the boys will take a bullet for mum. However, there is a rule in nature that makes that possible. I cant remember that law now but if you do, please let me know.
Dad is only been nice to the girls because he loves ladies, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Crazy me right?? Yes I said it. So, when he is nicer to your sister than he is to you, just know that, he takes you as a man and because he wants you to be a better man, as an African parent, he enforces the law of respect and order into you by the rod and fire and brimstone if need be, lolzz. Men can be so mean to their sons at times and when they land on you eh, it will look as if African children are the world's most stubborn children, but on the otherhand, I think they re good at what they do.

Have you seen a mum repair her daughters moral tear before? ? Chai! Some women vex hot pass melted iron. I watched a woman, a correct African maleeh tighten her daughter's loose nuts and trust me pals, she was better than good. Although I cant tell if that nut stayed tightened because you know na, these girls of nowadays are turning into bitches and not into women, not all abeg because I know many fine girls wey be better pikins wey sabi the thing.... Corrupt minds, am talking about good girls, lolzz
African women dey do well anyways...

However, for some that dont have parents, please share with us whom you would take a bullet for in your family, we mean, the person you love without boundaries. ...

We want to know, I love my...
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by DickDastardly(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
My house is not Middle East angry

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by hannesy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
DickDastardly: My house is not Middle East angry
lol heeeheeeehe
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by 2sa2: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
No body. Everyone for himself, God for us all

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by taiocol: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
none, not even Jesus.
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by lirusehn(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
My Jewelicious Mum
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by horlah005: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
NONE.......dat's not selfish, its SURVIVNG!
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by Chanchit: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Of cause I can take money on behalf of anybody, even my enemies, but bullet..! Maka why, I be Jesus Christ..? Mbanu, let mummy and daddy chop their bullet by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin
Chanchit: Of cause I can take money on behalf of anybody, even my enemies, but bullet..! Maka why, I be Jesus Christ..? Mbanu, let mummy and daddy chop their bullet by themselves.
; Dhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, guy u dey vex oooo
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by Prinxx(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Abeg all mallam to their kettle.
Nke onye ko tala obulu
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by JEITO: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Lemme pretend I didn't see this question.....
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 02, 2014
My mum,she's a father in a mother.
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Mum and my brother any day.
Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2014
..I can take bullets for all them at four different places...I cant afford to lose any....

They are the best thing thats happening to me (continuous tense)...lol..english pple in the house, i hope am correct....

I love my family...I love my dad (sojaman), I love my mum (this one na confirm military woman), I love my younger brother (awa igi-iwe), I love my stubborn younger sister (she can argue like kilode)..........I love my NL friends and family.....you guys are simply the best...

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? by YourCoffin: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
A young guy taking a bullet for an old person is the definition of stupidity. OP, I'm not stupid. You hear me! I'm not stupid!

No. Wait! *climbs mountain kilimanjaro and shouts* OP, I'm not stupid and I didn't read all those character you drew there!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Start Doing For Your Self Right Now. / Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U / How Do You Relate With This Kind Of Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.