Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? (3257 Views)

Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Is It Wrong To See Sibling Of Opposite Sex UnCloth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by EfemenaXY: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: That's true.I'm conscious of that when I have female patients.

How so?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

How so?
Well,when I have to see female patients,there is just a subconscious feeling that they expect much from you when they are baring their bodies.
I don't know if 'feel special' is the term to use.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: Well,when I have to see female patients,there is just a subconscious feeling that they expect much from you when they are baring their bodies.

Expect more? sorry bro, can you elaborate?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01:

Expect more? sorry bro, can you elaborate?
I didn't say expect more o.......i said much.
What i mean is they are going to bare their bodies to you,a man,a stranger and they just expect you to be very professional.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: I didn't say expect more o.......i said much.
What i mean is they are going to bare their bodies to you,a man,a stranger and they just expect you to be very professional.

Hehe, alright bro, but what happens if the woman in particular wants "more"? you know what i mean huh? tongue
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by sunvick(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Well no qalms provided she acts professional.

Btw if U R down with health ailment, U won't even think if the doc is a male of female. All oh want is to get treated so U can leave the clinic..
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01:

Hehe, alright bro, but what happens if the woman in particular wants "more"? you know what i mean huh? tongue
It's against the ethics of medical practice to give more to patients.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: It's against the ethics of medical practice to give more to patients.

Hehehe but you wouldn't say you haven't been tempted to give more/go against ethics due to "pressure" from those who visit your office on petty "medical" excuses tongue

Like those who can't even explain why they are in your office in the first place because they have no medical reason to be there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01:

Hehehe but you wouldn't say you haven't been tempted to give more/go against ethics due to "pressure" from those who visit your office on petty "medical" excuses tongue

Like those who can't even explain why they are in your office in the first place because they have no medical reason to be there cheesy
It happens.There is that temptation from some who want more especially if you are good looking.You don't want to get into trouble anyway.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by EfemenaXY: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: Well,when I have to see female patients,there is just a subconscious feeling that they expect much from you when they are baring their bodies.

Sorry, you've lost me. Who "feels special"?

You? angry angry

Or the patient? sad Because I certainly don't feel that way when I go in to see my GP. Their professionalism makes me relaxed enough to tell them what my ailment is.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: It happens.There is that temptation from some who want more especially if you are good looking.You don't want to get into trouble anyway.

Hehe cheesy
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sorry, you've lost me. Who "feels special"?

You? angry angry

Or the patient? sad Because I certainly don't feel that way when I go in to see my GP. Their professionalism makes me relaxed enough to tell them what my ailment is.
Not me.I speak of patients.Like I said I don't know if 'feel special' is the right term to use.It's more like expect more professionalism cos you are a man.It's just an opposite sex thing.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by EfemenaXY: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: Not me.I speak of patients.Like I said I don't know if 'feel special' is the right term to use.It's more like expect more professionalism cos you are a man.It's just an opposite sex thing.

Ah! Okay then.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
holyboss: Ladies n gentlemen.........how do you feel being naked before doctor of opposite sex? wink

Wait till u fall into labour then u wuldnt care whicheva of the genders that attends to u or if u ar so sick u can't even lift a finger or help urself to the toilet
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Danhumprey: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
mayapop: It feels weird!. I remember when i had stomach pains that won't just stop, even after taking drugs. so i went to the hospital and my doctor was a man cheesy. when we were alone, and he asked me to pull my tee top, so he could feel where the pains are coming from, i was like ok! let's get over with this, and then i laid on the bed and pulled it up right above my bust and i felt a warm hand rubbing my tummy, it felt so weird grin, i didn't say anything, but to not look stupid, i had to close my eyes lipsrsealed
gringringrin
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: You were imagining things.He wasn't rubbing your tummy,he was palpitating your tummy.It's called examination.
I know!, but those hands were warm tongue
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringrin
undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Danhumprey: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
mayapop: undecided lipsrsealed
Sent you a mail!angry
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
mayapop: I know!, but those hands were warm tongue
Would you have preferred cold hands?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by itstpia1: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01:

You might find the experiences more tripping if med school was a breeze for you and not stressful at all.
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by shevon: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
I once had a bike accident and when I got to the hospital the Doctors (male and female) were saying I had haematoma at the lower part of my abdomen. I obviously didn't know what they were talking about and I was scared stiff; as they were still discussing about what to do, the male Doctor was called off to see another patient while the female doctor asked me to strip down. At that moment, the last thing on my mind was who was seeing me, my kini no even shake one bit to the fact that the doctor was female and she was touching a spot less than 2 inches to JT.
I was later asked to go to the Lab for xray, they guy there too asked me to strip because of the location on the clot. Usually, I would be self conscious of the fact that I am getting naked in front of a stranger but that day, I did not feel the slightest shame.
At some other time, I went to the same hospital with a friend and the sight of a nurse made me so uncomfortable that my friend noticed the bulge.
As far as I am concerned, na the condition whey carry you go see the doctor go determine if you go react or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
It depends sha.. if it's normal fever etc.. ayam cool with a male doc.. but when in labour etc and a dude Gotto poke... chei.. I hate it. cry

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by GodsDivinefavor(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Many male doctors are promiscuos cos of these.

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Ninilowo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
thorpido: Na today....e don tey!
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video) / Help! I Think My Baby Is A Vampire / See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.