Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! (817 Views)

Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by varunv123456: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi,

Recently I found my ex back. We got separated few years long back not because of quarrel or any hatred issues. We got separated due to some bad timings in our lives. We loved each other.

Now she was married a year back, because of some circumstances in her life. She told that there is no strong relation between her and her husband. Now we used to talk often for the past 10 days.

For the past 10 days she told nearly 4 or 5 times that there is no close relation between them. She is talking to me often, very friendly.

Does this means she wants me back into her life or she just talking to me friendly.

Please clarify...

PS: I am still single
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by lirusehn(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by lirusehn(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
dear OP where is ur brain??

Or are u totally senseless?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by zoeee(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
If she does, what do u plan to do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by varunv123456: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
lirusehn:
dear OP where is ur brain??

Or are u totally senseless?? undecided

Please tell me clearly what you want to explain me...
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by bellong: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
What are your own plans for her?
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by lirusehn(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
varunv123456:

Please tell me clearly what you want to explain me...

can u plz adviz her to stay glued to her husb and also respect the fact that she's married?? Face ur future.
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by dazzlingbeau(f): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin(
varunv123456: Hi,

Recently I found my ex back. We got separated few years long back not because of quarrel or any hatred issues. We got separated due to some bad timings in our lives. We loved each other.

Now she was married a year back, because of some circumstances in her life. She told that there is no strong relation between her and her husband. Now we used to talk often for the past 10 days.

For the past 10 days she told nearly 4 or 5 times that there is no close relation between them. She is talking to me often, very friendly.

Does this means she wants me back into her life or she just talking to me friendly.

Please clarify...

PS: I am still single

Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by Melahou(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
soon you will sleep with her then come here and tell us it was a mistake and
dat you need advice on what to do
@liresehn pls tell him again
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
nairaland.....una no fit kill me with laff.....both the op and d respondent...i don laff fall comot tree were i take de type dis thing so....@op......u need brain surgery ASAP...i fear dis ur xplanation more dan EBOLA VIRUS...may nairalanders forgive u....
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by esmeralda1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
varunv123456:
Please clarify...
So we are the ones that needs to clarify?
Pls leave her be if u can't tell her to clarify wot she means.
No let her pour sand for ur garri o
Re: Ex-gf Talking To Me Back!!! by TV01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
varunv123456: PS: I am still single

PPS: she is not!

TV

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Me A Cool Mum / What Is An Internet Troll?(with pics) / Emir Sanusi Set To Marry 17 Yr Old As Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.