Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) (87796 Views)

My Upcoming Blockbuster Series / Life On The Run Season 6: Life In Paris / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Cashio(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
the kings pen..u sef goodoo..but u sef no dey try.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Onemansquad(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
As usual Oga kingzpen king of suspense grin grin

Is like dede dy do wat he knw how 2 do best

d kind run dede and salewa go take leave dat house evn thr belongings dy no go carry
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Queenxstar(f): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

d kind run dede and salewa go take leave dat house evn thr belongings dy no go carry
I have that picture in my mind too.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by obstead200(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kingzpen my man!!!! U are too good

But just try pity Ur pple na. I love d suspenses but when u keep us suspended for too long e dey pain me well well.

Nice job. Buy pls try and update soonest. Am patiently waiting. I have dis web page on speed dial on my fone
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Just dropped Episode 4 of 'Tales Of John'

Follow this link to the page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1972157/tales-john-kingzpen-studio-production/1#28144065

Love Y'all...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Who tries this with a man in the force? A man who didn't die in the face of bullets, Dede, you are a goner like the gunners.
Salewa, you are a(__) *I'll modify it later.
Kingzpen: you are too good.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2014
D9ty7:
Who tries this with a man in the force? A man who didn't die in the face of bullets, Dede, you are a goner like the gunners.
Salewa, you are a(__) *I'll modify it later.
Kingzpen: you are too good.

Boss! I salute you o... Me just trying the lil I can, still a learner.... Following after your steps...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Work has really taken majority of my time... No time to think, far from now writing... I'm so sorry...
obstead200:
Kingzpen my man!!!! U are too good

But just try pity Ur pple na. I love d suspenses but when u keep us suspended for too long e dey pain me well well.

Nice job. Buy pls try and update soonest. Am patiently waiting. I have dis web page on speed dial on my fone
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Suspense lies ahead Sir... Perhaps, don't you think Dede is a nice guy?
Onemansquad:

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2014
I know sey I no dey try... God help me to deliver better...
Cashio:
the kings pen..u sef goodoo..but u sef no dey try.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
God bless your heart bro... You checked up on me when life sent me on an exile... You ain't just a fan, but a true friend... One Love!
Lakeshizu:
first to chop o..... hard work pays grin grin grin
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Kingzpen yaff kill me. Following my steps is like putting me where I don't belong. Abeg o
KingzPen:

Boss! I salute you o... Me just trying the lil I can, still a learner.... Following after your steps...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Last time I checked the meaning of your moniker it decoded 'HUMILITY'. So I ain't surprised you are shying away from that fact...
D9ty7:
Kingzpen yaff kill me. Following my steps is like putting me where I don't belong. Abeg o
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Cashio(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2014
KingzPen:
I know sey I no dey try... God help me to deliver better...
ameeeen alhamdulilahi mohammadu rie nsi
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Boss!
KingzPen:
Last time I checked the meaning of your moniker it decoded 'HUMILITY'. So I ain't surprised you are shying away from that fact...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by ESIXLOVE: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2014
dede is free. I think that's salewa and ireti, or salewa dey service herself. öga Kingzpen i greet ö.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Onemansquad(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2014
KingzPen:
Suspense lies ahead Sir... Perhaps, don't you think Dede is a nice guy?
9c guy wit ur oga's wife?? *smh*
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Don't just come to read, endorse this story for fp. ONE thing I know is that If it is Mr or Miss NL contest, you guys will respond better. They called for best stories of d year, many never showed up, yet u keep calling a writer 'U 're d bomb!' 'U 're d best' and many more. It makes me sick, honestly.

Endorse this for fp....

On The Run by KingzPen.

www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage

Thanks, God bless u.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Queenxstar:
I have that picture in my mind too.
Ma'am, it's been a while. Good day.

Cabio, Lakeshizu, it's been a while, I greet thee oh.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Don't just come to read, endorse this story for fp. ONE thing I know is that If it is Mr or Miss NL contest, you guys will respond better. They called for best stories of d year, many never showed up, yet u keep calling a writer 'U 're d bomb!' 'U 're d best' and many more. It makes me sick, honestly.

Endorse this for fp....

On The Run by KingzPen.

Thanks, God bless u.
For the first time, I will call you my lil bro... Thankz so much my lil bro... You have been there for me and watching my back even outta this platform... I don't even know where to start from... Kai! so speechless...

Love You T-Dan (NoHomo)...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by ESIXLOVE: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

Endorse this for fp....

On The Run by KingzPen.

Thanks, God bless u.
you're right Tdan, that's what readers do. They come hale you and go their way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:05am On Nov 20, 2014
KingzPen:

For the first time, I will call you my lil bro... Thankz so much my lil bro... You have been there for me and watching my back even outta this platform... I don't even know where to start from... Kai! so speechless...

Love You T-Dan (NoHomo)...

Love u too big bro cheesy
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Exactly what is happening. They won't vote for that writer when it comes to awards. Endorse for frontpage ke? They won't do that. And the writer strives to satisfy them, yet they won't play their path.
TemitopeDaniel:

Endorse this for fp....

On The Run by KingzPen.

Thanks, God bless u.
Small time, Kingzpen is the bomb. Na im blow eagle square in 2010? Na im blow the UN secretariat in 2011?
Abeg endorse every story you are reading for frontpage.
I was suprised to see Goodluck Jonathan birthday pictures on the frontpage.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
Exactly what is happening. They won't vote for that writer when it comes to awards. Endorse for frontpage ke? They won't do that. And the writer strives to satisfy them, yet they won't play their path. Small time, Kingzpen is the bomb. Na im blow eagle square in 2010? Na im blow the UN secretariat in 2011?

This is just one of the funniest comments have read... Can't stop laughing... D9ty7, you're a comedian.
Don't mind the readers jare... Let's just keep doing what we're doing...
I'm so sure beyond all doubt that a man who does more than he's paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.

Thankz so much Boss...

1 Like

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
KingzPen:

This is just one of the funniest comments have read... Can't stop laughing... D9ty7, you're a comedian.
Don't mind the readers jare... Let's just keep doing what we're doing...
I'm so sure beyond all doubt that a man who does more than he's paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.

Thankz so much Boss...
See brilliance! I was tempted to call you the bomb, but I remembered you are not the one who blew that school in Yobe.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:

See brilliance! I was tempted to call you the bomb, but I remembered you are not the one who blew that school in Yobe.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Do us good by dropping at least one update.
KingzPen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
Do us good by dropping at least one update.
I will this evening by God's Grace...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Lakeshizu(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
KingzPen:

I will this evening by God's Grace...
Osheey baba..... God go bless that ur Brain. meanwhile am Addicted to this page. angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lakeshizu:

Osheey baba..... God go bless that ur Brain. meanwhile am Addicted to this page. angry angry embarassed embarassed
Grabs head, screaming, "Amen Oooooo!"

God Bless You too...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
D9ty7:
Exactly what is happening. They won't vote for that writer when it comes to awards. Endorse for frontpage ke? They won't do that. And the writer strives to satisfy them, yet they won't play their path. Small time, Kingzpen is the bomb. Na im blow eagle square in 2010? Na im blow the UN secretariat in 2011?
Lol!! D9ty7 no kill me oh..

1 Like

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Nancydearie(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wow! What a fantastic update!! Keep it coming Kingzpen!! May GOD continue to inspire u!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.