Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,640 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? (10399 Views)

Best pet deal for today - 2 years old Pitbull for giveaway (conditions apply) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by sportin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just switched my girl that's gonna be 1 from home made to pedigree... am still getting her used to it because we just switched last week...she's a German Shepherd...I need opinions on pedigree...thanks!

Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by knyte(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
sportin:
Just switched my girl that's gonna be 1 from home made to pedigree... am still getting her used to it because we just switched last week...she's a German Shepherd...I need opinions on pedigree...thanks!

German Shepherds can be really picky about what they eat.. I have 2 of em and dey gave me a tough time before finally settling for a particular feed.. Haven't tried pedigree dey feed bfore but their can food is excellent.. In order for u nt to waste money, try if they sell small quantities of pedigree at any pet shop nd see if she likes it den u can go ahead and buy d bag... Just incase she doesn't u can get arion.. Almost all dogs love arion plus the crunches re small in size(thats d puppy's own though).
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by sportin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
knyte:

German Shepherds can be really picky about what they eat.. I have 2 of em and dey gave me a tough time before finally settling for a particular feed.. Haven't tried pedigree dey feed bfore but their can food is excellent.. In order for u nt to waste money, try if they sell small quantities of pedigree at any pet shop nd see if she likes it den u can go ahead and buy d bag... Just incase she doesn't u can get arion.. Almost all dogs love arion plus the crunches re small in size(thats d puppy's own though).

Thanks for your wonderful advice, if I see no obvious changes I guess I'll switch her to arion puppy food 'cause home made has sort of slowed down her development even though she's a runt.
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by mayorall(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
sportin:

Seduce her. Add smoked fish (Eja Shawa) or cooked egg or add powdered milk to water and soak the food in eat.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by knyte(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
sportin:

Thanks for your wonderful advice, if I see no obvious changes I guess I'll switch her to arion puppy food 'cause home made has sort of slowed down her development even though she's a runt.

Apart from that it can be a lil stressful.. Switch to arion and lemme knw d feedback, if she/he likes it nd doin well growth wise with it
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by sportin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
knyte:

Apart from that it can be a lil stressful.. Switch to arion and lemme knw d feedback, if she/he likes it nd doin well growth wise with it

I will give that a try, Thank u.
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by JADO93: 5:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Well I can't to say ooo, but av used Arion, makes ma dogs stool (brownish in color, with one funny odor) + don't tend to see much difference. Of which, When a dog stools, weight drops. Av also used Jojo in past nd I got a gud result though... check out ma boy! now late though... he was about 4mth wen the shot was taking.... he is by d right on chain.Jado

Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by Haryobame: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
diamond .is far far beta dan pedigree. Nd arion.
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by niceangel: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2015
My personal experience. I do more of mastiffs. U cant compare diamond dog food with arion. Not That arion is bad. U have some dog foods that are good eg royal canine,orlando,diamond,jo-jo,pedigree and taste of the Wild. In diamond u have different flavours. But i prefer athletic extrême. What i do is..i buy different brand and missed it up. 3 to 4 bags. U can say having the best of it all. And it works wonderfully for me.cheap,quantity and quality. Once its feeding time the whole kennel Will be so quiet before i change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by sportin(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
knyte:

She has shown really great improvement though I added raw egg mixed with powdered milk into warm water, at first all she does is just to drink the solution but she eats it without the solution now and am getting positive results.
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by knyte(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
sportin:

She has shown really great improvement though I added raw egg mixed with powdered milk into warm water, at first all she does is just to drink the solution but she eats it without the solution now and am getting positive results.

Glad she's showing improvement.. U can also tried boiled eggs crashed with d shells into her dry feed too.. D shells provide her with calcium nd help her poop nt to be watery

1 Like

Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by mayorall(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmm. Diamond and Arion

Now I am using diamond after 10 months of Arion.

My experience

Both diamond and Arion are good in term of growth and development.

With diamond, less poop compared to Arion.

No more smelling urine with diamond compared to Arion.
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by knyte(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2015
mayorall:
Hmmmmm. Diamond and Arion

Now I am using diamond after 10 months of Arion.

My experience

Both diamond and Arion are good in term of growth and development.

With diamond, less poop compared to Arion.

No more smelling urine with diamond compared to Arion.

I agree on that with yu, thats the only downside i noticed with arion
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
This thread was really helpful
Re: Diamond Pet Food And Pedigree Food Which Is The Best? by egorov(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
mayorall:
Know non of them. But Arion puppy/dog food from Belgium is great. My puppy grows everyday and looks different every 3 days. 15kg is #8500. Its a dry food that doesnt stress you.
bro, pls where did u get the arion puppy for 8500, pls let's talk on WhatsApp 07060661172, I need like four bags. Been looking for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Feed Your Pet? / New Killer Insect Found In Indian / What Food Or Diet Is Best For A German Shepherd Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.