Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance (15876 Views)

Boko Haram: IBB Blasts Buhari, Military, Others / Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’---sen SALEH / Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by atlwireles: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nigeria’s former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida, has thrown his weight behind the Federal Government decision not to negotiate with the Boko Haram sect.

The General made his view known in an interactive session with journalist at his Up-hill residence in Minna, the capital of Niger State.

He appealed to Nigerians not to politicise the captivity of the over 200 Chibok girls but rather support the Federal Government in its fight against the rising insurgency across the country.

The man fondly called IBB, started by saying that the insurgency in some parts of the country would soon pass away, describing it a feature of all developing countries.

The General noted that every administration in the country had always faced a particular challenge and the present administration was no exception.

IBB also gave an insight into why a full military action was not the best option for the rescue of the Chibok girls if the nation wants to get them alive.

The former Nigeria leader, who turns 73 years old on Saturday, August 16, expressed confidence that the country would not disintegrate despite the myriad of problems facing it.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/15/boko-haram-ibb-supports-nigerian-governments-negotiation-stance/

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by suwailad(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
International Born Bastard (I.B.B) - am i right? I've heard in so many quarters he's funding boko haram. Nor be today we know say this guy get sense pass devil.

30 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by MANGAM(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Happy birthday Sir grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Provie(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is typical of an Elder Statesman. I hope one or two other past leaders out there will learn from IBB; after all there is no Nigeria today without a Nigeria of yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by stinggy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well said my General cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by PerfectFortune: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
No negotiation as you said but what is the effective way out?

Send the mugu (GEJ) out of Aso Rock and I don't care who goes in. Jona must be out as we have had enuf of him already. I don't think he has got something special to offer us anymore apart from acting as a dummy in the Govt villa while the professional looters continue business as usual.

29 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by deeobserver209(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
For the first time ever am in agreement with IBB (Mr Corruption).

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by deeobserver209(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
PerfectFortune: No negociation as you said but what is the effective way out?

Send the mugu (GEJ) out of Aso Rock and I don't care who goes in. Jona must be out as we have had enuf of him already. I don't think he has got something special to offer us anymore apart from acting as a dummy in the Govt villa while the professional looters continue business as usual.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by PerfectFortune: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: International Born Bastard - am i right? I've heard in so many quarters he's funding boko haram. Nor be today we know say this guy get sense pass devil.

If you could be so well informed as to know IBB is the sponsor of BH, how come GEJ is still not aware?

Don't decieve yourself, GEJ is the sponsor or he is simply benefitting more than the sponsors already.

Nobody can know more than GEJ unless you are in denial or completely blind-folded or beclouded by his seemingly gentle (but obviously wicked) nature.

GEJ have got too many questions to answer and I wonder how some ppl think they can know more than Jona who'v got everything at his disposal (resources+intelligence).

Wake up Nigeria.

39 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by PerfectFortune: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
deeobserver209, Jona trumpet

MUGU square!!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by suwailad(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
PerfectFortune:

If you could be so well informed as to know IBB is the sponsor of BH, how come GEJ is still not aware?

Don't decieve yourself, GEJ is the sponsor or he is simply benefitting more than the sponsors already.

Nobody can know more than GEJ unless you are in denial or completely blind-folded or beclouded by his seemingly gentle (but obviously wicked) nature.

GEJ have got too many questions to answer and I wonder how some ppl think they can know more than Jona who'v got everything at his disposal (resources+intelligence).

Wake up Nigeria.

IBB is still in PDP right? GEJ and IBB are brothers in crime.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by PerfectFortune: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

IBB is still in PDP right? GEJ and IBB are brothers in crime.

You may be right but I will not blame IBB cos he is not in power and he is not charged with ensuring the security of life and properties of Nigerian citizens, but GEJ is the commander in chief hence should be responsible for the bulk of the fault as he is the one empowered enuf to fix things.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by egift(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
"IBB is my Political God-father" - President Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by bunmioguns(m): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2014
Wait o, or am I the only one... It's been long since I heard about book haram... Ebola has really taken over.... Heal Nigeria ooh Lord

A beg rush to www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate and share in the testimony

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2014
Happy Birthday to him, but we need to go all out against the deadly menace known as Boko Haram before it destroys our great Nigeria.

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by strangest(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Still prefer the general over a million Boharis

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by englishmart(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Hello everyone. What is this thread talking about?

Could it be that someone is tryna exonerate himself?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by sammieguze(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2014
As for boko haram, their days are numbered so, i am just waiting for now.

As for GEJ, he might not be as clueless as he seems to be. He is just too slow in acting for my liking. A simple problem that could be easily nipped in the bud, u let it drag until it snowballs into sumtin more gigantic. Anyway.... Maybe that's why he is called clueless sha.

As for IBB... He can go f.uck himself. Afterall... He had his chance when he was the military head of the nation. What did he do then? I believe boko haram is a result of the several maladministration of the north. So, boko haram is not just a problem of today. It is a seed that was planted long ago and just had a fertile land to germinate

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Jarchi(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Like I care #bbob bring back our boys ignited
Next pls
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by NaLaugh: 5:41am On Aug 16, 2014
who cares what he thinks or supports.
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by nairaman66(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Never Negotiate With A Terrorist- Unknown

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Hadone(m): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2014
THE ISSUE OF NEGOTIATE OR NOT TO NEGOTIATE WITH WITH BOKOKARAM ARE STRATEGIES EMPLOYED TO KEEP DECIEVING US AND TAKE NO SERIOUS ACTION IN ADDRESSING THE ISSUE. THE FG IS SO GOOD IN GIVING STU;PID EXCUSES LIKE "you cee if i go BOMB sabisa foyest, i go BOMB all d pikin wey dem dey capshure. And Nigerans go blame say i be clueless cos i give d orders" BUT IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION, BEFORE THE CAPTURE OF THE GIRLS SAMBISA WAS A DEN FOR PURELY BOKOHARAM TERORISTS FOR OVER A YEAR. WHY DIDNT YOU ATTACK THEM SINCE?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by henryobinna(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2014
its good. it has never been a good idea
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by GentleNaaz(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2014
EBOLA WAHALA :NWA ABA SUBMIT
HIMSELF TO EBOLA ISOLATION
CENTRE:

NwaAba : Oga, e be like say i
don catch Ebola.

Oga : How?

NwaAba : I shake one Ebola
patient today for
market and i
no wan spread am.

Oga : Ooohhhhh, what a
patriotic Nigerian.
You are
Welcome.

NwaAba : Oga i no too shake
am ooooo, na im be
say u go give me
one room wey only
me go stay .I
no wan stay with
others.

NwaAba : Oga , one more tin.
Pls ooooooo i wan
give u my food
Menu.. Morning :
Thick Tea , fried
egg , and bread....
Afternoon : Correct
Egusi soup with
Okporoko,Canda, and
3 raps of Fufu.....,
Night : Fried rice with
full Chicken,and
Heineken bear to step
am down.

Oga :Thunder fire you!!.....

NwaAba : ok nah, na em be
say i go commot go
spread am!!!

NwaAba is on his way back now.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by INFO70: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2014
What did he do to alleviate poverty in the north when he was the first military president in Nigeria? Reduction of poverty in the north would have checked this mess before now.

GEJ should not negotiate so that the mission of the boys and sponsors be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Smooyis(m): 5:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Well said. Happy birthday sir
Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by jmoore(m): 5:49am On Aug 16, 2014
"It is very ridiculous to negotiate with an armed mad man"- Jmoore 1990

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by DickDastardly(m): 5:49am On Aug 16, 2014
He was silent, it was golden
He spoke and it was platinium!

Happy Birth Day
Wise one

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by nerodenero: 5:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Trying hard to rewrite his wrongs.

Well said IBB but your wrongs in the time past is part of the reason we are where we are today.Jonathan might be inept in handling the affairs of the nation but you guys had created enough challenges too much for the Bayelsa man to solve.

Anyways,happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: International Born Bastard - am i right? I've heard in so many quarters he's funding boko haram. Nor be today we know say this guy get sense pass devil.

Boko haram NL agent sorri no deal!!! Go back and tell shekau ,no begotiation with terrorists!!! BTW when are you blowing yourself up? Just make sure it is inside your camp!!! So that many of your will be available for your Sex or.gy

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: IBB Supports Nigerian Government’s ‘no Negotiation’ Stance by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives French Delegates At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / Two Immigration Officers Killed In Kadobe As Bandits Attack Village In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.