Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS (962 Views)

Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / South East Wont Vote Buhari. He Should Pick His Running Mate From S/W- Ifeduba / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS by ViewNigeria(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Uduaghan Picks Voter’s Card, Urges Deltans to take exercise seriously

Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State has urged Deltans to take the ongoing collection of voters’ card seriously, as he’s currently in Abigborodo to pick his.

Speaking to journalists on Friday in his community, Abigborodo shortly after picking his card, the governor harped on the need for Deltans to avail themselves of the ongoing exercise and pick up their voters’ cards.

The Governor, who picked his card at exactly 2:20pm, said he was impressed with the massive turnover of members of his community and appealed to all registered Deltans to go out and collect their voters’ cards.

According to him, he declared Friday as work free day in the state to enable all that have registered to take part actively in the exercise.

The Governor admitted that the period of exercise was short, but charged Deltans to make the best use of the period so as to vote for candidates of their choice in the forthcoming elections.

He said; “As you can see, I have just picked up my voter’s card, the process is very simple.”

”I am appealing to Deltans once again to make the best use of this period to go for their cards that will enable them vote in the forthcoming elections.

Your card is your power to vote a candidate of your choice. We should not fail to take part in the exercise, it is very important.”

Delta State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Dame Gesila Khan on her part described the exercise as a huge success, that she was impressed with the turnout of Deltans across the state.

She disclosed that the exercise would take place in 3,624 polling units across the state.

http://www.view.com.ng/gov-uduaghan-in-abigborodo-to-pick-his-permanent-voters-card-photos/

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS by MANGAM(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
The turnout for the exercise is generally low in in most places it visited
Re: Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS by unlessgod: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
one thing this INEC people need to know is, people are registering numerous profile... i dont know if someone undertstood me
Re: Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS by MANGAM(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Just like some pple on NL with 5-10 handles
unlessgod: one thing this INEC people need to know is, people are registering numerous profile... i dont know if someone undertstood me
Re: Gov. Uduaghan In Abigborodo To Pick His Permanent Voters’ Card, PHOTOS by unlessgod: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
MANGAM: Just like some pple on NL with 5-10 handles
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Loose Hug Oil Wells To Ijaw / APC Lying About Tinubu’s Health, Says PDP / Facts About Botched South African Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.