Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Want God To Destroy All Cobwebs Spirit And Witch-crafts Dat Are Assigned To Me - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want God To Destroy All Cobwebs Spirit And Witch-crafts Dat Are Assigned To Me (1201 Views)

Stephen Hawking Fears God Particle Could Destroy Entire Universe / Watching The Skies For Asteroids That Could Threaten Or Destroy Earth / Top 10 Predictions Of Notradamus(d Man Dat Saw Tomorrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want God To Destroy All Cobwebs Spirit And Witch-crafts Dat Are Assigned To Me by peco2peco: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life, My Destiny, My career and my Glory.

Ø I want God to destroy every evil powers that are enforcing stagnancy in my life, my career and financial life.

Ø I want God to permanently Neutralize all the diabolical projections against my life, my business, finance and my entire family.

Ø I want God to make my Life, My career, My financial Life, My entire Family to be a Great Danger Zone for all the witches and wizards and all the evil agents and demons.

Ø I want God to make all the Elements of the Universe together with all Human-beings to begin to help and favour me every time and always.

Ø I want God to Resurrect the Glories and success of my Life and Family from wherever they have been Buried.

Ø I want God to permanently Destroy them all by Fire, Every Aura of hatred, Rejections, Disappointments, Failures, Every evil Hands on me and my family, Every Access by evil powers into my Dream World to Affect my Glory, My Career, My Financial Life, My entire Family, My extended Family, My joy and Blessings Negatively.

Ø I want God to totally destroy every Satanic Monitoring spirits, Territorial demons and territorial strongholds that are oppressing my Life , My career, My Family, My Glory and My Financial Life.

Ø I want God Almighty to Command -- Wind of Peace, Success, Divine Health, Power, Glorious Connections, Mercy, uncommon favour, All Round breakthrough To begin to Blow mightly in my Life, My Career, My Entire Family. (Amen)

Thanks
am ogbonnaya christian

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fake Passport (rapidfakedocument@gmail.com) Fake Driving License (driving Li / 16-Year-Old Builds Nigeria's First Ever Solar-Powered Car In Ebonyi / How To Convert MBOX To PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.