Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed (575 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / Okadapark's Upcoming Election Advice / Seun Kuti’s Election Advice For Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Please fellow forumites my father wants to contest for the 2015 presidential election under the platform of the people's democratic party (PDP), advice is needed on how he should go about the election campaign...............
HIS PROFILE below--->
Name:-Udeh johnbosco
state:-Enugu state
political party:- people's democratic party
date of birth:-12 september 1958
profession:- Medical doctor
thanks to you guys as you provide useful and sensible advice...
Re: Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by Youngzedd(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Keep 1.2 Trillion for ground and you will beat GEJ

1 Like

Re: Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by CharlesPhc: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Have met one of the Johnbosco's in Port Harcourt, quite a good-looking young man who says he works in his dad's company...!!! My candid opinion, 'That you or your dad needs an advice online to contest an election shows you don't need an advice. What you need at the mean time is to go to the ants, learn its ways and be wise...!!!
Re: Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by brownlord: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op which part of Nigeria are you and the aspirant from? South East as in Ibo

Laughing in Chinese, even your efulefu brothers will be the first to frustrate him.

Until Ghana, Cameroon, Senegalese rule Nigeria, I don't see Ibo ruling this country soon, I thought some of your biaf-rat people already destroying their Nigeria passport in Spain? With which people do your father want to win the election, North will not trust you to give you their mandate. And I trust my Yoruba people with their slave mentality to always go with their master.

Sorry op, tell your father to consider governorship or better still join the idiat shouting Biafra all over the social network when there is no structure on ground to achieve it
Re: Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
brownlord: Op which part of Nigeria are you and the aspirant from? South East as in Ibo

Laughing in Chinese, even your efulefu brothers will be the first to frustrate him.

Until Ghana, Cameroon, Senegalese rule Nigeria, I don't see Ibo ruling this country soon, I thought some of your biaf-rat people already destroying their Nigeria passport in Spain? With which people do your father want to win the election, North will not trust you to give you their mandate. And I trust my Yoruba people with their slave mentality to always go with their master.

Sorry op, tell your father to consider governorship or better still join the idiat shouting Biafra all over the social network when there is no structure on ground to achieve it
ok sir! My father knew all these before he decided to contest..........nigerians must vote in the right mind,the right personality to lead this great nation out of tribalism,violence,underdevelopment et al
Re: Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by brownlord: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: ok sir! My father knew all these before he decided to contest..........nigerians must vote in the right mind,the right personality to lead this great nation out of tribalism,violence,underdevelopment et al

bros stop all this your rapping, Nigeria never develop reach that lvl, enugu pdp won't even vote for him in primaries
Re: Wants To Contest For The 2015 Presidential Election-advice Needed by Youngzedd(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: ok sir! My father knew all these before he decided to contest..........nigerians must vote in the right mind,the right personality to lead this great nation out of tribalism,violence,underdevelopment et al

Same old story, nothing new.

Tell your popsy not to waste his money, because He can't beat the current administration with the way things are going, unless after 2019.
Only GEJ can beat APC.

GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Says - 'I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam' / Where Is Ngeneukwenu My Favorite Nigga Guy? / What Does Phcn Do With Monthly Payments?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.