Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State (5351 Views)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by olokfor: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2014
The Oldest Person Who Ever Lived, Is said to be from Ekiti state, he is aged 170 Years Old.

Could This be Real? I’m speechless. .170 years of age?? Wow!

Read more: http://metronaija.com/photo-oldest-man-world-aged-170-yrs-still-alive-ekiti-state/

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Happy Birthday Pa Olofintuyi.

Many more years ahead grin

8 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Tolexander: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Na lie jo. This baba no fit be!

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Oh my God, bless me with long life. Its a rare gift

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigerians will never cherish what they have.some people will start asking for the proof,whereas,if na OYINBO,we will not question them.a nigerian doctor has provided alternative medicine for EBOLA,because America has not made money from the deadly desease,they decided to destroy the doctor's career.I won't be suprise if BITTER KOLA can actually cure the diseas. How long will it take africans to wake up from their slumber.

16 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by AmucheJane(f): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Wow! shocked his blessed indeed. Happy birthday papa

4 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by thunderrider: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
AUTOCRATIC: Nigerians will never cherish what they have.some people will start asking for the proof,whereas,if na OYINBO,we will not question them.a nigerian doctor has provided alternative medicine for EBOLA,because America has not made money from the deadly desease,they decided to destroy the doctor's career.I won't be suprise if BITTER KOLA can actually cure the diseas. How long will it take africans to wake up from their slumber.

I hope we can learn and actually start

to cherish what is ours

instead of celebrating "OYINBOISM"

We should free ourselves from this mental slavery!!!

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by jamace(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Has this claim been Guinness Booked?
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Firefire(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
thunderrider:

to cherish what is ours

cheesy
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by CharlesPhc: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Op are you trying to tell us that man was born in 1844? Pls lemme know when you have another joke...!!!

7 Likes

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Hard to believe. shocked
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by lakpalakpa: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2014
[size=38pt]lie[/size]
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2014
fat and big lie
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Youngzedd(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Born on 1844 abi?

What a fatal lie from a blogger hungry for traffic.
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Ojiofor: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
70 years older than nigeria? na lie biko.
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Joe88(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
thunderrider:

to cherish what is ours

You are right, but what if there is no concrete proof? I am not a fan of the West but I one of those who try to think in 3d. To all the haters of the Western world, maybe every continent should live in isolation and let's see how far we will go. No doubt the West has its own fair share of a domineering attitude, they have a more organized society where every damn thing is subjected to critical thinking. We sit here and catch fun with our ugly societal situation and throw stones at those that are using their brains.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Joe88(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
thunderrider:

to cherish what is ours

You are right, but what if there is no concrete proof? I am not a fan of the West but I one of those who try to think in 3d. To all the haters of the Western world, maybe every continent should live in isolation and let's see how far we will go. No doubt the West has its own fair share of a domineering attitude, they have a more organized society where every damn thing is subjected to critical thinking. We sit here and catch fun with our ugly societal situation and throw stones at those that are using their brains. Bite me!
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by redsun(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Same as nigerian census.Fictional.

They should better hide that,anyway,nigeria is not part of the world scene,so guiness world record won't even bother verifiyng that bogus story
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
AUTOCRATIC: Nigerians will never cherish what they have.some people will start asking for the proof,whereas,if na OYINBO,we will not question them.a nigerian doctor has provided alternative medicine for EBOLA,because America has not made money from the deadly desease,they decided to destroy the doctor's career.I won't be suprise if BITTER KOLA can actually cure the diseas. How long will it take africans to wake up from their slumber.
Endorsed! I strongly believe better kola cure. In fact I chew it everyday...

Make Oyinbo go hang for tree
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by eaglechild: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin

What a bunch of clowns..
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Balkan(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yoruba man 170yrs? I just the laff
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by merieam16(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
For every1 dat says its impossible,sure it is possible believe it or nt...@least baba don turn celeb b4 e go die lol
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
[size=18pt]if you believed oduduwa really felt from heaven you can actually believe this[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by hushmail: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
at dat age d man shld b older than Oil River Protectorate n Royal Niger Company grin

super story
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by bvibesblogger: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'm looking to hire a general news blogger as well as a music blogger.

He/She must be able to use Wordpress, churn out at least 15 posts daily.

You interested?

bankole@today.ng | bjamgbadi@gmail.com

+2348069724513 ( Whatsapp only)
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by SalC: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
If the picture on this poster is a current one, I doubt he's upto 170, but then he's an old man and old age is a blessing. All the best to him
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by lyntiffany(f): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
AmucheJane: Wow! shocked his blessed indeed. Happy birthday papa
Really his indeed blessed, I wish him more strength to carry on.My grand Dad is 170 with 8 months on top, I know how it feels to have an elderly people like this.Truly he is blessed.
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by lyntiffany(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
CharlesPhc: Op are you trying to tell us that man was born in 1844? Pls lemme know when you have another joke...!!!
it is true my grand dad is a living testimony
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by lyntiffany(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
CharlesPhc: Op are you trying to tell us that man was born in 1844? Pls lemme know when you have another joke...!!!
it is true my grand dad is a living testimony.
Re: Oldest Man In The World?? Aged 170 Yrs & Still Alive From Ekiti State by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jona you see your life

(1) (Reply)

Photos - Past FCT Ministers / NASS Crisis: National Assembly Strike Can't Stop Plenary – Femi Gbajabiamila / Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.