Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Do You Have Against Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Have Against Buhari? (1742 Views)

Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria / PDP Using Religious Propaganda Against Buhari Live In Kano / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Kalvan3000: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Please, mature comments only. Don't say you were not warned. I devour Ediots.cool cool

I have nothing against pro-GEJ supporters, but why do some of them see the need to insult the general? Buhari was and still is dedicated to fighting corruption, he is a very disciplined man. So why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 1:26am On Aug 16, 2014
his hands are stained with innocent blood.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Kalvan3000: 1:45am On Aug 16, 2014
tit: his hands are stained with innocent blood.

How?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Pay no heed to those who hate the General.....they are a collection of disgruntled history bereft,Twitter children.....who obviously kno no better!

They either hate him because he belongs to a tribe they loath so much or because Buhari happens to be a present and immediate danger to the ambition of their principal

We have consistently ask them to arrest and prosecute the General if they have any evidence linking him with all the lies and propaganda they have churned out against him...........unless they manufacture one tomorrow

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Kalvan3000: 1:55am On Aug 16, 2014
soroptimist: Pay no heed to those who hate the General.....they are a collection of disgruntled history bereft,Twitter children.....who obviously kno no better!

They either hate him because he belongs to a tribe they loath so much or because Buhari happens to be a present and immediate danger to the ambition of their principal

We have consistently ask them to arrest and prosecute the General if they have any evidence linking him with all the lies and propaganda they have churned out against him...........unless they manufacture one tomorrow

The General has a spotless reputation, he's one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever had.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2014
soroptimist: Pay no heed to those who hate the General.....they are a collection of disgruntled history bereft,Twitter children.....who obviously kno no better!

buhari is a failure

he failed to do coup in 1966.
ojukwu catch him and tie him up with rope

he failed as a military dictator.
ibb catch him and lock him in kiri-kiri.

he failed as a politician.
obj beat him in 2003
yardua beat him in 2007
goodluck beat him in 2011
even ojukwu won him in 2003!

buhari is a failure
he has even lost out on being emir of daura
except, like sanusi, he goes to poison the current emir.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Kalvan3000:

The General has a spotless reputation, he's one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever had.

we are still looking for nnpc $2.9 billion naira since 1975.

His PTF had no audited accounts.
All the money just grew wings with nothing to show for it.
all the corrupt practices by our civil servants were learned from PTF under buhari.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by prophetone(m): 2:00am On Aug 16, 2014
[size=16pt]95%[/size] of the General's antagonists harbor hate for him based on hearsay, ethno-religious bias or pure unadulterated ignorance. If they can conceptualize the benefits accruable to this nation from leadership of a man of such character and experience, they would shed the toga of irrational bias and ethno-religious hate and support the great General MB, a gentleman of sterling quality.

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2014
tit:

buhari is a failure

he failed to do coup in 1966.
ojukwu catch him and tie him up with rope

he failed as a military dictator.
ibb catch him and lock him in kiri-kiri.

he failed as a politician.
obj beat him in 2003
yardua beat him in 2007
goodluck beat him in 2011
even ojukwu won him in 2003!

buhari is a failure
he has even lost out on being emir of daura
except, like sanusi, he goes to poison the current emir.

i hear you.....Ndooo
Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2014
he failed as a military administrator.
He failed to plan for the youth in thse area and carry them along in governance
if he had performed well in the old gongola state, all these boko haram we are hearing will not be there.
Borno and Yobe will be chasing Lagos in development
he fails in everything

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 2:04am On Aug 16, 2014
soroptimist:

i hear you.....Ndooo

same to you.
why are you cursing me in your language.
I am having a logical discussion with enlightened minds.
do not bring fish-market manners here
Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Blackteeth(m): 2:10am On Aug 16, 2014
tit: his hands are stained with innocent blood.
If his hands are stained with blood then other leaders must be carrying skulls in their hands.

Buhari may not be perfect. If $2 billion disappears while he is in charge then it means $10 trillion will disappear when another leader is in charge.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2014
He doesn't like Christianity as a religion and doesn't hesitate to show it.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by prophetone(m): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2014
jayne8585yahoo: He doesn't like Christianity as a religion and doesn't hesitate to show it.

Do not confuse the protection of one's interests as hate for another person's interests. Please outline incidences where he showed hate for Christianity.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Carries religion (Islam) on his forehead and discards every non Islam (sees him as an infidel).

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by deeobserver209(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Any one who thinks that Buhari will eliminate corruption in Nigeria when voted into power is deceiving himself.
Boko... I mean Buhari is the reason for the massive underdevelopment in the country. He overthrew a democratically elected government in1983.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 3:12am On Aug 16, 2014
deeobserver209: Any one who thinks that Buhari will eliminate corruption in Nigeria when voted into power is deceiving himself.
Boko... I mean Buhari is the reason for the massive underdevelopment in the country. He overthrew a democratically elected government in1983.

And we all know his right handman!
Mr. MostKworruptMan in Nigeria:
Ashiwaju eBola Tinubu!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Fxwarrior: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Kalvan3000:

Please, mature comments only. Don't say you were not warned. I devour Ediots.cool cool

I have nothing against pro-GEJ supporters, but why do some of them see the need to insult the general? Buhari was and still is dedicated to fighting corruption, he is a very disciplined man. So why the hate?

A disciplined person would be mindful of his speech. His speech is anti democratic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by OtunbaJega: 3:23am On Aug 16, 2014
OWON OLOTE WOULD SOON FLOOD THIS THREAD

AWON OLORI PELEBE

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by size38: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2014
I have nothing against Buhari. Instead, I have a case against GEJ who has refused to develop the region he comes from. Instead GEJ is busy sitting projects in other regions neglecting his own region and people.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Jakumo(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
tit: (Buhari's) hands are stained with innocent blood.

The very best poetry is short, and to the point.
Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by CyberWolf: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2014
All this tantrums will never get buhari to Aso Rock..he will never be Nigeria's president again in his life angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2014
No matter how you try to force your personality down our throats you can never be like Chino.

Believe me or dont, Chino is the only NLer with more than 500 handles but any day he decided to use his unknown moniker to open a thread, you will see it getting to 12-20 pages, the day he will open as chino you will see seun smiling to the banks because of traffic.

So forget all this brand building your doing here cus you got no retantive value, it take much to be Chino.-"ihe eji abu Chino erika"

doubt me now and i will call him on phone to use his Zambia or somalia handle to create a thread and see how gbawe, ilugun, anago, obiagelli, berem at al will become restive.

There more to the dude than those bogus pictures you clowns are flaunting here and there. Imagine the only person NLers will wake up by 2.00 AM and create a thread about him, what does that show you?

Nigga your threads are too petty and doesnt fly, stick to commenting trntraum cus you got no NL personality.
Kalvan3000:

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by iconize(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2014
BuddahMonk: No matter how you try to force your personality down our throats you can never be like Chino.

Believe me or dont, Chino is the only NLer with more than 500 handles but any day he decided to use his unknown moniker to open a thread, you will see it getting to 12-20 pages, the day he will open as chino you will see seun smiling to the banks because of traffic.

So forget all this brand building your doing here cus you got no retantive value, it take much to be Chino.-"ihe eji abu Chino erika"

doubt me now and i will call him on phone to use his Zambia or somalia handle to create a thread and see how gbawe, ilugun, anago, obiagelli, berem at al will become restive.

There more to the dude than those bogus pictures you clowns are flaunting here and there. Imagine the only person NLers will wake up by 2.00 AM and create a thread about him, what does that show you?

Nigga your threads are too petty and doesnt fly, stick to commenting trntraum cus you got no NL personality.

Imagine! The lad is beginning to feel stuck-up because peeps gave him some attention on his other silly threads.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by aurenflani: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Jakumo:

The very best poetry is short, and to the point.

When u die - I hope sooner than later - the poetry remembering you shall be shorter: EVIL.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Jakumo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
aurenflani:

When u die - I hope sooner than later - the poetry remembering you shall be shorter: EVIL.

Now now, you horrid little ankle-biter, enough of that screeching, and stop throwing the toys around in your pram.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Kalvan3000: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2014
iconize:

Imagine! The lad is beginning to feel stuck-up because peeps gave him some attention on his other silly threads.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by Kalvan3000: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2014
BuddahMonk: No matter how you try to force your personality down our throats you can never be like Chino.

Story.

Didn't read a Word! LOL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2014
tit: he failed as a military administrator.
He failed to plan for the youth in thse area and carry them along in governance
if he had performed well in the old gongola state, all these boko haram we are hearing will not be there.
Borno and Yobe will be chasing Lagos in development
he fails in everything
How did he fail in old Gongola. And how did he fail to "carry them along in governance". I'm sorry but all I see in your post is hate for someone whom you have no reason to dislike. Tribal or Religious bigotry are not legitimate reasons.

If while he was Head of State in 1985, Buhari had said:

"Fellow Nigerians, because I think the multitude of uneducated youths in the North is a clear, present, and future danger to both the financial well being and internal security of this great nation, myself--- along with the other Members of the Supreme Military Council--- have decided that the Northern States affected will receive 45% more in Education funding than other parts of the country...."

Guess who would be screaming "Northern Oligarchy", "Born to rule", "Hausa Mafia"?

Yup...
Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: How did he fail in old Gongola. And how did he fail to "carry them along in governance". I'm sorry but all I see in your post is hate for someone whom you have no reason to dislike. Tribal or Religious bigotry are not legitimate reasons.

If while he was Head of State in 1985, Buhari had said:

"Fellow Nigerians, because I think the multitude of uneducated youths in the North is a clear, present, and future danger to both the financial well being and internal security of this great nation, myself--- along with the other Members of the Supreme Military Council--- have decided that the Northern States affected will receive 45% more in Education funding than other parts of the country...."

Guess who would be screaming "Northern Oligarchy", "Born to rule", "Hausa Mafia"?

Yup...

I do not want to call you names.
Did other parts of Nigeria develop because someone gave them 45% more than the north?
This suggestion shows warped thinking.
The reflex to throw money at a problem and hope the problem will disappear.
This reflexive reaction is why i smile at most Buhari supporters.
I voted for Buhari in the past.
I have been there, done that but now I know better.
Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2014
tit:

I do not want to call you names.
Did other parts of Nigeria develop because someone gave them 45% more than the north?
This suggestion shows warped thinking.
The reflex to throw money at a problem and hope the problem will disappear.
This reflexive reaction is why i smile at most Buhari supporters.
I voted for Buhari in the past.
I have been there, done that but now I know better.

Do you now see that all your words are just controlled by hate?

You claimed in the post that if Buhari had carried the people of the North along and given them an education Boko Haram won't have been a menace now. So why are you upset at pumping money into a problem area? Oh, the tribe and religion issue?

Gotcha!
Re: What Do You Have Against Buhari? by tit(f): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Do you now see that all your words are just controlled by hate?

You claimed in the post that if Buhari had carried the people of the North along and given them an education Boko Haram won't have been a menace now. So why are you upset at pumping money into a problem area? Oh, the tribe and religion issue?

Gotcha!

Again, i do not want o call you names.
Did the areas of Nigeria that are witnessing modest development achieve that by appropriating federal money to themselves?
The answer to this question tells you how harebrained your suggestion is.
The failure of the region for which Buhari should have laid proper foundations, at a time Uncle Gowon said they had too much money, is the root cause of the upheavals we are experiencing today.
If Buhari had a little more gray matter and used it, instead of only thinking of mata and buduruwa,
Gongola, Borno and Nigeria would have been a much better place.
Your bigotry is here for the whole wide world to see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Scare- Policeman Flees Checkpoint (+ pix) / Facts About The New National Id Card / ‘omisore’ll Be Inaugurated In Nov’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.