Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally (3141 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
The southeast zonal rally of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) holding in Awka, Anambra state, is currently on live on national TV.

One of the speakers commended Dr Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah for sponsoring the rally. I was wondering when Ifeanyi Ubah joined the PDP because he was the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in the last Anambra election.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Akpaife(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Y
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dignitaries present at the event include Mr Peter Obi, Ben Obi (an aide and representative of the president at the occasion), Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, Prof Chinedu Nebo (minister of power), governor Theodore Orji, Emeka Ihedioha (deputy speaker of house of reps), Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyawu,

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Conspicuously missing is the governor of Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
The battle for 2015 has effectively began. It is significant that the TAN rally is kicking off in the southeast.

From the southeast, the train will move to the southsouth and then southwest.

Atleast, the national cake is going round

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Prince Arthur Eze supports TAN and Ifeanyi Ubah with $1 million

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by RockMaxi: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
[s]
Sincere9gerian: The battle for 2015 has effectively began. It is significant that the TAN rally is kicking off in the southeast.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
It seems governor Theodore Orji is representing the entire southeast governors at the event because he is the only sitting governor present
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
The commencement of the Second Niger Bridge is a major issue for all the speakers so far at the event. Also mentioned is the empowerment of political gladiators and business tycoons from the southeast by the GEJ govt.

Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyawu currently speaking and trying to set the record straight with regards to how the Nigerian civil war ended. He said Biafra was not defeated. Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Caseless: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The southeast zonal rally of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) holding in Awka, Anambra state, is currently on live on national TV.

One of the speakers commended Dr Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah for sponsoring the rally. I was wondering when Ifeanyi Ubah joined the PDP because he was the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in the last Anambra election.
stop pretending as if u dnt knw that apga, LP are all part of PDP.
Useless people!

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
I enjoyed Chief Inwanyawu's speech. The Igbos were not defeated in the civil war cos Ojukwu didn't sign d surrender document. The Igbos only renegotiated with Nigeria as directed by Dr Azikwe. Igbo Kwenu !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Immigration recruitement disaster

1,500 naira collected from jobless Nigerian graduates

19 unemployed youth died in the stampede

several wounded and hospitalised

certificates and other vital documents missing.

Aba moro and Goodluck Jonathan, both of you no go die better

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by destino24(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Foolish old men licking GEJ's black blokosss and doing eye service

Pathetic....#SMH

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by WilyWily: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
ilugunboy: Foolish old men licking GEJ's black blokosss and doing eye service

Pathetic....#SMH
Here comes the Olukuboy, the undisputed Ode From Remo

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ifeanyi Ubah is actually the chief sponsor and leader of TAN and that explains why they started off in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
From what I can see, whether some people like it or not, the 2015 presidential election has been won and lost. The underground mobilization of GEJ currently ongoing is MASSIVE and unparalled. Meanwhile, the APC that is supposed to challenge GEJ has not even started. No one is even sure of the candidate of APC.

Every Nigerian should brace up for another 4 years of FRESH AIR.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Jaideyone(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The battle for 2015 has effectively began. It is significant that the TAN rally is kicking off in the southeast.

smh national cake indeed... jonah and his cronies are using our 20billion dollars to campaign. there is God oh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: From what I can see, whether some people like it or not, the 2015 presidential election has been won and lost. The underground mobilization of GEJ currently ongoing is MASSIVE and unparalled. Meanwhile, the APC that is supposed to challenge GEJ has not even started. No one is even sure of the candidate of APC.

Every Nigerian should brace up for another 4 years of FRESH AIR.

Has INEC declared Campaign Open?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by hushmail: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
i sure say T A moblize all d pple 4 Ekwueme Sq Awka

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Has INEC declared Campaign Open?
That is why the campaign is underground for now. If underground campaign is that massive, then you know what to expect when the real thing starts. APC e-goats will be blown into oblivion

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
When the world is mobilizing resources to fight ebola, we are organizing charades for political selfishness. Its a shame to whoever hosts these clandestine-purposed rallies.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
sanky346: I enjoyed Chief Inwanyawu's speech. The Igbos were not defeated in the civil war cos Ojukwu didn't sign d surrender document. The Igbos only renegotiated with Nigeria as directed by Dr Azikwe. Igbo Kwenu !!!!

Biafra was never defeated. Ojukwu the paramount leader didn't sign any surrender paper.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by ogele: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The southeast zonal rally of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) holding in Awka, Anambra state, is currently on live on national TV.

Ifanyi Ubah joined PDP one month after the Anambra Governorship Election which he lost under the platform of Labour Party.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Billyonaire: When the world is mobilizing resources to fight ebola, we are organizing charades for political selfishness. Its a shame to whoever hosts these clandestine-purposed rallies.
Ebola didn't stop the English Premiership from kicking off today. The world does not begin and end with Ebola. Even as we do our best to curtail ebola, life must go on.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ifeanyi has never been serious about it since day one .... I usually see a loudmouthed man who wants to delve into Government to expand his heritage !!

Money walks in Nigeria no doubt but Here, Power beats Money !!

Let's see what become of this dance na , GEJ go give am Minista a?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
That is why the campaign is underground for now. If underground campaign is that massive, then you know what to expect when the real thing starts. APC e-goats will be blown into oblivion

You are bragging about your party violating the electoral law Nwoke dibia?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Ebola didn't stop the English Premiership from kicking off today. The world does not begin and end with Ebola. Even as we do our best to curtail ebola, life must go on.
It is highly insensitive and careless to compare English premiership, a RECURRING event in UK that has no ebola pandemic with a pro-GEJ campaign rally, that's simply geared towards re-election of OUR President, in OUR country that is awed by a strange sickness. At this semester in this country, I expected all unnecessary political jamboree to be frozen and our minds channeled towards the plights of our fellow nigerian medics and victims of ebola. The fact that I am a GEJite doesnt blind my intelligent reasoning. GEJ has the right to declare his intentions but we must not make it insensitive.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by gurnam: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
dozzybaba:

Biafra was never defeated. Ojukwu the paramount leader didn't sign any surrender paper.

That is new tale you heard today during that rally.....

Am sure we are going to be hearing that from you here for a very long time... grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Chino72: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Was at the Ekwueme Square!

Peter Obi abago! cheesy

One leg remaining as can be seen in that pix.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Billyonaire: It is highly insensitive and careless to compare English premiership, a RECURRING event in UK that has no ebola pandemic with a pro-GEJ campaign rally, that's simply geared towards re-election of OUR President, in OUR country that is awed by a strange sickness. At this semester in this country, I expected all unnecessary political jamboree to be frozen and our minds channeled towards the plights of our fellow nigerian medics and victims of ebola. The fact that I am a GEJite doesnt blind my intelligent reasoning. GEJ has the right to declare his intentions but we must not make it insensitive.
This is the very first time I agree with you. Sadly, Ifeanyichukwu will not see it the same way you do.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Billyonaire: It is highly insensitive and careless to compare English premiership, a RECURRING event in UK that has no ebola pandemic with a pro-GEJ campaign rally, that's simply geared towards re-election of OUR President, in OUR country that is awed by a strange sickness. At this semester in this country, I expected all unnecessary political jamboree to be frozen and our minds channeled towards the plights of our fellow nigerian medics and victims of ebola. The fact that I am a GEJite doesnt blind my intelligent reasoning. GEJ has the right to declare his intentions but we must not make it insensitive.
Well, that is your opinion but I dont believe we all should freeze because of ebola. Ebola is not the worst problem in world even at this moment. Road traffic accident has killed and maimed more people in Nigeria today than ebola would do in one week or more.

The challenge of ebola can be surmounted by increased public awareness and improved personal hygiene, pending when vaccine or anti-ebola drug becomes available. It is as simple as that. And as far as I know, massive public awareness campaign is ongoing.

Panic, 7 days or more of national mourning, fear, cessation of all human activities, etc are either unhelpful or will worsen the situation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency May Clash With Obiano Over Romance With Amaechi / Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) / Election Results On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.