Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Restore A HP Pavilion Back To Its Default.. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Restore A HP Pavilion Back To Its Default.. (707 Views)

How To Restore A Dead Laptop Battery / How To Restore Window 7 As In Fresh Install / How Do I Restore A Hidden Folder On My Flash Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore A HP Pavilion Back To Its Default.. by Lordility: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2014
If your data backed up, you can restore the machine to factory settings by
using their utility which I believe installed and you need to hi a key
combination or a Key to start the process of resetting it to factory
settings!
By press F11 at startup you will be able to start the restore option, be
warned you will lose all programs/applications installed extra on this
machine..click here http://sketchwapz.tk to continue reading..
Re: How To Restore A HP Pavilion Back To Its Default.. by elipheleh(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2014
ftc.
Re: How To Restore A HP Pavilion Back To Its Default.. by Lordility: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Meaning?

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Hp 530 / He Need Help. PC Issue / Best Deals On America-imported Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.